Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit giggled at Covekit. she purred as she leaped after him. "I'm coming!" she said running up behind him. seh nudged him a little before leaping into a puddle. she laughed. "Come on Covekit jump in! it's a lot of fun!" she said splashing water at him.  
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Covekit grinned at Oakkit and laughed as she splashed the muddy water at him. With a battle-cry he leapt at the puddle near Oakkit, causing water to splash around his paws. He swiped his paw through the puddle in the she-kits direction, "Ha!" He exclaimed, charging towards Oakkit and smearing mud across her fur. They were making quite a racket; the two of them carrying on as they were.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit laughed she didn't mind getting muddy and wet, it was so much fun! she pawed at him before leaping on him. she started to roll around the puddle with him getting them both really muddy. she squeaked jumping away splashing him. 
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Rainkit sighed after a while and turned from the face of the river, and began to head back toward the camp. She traveled low, keeping her profile to a minimal so as to avoid detection, even though the young kit would not mind waiting a while to become an apprentice or extra elder duties. That, and she wanted to avoid any kind of danger as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 pm

"Hey, Covekit, Oakkit. This is how you do a hunters crouch, I think." Coralpaw attempts to do a vole-stalking crouch, but falls into the puddle. SPLASH! "Well, that's not how you do it." Coralpaw jokes, shaking her grayish-black half dry.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Covekit playfully batted at her ears before she leapt back, stifling a mew of his own. Mud stuck to both of their previously rather clean pelts, but the two didn't notice in their fun. Covekit let out a startled yowl at Coralpaw's appearance, his ears flattening in surprise. He hadn't thought the apprentice would speak to them, what with their luck with Echopaw the other day. The kits hadn't had a very good experience with older she-cats much in their lives. "Cloudpaw already showed us yesterday!" He declared to Coralpaw as she plopped into the puddle, sending water everywhere. He grinned, tapping a paw into the water. "You should show us how to swim!"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Oceankit felt like her pelt was on fire. Her body ached in places it shouldn't of been aching. Slowly opening her eyes to an empty den her body heaved in a fit of coughs. She whined as her throat was sore. Getting to her paws the she-kit stumbled out of the den. Her vision blurry from sleep. She meowed out desperately for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Sandwind lazily sprawled out on the elders' den floor. She decided to get out of the den for a bit, so she got to her paws and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:10 am

(anywhere I could put Icenose?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 am

(I would suggest, but my character is too busy being a sick butt right now.)

Sorrelstar began to cough dryly and wheeze in his sleep as he once again breaking out in a hot sweat. Beginning to stirr once again, his throat felt like it was burning and was aching for water.  Tiredly opening an eye, he noticed that it was about a little past mid-day and it looked like that it was beginning to get dark out outside. Closing his eye again, he tried getting in a better position to get confortable in the medicine cats den. Surely his clanmates would notice that their leader has not once gotten any food; not that he was hungry right now. Or that they have not seen him at all today so far. To make everything much more unconfortable to the sick tom, he began to dry-heave.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:32 am

(she can help Nettlesplash bambi! ^^ )

Nettlesplash shrugged when Basspaw gave her no answer but she was already in the camp. She gasped seeing Oceankit nearly stumbling on her own paws. She darted across the camp. "Everyone stay away from the Nursery including the kits! Icenose," She spotted Icenose relaxing. "Get new bedding for the Nursery and make sure it doesn't smell of Oceankit. She might have Greencough or something serious." The medicine cat warned. She then grabbed Oceankit by the scruff, who mewed helplessly, and padded quickly to the Medicine Cat den.

Nettlesplash walked into the den glancing at her Leader with the kit coughing in her mouth. She laid the little buddle in the fresh moss bed. "Try to stay calm Oceankit." Oceankit looked up at the Medicine cat and nodded but she didn't say anything afraid she'd end up coughing again. Nettlesplash quickly evaluated the kit and sighed in relief. "Well you don't have what Sorrelstar has." She mumbled quietly out of the kits ear range. 

Grabbing some Tansy and Catnip she laid it in front of the kit. "Listen sweet one you have to eat this otherwise you won't get better." The Medicine Cat urged as she picked up the tansy and shredded it a little to make it easier for the kit. Oceankit whined as she squirmed away but eventually the kit picked it up and began to chew. "Good, when you are done let me know." Nettlesplash padded over to Sorrelstar.

She nodded to herself and padded to the back room grabbing a large leaf she filled it with water from the stream that formed a small puddle in the back of her storage area. She returned with it. "Drink." She ordered gently before she went and got Feverfew and Coltsfoot for him as well. She returned and nudged it to him. "When you chew that all up let me know I'll get you a mouse." She said as she gave him a small smile. "Sorrelstar, I will have to move you back to your den because I don't want Oceankit getting what you have. It probably would kill her." Her voice was thick with worry for both of them.

"Nettlesplash..." A weak tiny voice came from behind her. "Coming little one." Nettlesplash murmured as she padded over to the kit. "I have one more thing for you to eat then you can chew on poppy seeds and get some rest." After Oceankit ate the feverfew she chewed on the poppy seeds until she fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 am

samsamii1 wrote:
Bluepaw nodded with excitement of getting to practice with another apprentice. She wanted to start training more, now that she was already half way to 11 moons old. Her tail twitched as she thought about herself becoming warrior, she wanted to squeal with happiness but she didnt. Her eyes then focused on the tom beside her, ears becoming hot noticing how close the two were. She leaned back against her paws as he leaned down to whisper to her, then her pale green eyes widened a gasp escaping her lips as she looked around hoping no one heard her. "Its a secret?" She questioned blinking rapidly in confusion but nodded and pressed her lips in a thin line saying she'd keep it quiet. Just when she thought she was calmed down he winked at her causing her face to heat up once more. "Nope you told me nothing!" She smiled and shrugged. She then flicked her ears. 

"I wonder if I'll get to battle getting our territory back..." Her tail flicked side to side it lightly touched the toms but she was too focused on her own thoughts. She then looked at him. "Do you hope we get Sunning Rocks back?" She asked bluntly.
(For Mushroomtail (: )
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 am

Rainkit eventually found herself at the small tunnel that she used to get in and out of the camp. She entered the tunnel, barely managing to squeeze though it. Once the young she kit entered the dirt place, she quickly gave herself a quick wash before entering the main part of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:12 pm

(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)
Back to top Go down
Duskfall
Apprentice
Apprentice
Duskfall
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Kyreia wrote:
(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)

Same here, I have a Riverclan cat, but haven't roleplayed yet.}
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Kyreia wrote:
(Not that much has happened, Sorrelstar is ill, Nettlesplash, Jaytalon and Cloudpaw went to gather herbs without Deerpaw)

(Anyone open for Cloudpaw?)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:04 pm

(Sorry about that. I think i'm going to re-start her since she got left behind because I cant think of a reason for it :/ )

Deerpaw flattened her ears, just knowing that she was going to get caught. She was careful to place her paws in a way that they wouldn't make a sound; she was sneaking out of camp afterall, she didn't want to be caught by anyone.

Mudsplash yawned, looking around the camp in boredom. 'Well, my new mate is out gathering herbs and i'm sitting here sulking and being bored. I should probably get up and hunt, seeing as prey is getting scarce.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:34 pm

(i tried to post before we left for out cabin but couldn't get it posted in time oopsie)

Icenose nodded to Nettlesplash and darted towards the Nursery. Once inside, she gathered all the bedding. Nothing smelled or looked strange, but she knew better than to question the medicine cat. She took the bedding and exited camp glancing back and forth. Where was best to discard it? Clearly away from anywhere her clanmates may visit. She soon decided to place it behind a large rock. She quickly bounded over to a mossy tree and began tearing the moss off, gathering the softest bits as well as a few feathers she'd found at the base of the tree. She then returned to the Nursery in camp and began to set up the new nests.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:02 pm

squireoftime wrote:
 "You should show us how to swim!"
(sorry for late reply)
"Maybe later." Coralpaw said and cleaned herself off a bit. Coralpaw licked her orange half down, and her blackish-gray half up so it could dry. I look like a half-brained scared mouse Coralpaw thought to herself before padding over to the freshkill pile and picking up the smallest mouse there. I'll save the big animals for the warriors and elders she thought before going tot he rim of the apprentice den and staring out with a miniature hunk of mouse meat in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Covekit frowned at Coralpaw's less than enthused reply, huffing in disdain. How come all the female apprentices didn't like them one bit? Sticking his tongue out at Coralpaw's retreating form, Covekit cast a bored look towards Oakkit and the rest of the camp. He flicked his tail in greeting to Rainkit as she appeared in the middle of camp. 'Wonder where she's been.' He mused to himself. It was then that Covekit noticed Oceankit exit the nursery in a poor form. As she was rushed into the Medicine cat den, Covekit took it upon himself to investigate. He bounded over to the aforementioned den and poked his head inside, seeing not only Oceankit, but Sorrelstar and Icenose as well. Tilting his head to the side, he spoke to Nettlesplash. "Is Oceakit gonna be okay?" He asked as Icenose passed to go wherever it was that she'd been sent to.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:20 pm

"Okay, i have to learn to swim so i can teach Covekit. He wanted to learn." Coralpaw went to a deep puddle and started to paw. She fought the water until it let her swim. She swam and swam until she was sure she could teach Covekit. Her limbs ached slightly and her nose was full of water. Coralpaw snorted, and the water flew out in a small trickle. Coralpaw shook her pelt dry and went to the medicine cats den to see if she could get anything for her aching joints. Coralpaw saw Covekit and mewed, "I can teach you how to swim now, Covekit." Coralpaw's head twirled to the direction of Oceankit, Sorrelstar, and Nettlesplash. "Nettlesplash,I have 2 questions; Can i get something to help my aching joints, and, most importantly, will Oceankit be okay? Coralpaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Rainkit silently observed her soundings, wondering what was going on in the camp. She wondered briefly what was going on with the medicen cats and decided that maybe she could help them somehow. The she kit had nothing better to do anyways, so she padded up to the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Nettlesplash nudged Covekit out of the nursery. "She's very sick. But she's strong so all we can do is wait." The medicine cat looked over at Icenose. "Thank you now the other kits won't get sick." She looked around camp. She then looked back into her den. "Sorrelstar I need to call a clan meeting is it okay if I do so? I have to check if anyone else is showing signs of being sick." The medicine cats ears flicked nervously hoping no one else showed signs.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Covekit let out a squeak as Nettlesplash nosed him out of the den. "Oh, okay. I hope she gets better soon." The small silver tabby pouted, worried about Oceakit. Her and Oakkit were the only friends he had so far; he didn't want to lose either of them. Hearing his name, Covekit turned towards Coralpaw. "Why're you all wet?" He questioned in between Coralpaw's own questions to Nettlesplash, giving the apprentice an odd look. Surely she knew how to swim already? Apprentices had to know how to swim, how else were they to leave, with their camp surrounded by a river? "And I thought you were busy." He pointed out, frowning at the she-cat. He was a tad put-off that she'd blown both him and Oakkit off earlier, and he wanted her to know it.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Nettlesplash flicked her ears agitated by Coralpaw, "First off it might not be a good idea to teach a kit to swim right now. The waters are beginning to ice over and Covekit could get injured." Her tail lashed as the apprentice seemed too upfront. "Secondly I will get you something in a few moments but you have to wait outside of my den." She shook her head how no one seemed to understand that she had sick cats inside her den and if anyone was exposed they too could get sick. The medicine cat sighed as she turned and walked inside her den grabbing ragwort leaves and juniper berries. She padded out of the den, "Coralpaw, chew the ragwort leaves and eat the berries it should help." 

The medicine cat looked at the camp and frowned. She needed to isolate Oceankit and get Sorrelstar to his den to prevent any other cat from getting what he had. Oceankit had green cough and she was hoping the kit wouldn't die from it. Sighing she turned away from the other cats and waited for Sorrelstar's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next