Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Mudsplash blinked, not sure what to do now.  (D: I don't knoooowwww)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Jaytalon pushed Mudsplash off of him. He got really close to her and looked into her eyes. "You don't need to be ashamed of yourself, Mudsplash," he purred. "I'm not ashamed." He licked her nose gently and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Mudsplash's eyes widened, stunned after what just happened. Slowly her mind caught up with what was going on, and she gave a tentative smile. 'Is this really happening?' She thought incredulously. "I-I..." She stuttered, her ears blazing. 'SPEAK Mudsplash! "O-ok." She managed. 'Mousebrain!!!!' She hissed angrily to herself in her mind, ducking her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

He noticed the strain on her face, and nuzzled her head. "Keep your head up. It's okay," he murmured. "You have nothing to be scared of. I promise." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:46 pm

She lifted her head and looked at him. "I'm not-.... I'm just... Not scared of you, just...Scared of messing this up." She whispered, hiding her face in his neck. (writers block to the max)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 pm

He licked her head gently and rested his upon hers. "It's okay. You won't." He smiled and sat down. "Come here," he said as he flicked the ground next to him with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Bluepaw huffed at not being called to go to the gathering and sulked back to the apprentices den plopping her body next to the entrance. Her ears flicked at the noises she heard, night time was really a busy time for animals who liked being out and about at night. She breathed in the cool chilly air her green orbs darting around watching the cats groom their fur as they were getting ready to leave to go to the gathering. She licked her paws gently bringing them up to her face cleaning the fur before she began deep cleaning her fur. She hadn't done it yet that day and figured she might as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Mudsplash sat down next to him, a purr rumbling in her chest as she rubbed her cheek against his. "I hope not." She murmured, feeling truly happy for the first time since the discovery of her heritage at 7 moons old.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Jaytalon smiled as she pressed herself against him. He licked her cheek and nuzzled it afterwards, placing one of his paws over hers and looking her directly in the eyes. "I uh, I have a question..," he hesitated, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Mudsplash purred and licked his nose, then tilted her head. "Yes?" (Jeez, no imagination)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 pm

(Lollll it's k.) 

Jaytalon got real close to her and whispered in her ear. "Will you be mine?" His eyes grew a little as he asked the question and he took a step back afterwords. He flexed in nervousness, awaiting the she-cat's reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Mudsplash's pupils nearly took over her irises as she blinked in shock and leaned back a bit. For a few moments she sat absolutely still, and then coming to a decision, she stood up and stepped forward to stand right in front of him. She kept her face completely neutral as she asked, "Can you answer something for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

He nodded with a smile. "Yes, yes I can," he said.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Pikepaw
Pikepaw was startled when he heard his name be called by his leader. He hadn't expected to go to a gathering until he was at least a warrior. Excitement swelled up in the dark apprentices chest at the chance to meet cats from other clans, and find out how different they all are. He cast a curious glance towards Echopaw and Rampaw, trying to gauge their feelings as well. Deciding to not be nonchalant about something for once, the apprentice made his way toward the other apprentices who would be attending the gathering with him. He dipped his head in greeting, "Hello Rampaw, Echopaw." He started softly. "Did you want to walk together? I've never been, so I was planning on just following the warriors, but having someone to talk to along the way would be... nice."

Covekit
Covekit sighed, suddenly tired from the days activities. His eyes had started drooping towards the beginning of the ceremony, his ears not registering the other kits' words toward him. Soon enough, the stormy-furred kit was dozing off as he sat, jerking his head up and looking blearily towards Bigrock every so often.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Oceankit chuckled at the other kit before she herself let out a big yawn. She huffed as she too was very tired after a eventful day for kits that is. Her pelt that used to be brightly colored and beautiful was now dirty from the puddle she had fallen in. She sighed and nudged her friends. "Lets go sleep. I'm tired..."

Bluepaw noticed the kits looking extremely tired, them not having a queen to look after them must of been tough. She lifted herself off her paws and padded over to them. "Well come on youngin's its time for bed." She ushered them toward the den. "It must be cold in there so would you like me to lay with you three for a little while?" She asked intently.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Mudsplash broke into a smile. "Why did you take so long to ask?" She replied, and licked his nose. "Yes, of course I will!"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Sorrelstar looked at the two and smiled "So how did the patrol go?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Mudsplash jumped once again, not hearing her leader walk up to them. "U-um," She stammered before she took a deep breath and stood up straight. "We spread our scent all over sunningrocks, but were confronted by two thunderclan flea-bags. It almost came to a fight, but the cowards retreated back into their territory." She reported, her gaze flicking over to Jaytalon every so often.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Smirking at the news he stood up "Thats good that no fight started." He then turned his attention to the others going to the Gathering "Seem's like everyone gathered up! Lets get going." He started walking out of camp in the direction of the Fourtrees.
(Okay, start posting in the fourtrees c:)
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Oakkit yawned after watching her clanmates go. she looked at Covekit and Oceankit then smiled at them. she was starting to get really tired so she padded into the nursery and curled up into her nest.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:09 pm

(Dropping Riverpaw in)

Riverpaw sadly watched the group going, having hoped to be chosen to go. She sighed and looked around, wanting to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Ashpaw jumped up behind Riverpaw , bouncing excitedly. "Awww Riverpaw, why do you look so down?" She pouted while coming up and sitting beside the other apprentice, curling her tail next to her body.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Riverpaw gasped and spun around. "A little warning?" She panted while laughing. She sat down. "I wanted to go..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:39 pm

"...to the gathering" she finished with a playful flick of her eartail. She giggled, a mischievous gleam flashing in her eyes. "What if we went anyway??! We could just say we were going hunting huh?" She suggested, rolling over on the ground and batted at River paw. "I'm bored as well right now." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Riverpaw's ears twitched. "Yeah, but, what if we were caught?" She meowed worriedly while batting back distractedly at Ashpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next