Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:48 pm

"But.." Ashpaw started to argue back, "There are many cats there, surely no one would notice, would they even care that much?! I mean the leader just chooses random cats to go any way...buuuut I guess you're right. Do you actually want to go hunting then?" She asked innocently enough.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:11 am

(I'm sorry. Could someone catch me up?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:16 am

Well, crystal, to be honest I'm not really sure myself. There is currently a gathering going on so very few cats are left in camp and I kind of just jumped in. If you would like our could involve one of your cats with Ashpaw and Riverpaw)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:24 am

(Riverpaw? That is the name of my cat? )
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:46 pm

~Silverfall leaped gracefully from rock to rock as she watched her silver reflection in the marshy water seeming to dance with her. The gentle she-cat's sky blue eyes flickered happily as she let out a purr of delight. Her whiskers twitched lightly when she noticed a young bird getting a drink of the pure water. Silverfall smiled and sat down on a rock, eyes now gazing at the feathered creature.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Oh wow Crystalpaw I didn't realize that! Sorry! Gotta go change her name then really quick)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm

(Was just posting to suggest a solution but ok. Also, Kyreia if you both agree that both cats can be named Riverpaw and have different names as warriors, I don't really see a big problem, and you wouldnt have to change the name. Any way is fine though :3)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:17 pm

(I changed her name, mostly because it would get too confusing with the same apprentice names cx Her name is now Deerpaw)

Deerpaw gave a quiet chuckle. "They'd definitely notice on the way back." She replied, and then smiled. "Sure, lets go hunting!"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:22 pm

(I'm sorry! o: )
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:41 pm

(Don't be cx I should have checked before I made her name that. )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Ashpaw's face lit up as soon as Deerpaw accepted. "yay!! I can't wait to catch some fish! I bet I could get more than you Deerpaw." She challenged before getting up and racing out of camp, slow enough to where the other apprentice could easily catch up. She couldn't help but chuckle as she trotted toward the river. She fought the urge to close her eyes as she ran, for fear of running into something.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Deerpaw laughed and raced after Ashpaw. "Nu-uh! I'm gonna beat you! Know why? Cause I'm going to be the very best hunter this clan has ever seen!" She boasted as she ran. (WB)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Icenose sat at the entrance to the camp, her head turning swiftly from side to side. She was awaiting the return on her clan, not that anyone had asked her to. Her tail tapped on the ground with a steady rhythm, a tick to keep her alert and awake. She enjoyed order and organization. Chaos was not her deal and she did everything she could to avoid it. She was nervous though, about how the dispute over the Sunning rocks would be handled.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:07 am

Oakkit

Oakkit woke up from her nap after having a nightmare. she looked around the nursery then padded out of the den.  she looked around the camp clearing and saw two apprentice running around then saw Icenose and padded up to her. "Hi Icenose!" Oakkit squeaked sitting down by the warrior.  "What are you doing?" she asked looking up at Icenose with her big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:47 am

spotthecow:3 wrote:
~Silverfall leaped gracefully from rock to rock as she watched her silver reflection in the marshy water seeming to dance with her. The gentle she-cat's sky blue eyes flickered happily as she let out a purr of delight. Her whiskers twitched lightly when she noticed a young bird getting a drink of the pure water. Silverfall smiled and sat down on a rock, eyes now gazing at the feathered creature.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 am

Icenose looked down at Oakkit, a little startled by the sudden break of silence. "Oakkit. Why are you awake?" She said, not quite scoldingly, but her tone was clearly cold. Kits were supposed to sleep through the whole night, not just the beginning, right? Icenose shifted uncomfortably. She didn't know how to treat kits and apprentices. Should she coddle them? Should she treat them as if they were warriors? Yet the rules were different for kits and apprentices as it was for warriors.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit looked at her paws. "Well I was sleeping, but I had a nightmare... so I came out of the den and saw you." She said looking back up at the warrior. "You seamed lonely by yourself... but if you want me to I will go back to the nursery." She said with a sigh at the end. Her ears twitched as she waited to hear what Icenose would say. She knew that the warrior was most likely going to send her back to the nursery. 
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 pm

(Sry guyz :c)
-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw padded towards the apprentices den, yawning, 'That's unfair! I never get choosen for gatherings.' Angrily, he kicked a small stone on the ground and sent it rolling through camp. Unfortunately, it hit Ashpaw's hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

(I think ashpaw is already out of the camp, but Deerpaw is just about to reach the entrance. I don't mind if the rock hits her instead)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Rainkit woke up in her nest, and stretched before muttering about Riverclan's recent battle. Personally, she had found that as much as she enjoyed clan life, most of the battles Riverclan had fought seemed to be in one way or another biased around someone's foolishness. A fact she hated more when a fight was instigated by her clan, as she couldn't fault her clanmates when it came to defending themselves. Exiting the nursery, she looked up at the sky, trying to see if any stars are out, and wondering if her mother was watching over her. What would she think of me? Would she be proud? Disapointed? Anywho, I wonder how she'd doing? The young she cat thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Icenose's face contorted into a look of puzzlement and maybe even a slight hint of pain. Oh Starclan, what am I supposed to do? "You can stay out, but be back in the nursery before the rest of the clan gets back," she said, peering down at the kit sternly. Her tone was cold, as was her look, but she couldn't help the way she spoke. It was as if she had a filter that worked opposite of her intentions.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit her flicked her tail happily as the warrior said we could stay out a bit longer and even though she sounded a bit rough. "Thank you Icenose!" She purred very happy to be out of the nursery. she nuzzled Icenose's leg then  sat down close to the warrior curling her tail her paws. she didn't say anything but she kept close to Icenose letting out a low purr.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Icenose glanced down at the kit, her body tense and uncomfortable. She hated being around kits. She never knew how to treat them and that bothered her to no end.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit let out a small yawn. she wanted to stay awake but once more her tiredness came over her. she curled up next Icenose. Icenose felt warm as Oakkit curled her tail around her self. she snuggled closer. "Wake me up before they get here..." she said wanting to stay out with Icenose. she yawned once more before closing her eyes. "Maybe if I sleep by you the nightmares will run away once they see you." she said before going to sleep.

(I am trying to make this as cute as I can XD )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:38 am

Riverpaw sighed as he laid by himself at the apprentice's den. His fur blowing slightly in the dull breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next