Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:13 am

Rainkit quickly began washing herself as she noticed several tuffs of moss clung to her pelt. As she did so, she briefly wondered if she should try sneaking out of camp or not. Nah, it's not worth it, She decided.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Icenose flinched slightly at the touch of the kit. Her whole body remained tense and uncomfortable. Oh Starclan, help me, she prayed, glacning upwards. She knew that nightmares were not going to run away because they saw here. Nightmares were not a being that had eyes and could see. They were merely a figment of the imagination. "Nightmares can't see," she said, but it appeared as though the kit had already fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Kyreia wrote:
(I think ashpaw is already out of the camp, but Deerpaw is just about to reach the entrance. I don't mind if the rock hits her instead)
(Alright, it hit Deerpaw instead uvu )
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Deerpaw let out a loud cry as pain suddenly shot up her right back leg, and stumbled to a stop just short of the camp entrance. "Wha-?!" She gasped out in shock from her spot on the ground, looking around wildly to figure out where it came from. Her gaze zeroed in on Cloudpaw. "Hey, what was that for? That hurt!" She yelled across the camp.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:42 pm

-Cloudpaw-
The young tom's eyes widened in shock. "U-uh, D-Deerpaw."
He shook his head. 'Mousebrain!', he thought. "It wasn't my fault. That stone just, uh, kind of...flew... at you."
'Man, that was awkward.'
He wouldn't say sorry to her though, he didn't try to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Deerpaw blinked a few times before she giggled and stood back up, shaking out her leg to get rid of the the pain. "I guess we're ok as long as you didn't mean it." She called, licking her fur flat again and sending him a smile before padding over to him. "So, what did that rock do to you to deserve getting thrown across camp?" She asked good naturedly, coming to a stop in front of him and sitting down. 'I'll be there in just a bit Ashpaw.'
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 pm

-Cloudpaw-
He snorted. "Pfh. Today was just a bad day, I suppose. At least for me. You seem to be pretty satisfied, as I see, so the pain couldn't have been so bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Deerpaw glanced at her leg and gave an embarrassed chuckle. "I guess it startled me more than hurt me." She confessed, "Sorry that I snapped at you." She apologized. Then she made a sympathetic sound. "What made it a bad day?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 am

Are we back in RC now?
)
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 am

-Cloudpaw-
"You don't really need to know that. I prefer not to talk about feelings and stuff like that.", he meowed in a calm and polite voice. He watched two cats at the camp entrance. He couldn't really make out who it was, but one of them was much smaller than the other and he thought it could be Oceankit or Oakkit. 
He didn't know why he didn't feel comfortable about talking to Deerpaw, usually he just said what he thought.
"So, um, how...was your day?", he asked the brown she-cat.
'Well, that's strange... What's wrong with me?'
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 pm

(Not the cats that went to the gathering. The meeting is still going on{hasn't gone very far cx} so its just the cats that were left behind that are talking now)

Deerpaw's ears drooped, and she dropped her eyes. "Oh, ok." She replied, focusing on her paws as she pushed a pebble around. Hearing his question, she glanced back up and gave a small strained smile. "It been... Kinda boring so far, and a bit disappointing. A mouse wandered into the camp and I tried and failed to catch it, and I wanting to go to the gathering, but Sorrelstar didn't call me..." She explained, sighing at the end. She laughed suddenly and poked him playfully. "And then, of course, I got hit by a rock that grew wings." She giggled out.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

(*backflips into topic* Well I'm new. So what's happening with RC right now? My cat is Wavecrash, she's open.)

Wavecrash sat in camp, grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

(Welcome to WL, Wavestar! Some of the cats are at the gathering, the others are just in camp)
-Cloudpaw-
He wasn't really sure what to say about such an unfunny joke, so he just gave a weak smile to not disappoint her.
"Sorrelstar just doesn't know what he misses without us.", he meowed. "Gatherings are boring."
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

{Silverfall is open :3}
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 pm

(Alright. I only have one cat, Wavecrash. She's open.)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Hey there Wavestar c: Welcome to WL)

Deerpaw's laughter trailed off. "Not really funny, huh?" She asked, her ears flattening in embarrassment. She sighed. "Sorry. I'm not too good with humor." She apologized, her tail twitching. As she listened to Cloudpaw, her head lowered. " I wouldn't know," She replied sullenly, " I've never been to a gathering." She hung her head dejectedly and pretended to study the ground.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:55 pm

-Cloudpaw-
"Never?", he asked unbelievingly. She was older than him. How could it be possible she had never been to a gathering? Even he had gone once.
"That's...uh...sad..."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Sorrelstar glanced back to see if the group was following and slowed his pace as he took in the surroundings. They were almost back at the camp! Smirking he sped up once again, eager to return to camp.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Quick to catch up with the rest of his clan, Pikepaw left the clearing of the gathering in a rush. Once reunited with them, he made his way towards the front. Once he had kept pace with Sorrelstar for a while, the apprentice voiced his underlying concern. "Sorrelstar?" He questioned, looking up towards the Riverclan leader for permission before going on. "I was wondering; will I be assigned a mentor again, so close to turning 12 moons as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:13 pm

((Can someone give me a recap, please? Been quite busy and couldn't find much time to hop on.))
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Oakkit stretched her legs as she laid down still sleeping next to Icenose. she was having a dream about hunting in the river. her tail twitched as in the dream she leaped through the water. Oakkit had a small smile on her face as she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Oceankit stumbled around camp with a tired expression. She was only awake because she heard the cats come back from the gathering she wanted to bother one of them about what happened. Her eyes were half open as she bumped into a cat. It happened to be Wavecrash. "Oh I'm sorry." She jumped back her ears flattened behind her head not sure how the warrior would react to her. Her blue eyes glowed under the moonlit camp. Her ginger fur was tousled after rolling around in her sleep. She had a bad habit of moving a lot in her sleep. She was surprised she didn't kick anyone yet. She blinked slowly as her vision got better. Bumping into Wavecrash certainly woken her up.

Nettlesplash jolted awake, her golden orbs gazing around her den. She let out a breath of relief to see it was empty and quiet. She could hear the cats returning from the gathering and she promptly got upon her paws. She stretched for a good few moments before shaking her ruffled bed pelt. She then realize she had fallen asleep in her stock storage area. She flicked her ears embarrassingly glad no one had come into her den that night. Without any further thoughts about it she bounded out of her den pushing against the brambles trying to keep her inside the den. When she got out she padded toward her leader. "Welcome back Sorrelstar." She said in a friendly yet sleepy voice. "How did the gathering go?" She cleared her throat trying to rid her voice of sleep. Her eyes peered at each cat as a habit to make sure no one got hurt. "No one has a hang nail? Or anything?" She called out which wasn't unusual.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Icenose shifted onto her paws as her clanmates arrived and picked Oakkit up in her mouth. She did not want to wake the kit now. She quickly padded into the nursery and laid Oakkit down in one of the nests. She stared at the kit for a moment before whispering into her ear, "They're back." She then turned and bounded over to Sorrelstar and the rest of her clanmates that had arrived from the gathering. "Welcome back!"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Looking down at Pikepaw, he smiled softly. "Of course. I'll assign you one tomorrow evening when I do the new apprentice ceremonies for some of the kits" Finally arriving in camp he saw Nettlesplash come up to him. "The gathering went fine; no one got injured" Laughing softly at the medicine cat's concern for his clanmates, before turning his attention to, Icenose. "Did anything happen here during the gathering?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Nettlesplash nodded curtly "That is good news! Always good to know everyone has arrived safely," she said before she turned to also Icenose. "Oh good evening Icenose. I am sorry I didn't greet you when approached." She smiled before she flicked her tail. "I'm going to go look for an apprentice. I need someone to come with me to collect herbs in the morning!" She shivered with excitement of getting a fresh new batch of herbs in her den. The smell of fresh herbs in her den always soothes her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next