Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Shard was sleeping soundly on some moss that Yew had collected for the rest of the cats. She was rolling a mewing in her sleep as she was having a bad dream.

Yew was awake, eating a piece of the hawk. She was very picky with pulling all the feathers off before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Frosttail padded towards the attack party as it was forming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Ember looked at Padfoot with a curious expression. "Why is she so mean to you?" She asked the tom with a confused undertone.

Howl sprang to his paws and swatted next to him where he expected his brother to be sleeping, instead his claws met air. He gave a snarl and trotted out of the den to find his brother finishing up a rabbit. He walked up to his Hollow as he stood up. "You should get some fresh-kill before we leave." He offered, avoiding his eyes as his brother padded away and stood beside Sepia. Howl watched him leave, mouth forming an O as he sat down with a thud.

Hollow gave a brisk nod to Sepia, feeling as though he had just conquered the world. A large smnile was set upon his face though it looked a bit twisted because Hollow usually never smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Frosttail noticed, that this was going to be her first battle ever since she joined the anti-clan, she glanced around warily unsure she wanted to join in the battle but she had to prove herself to everyone that she can fight
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 am

Sepia glanced at the two brothers, and smiled softly as Hollow finally seemed to show some defiance towards his brother, for once. Returning his nod she impatiently waited for Darkness to signal for them to leave, her tail twitching slightly and her head held high with pride. She was determined to fight with her entire heart, and bring home a win for the anti-clan.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 am

Darkness looked at sepia begore standing up and started trotting out of camp as the signal for it was time to leave
(to the swiftclan topic!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Shard wtched the group leave. She wiched she could go with them, but she couldn't with kits on the way.
(Boring post is boring)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:37 pm

(we could timeskip to when the kits are born and the attack party is still out, so it will affect no one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

(sorry! late reply! Maybe she should have the kits now?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm

(sure that sounds good to me!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Mephiles wrote:
(sure that sounds good to me!)
(well, actually I'll have to do that tomorrow cause now I have to get off the computer! XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

(nooo! double posts! Oh well lets get things started here!)

Shard started to feel queasy and she felt pain. She yowled out in pain for someone's help. She fell to her side,"Help! The kits! The kits! They're coming!", she yowled out for someone to came.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Frosttails ears pricked up in alart and rushed over to shard worriedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 am

Ember's nose twitched. "What?" She mewed and padded over. "Alright Shard breathe. It's kitting not death. You're not the first cat to birth kits just breathe." She meowed, sounding unusually soft and sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am

Shard took in deep breaths.
(Sorry for a short post!! I sometimes have WB in the mornings!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:41 pm

(It's all good ^u^)

"Alright you're fine Shard." She meowed, hoping the kitting would be okay and nothing would go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Frosttail looked at shard warily before going to find some moss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 am

(Time for a short timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 pm

(sure!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:19 pm

TIMESKIPED TO: After the kits were born...)

Shard sighed in relief as she licked her newly born kits clean. She looked at the three kits: a lightly colored brown tom with bright blue eyes, a brown tom with a big black spot around his left eye an with darker blue pigment in his eyes, and a small deep black she-kit with vivid violet eyes.

Shard looked up to Frosttail and Ember,"Thank you,", she said with much gratitude. She looked back at the kits making sure they were okay. Then, swarms of thoughts swirled up in her head about her kits. That caused a huge migraine to happen and she grunted. Shard shook the thoughts away and watched over her newly born kits.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

(can I RP the Brown Tom? and in case if anyone doesnt know the father is technically darkness XP)
Frosttail smiled warmly at her "Do you know who their father is?" she asked shard
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 pm

(Angel is on Twinkle's post.Mephy,I have a question to do with the crush thing for Angel in his form,so please put the answer to the question.Thanks!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Mephiles wrote:
(can I RP the Brown Tom? and in case if anyone doesnt know the father is technically darkness XP)
Frosttail smiled warmly at her "Do you know who their father is?" she asked shard
(Okay you can play him lol X) )

Once hearing Frosttail's question, Shard slightly tilted her head to the left,"Hm...", she looked at Frosttail,"I'm not really sure..." Shard had a puzzled face on, she didn't really know who the father of her kits is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 pm

(Oooo! Tree can I please play a kit too? I like the violet eyed she-cat but any one is fine with me)

Ember gave a slightly tired smile and nodded. "They are so beautiful." She purred, and she meant it. She had never seen such colors on cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
(Oooo! Tree can I please play a kit too? I like the violet eyed she-cat but any one is fine with me)

Ember gave a slightly tired smile and nodded. "They are so beautiful." She purred, and she meant it. She had never seen such colors on cats.
(lol okay Thunder! You can play the violet eyed kit.)

Shard looked over at Ember,"Thank you,", she said softly. She examined her kits and thought of who the father might be. She looked at Frosttail with an unsure face,"Hm... Maybe the father is Dar... n-no....", Shard said looking away, unsure if she should state her opinion to the two cats.

Yew was rolling in her sleep, like she was having a nightmare. Her paws twitching at moments. She mewed in her sleep softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next