Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Seeing that both the brothers were on the track of something, Sepia felt a hint of stress to make the same success. Looking up she spotted a squirrel, and smiled softly. Crawling up the tree trunk, she used her fawn colours to blend in with the wooden tree, until she was almost at the same height of it. It was nibbling on leaves, and since she was clawing her way up from behind, it hardly heard her before she had bitten it's neck and killed it. The seed it had been nibbling on dropped to the ground and she struggled to keep hold of the heavy squirrel as it leaned off the edge. Growling the small and elegant she-cat dug her claws into the branch and pulled back, trying to keep hold of her prey.

Then, as quickly as she could, she returned to the ground before she was forced to release it. Panting she dropped it to the ground, and noticed her front paw was stained with blood. Oh, great. One claw less for the great battle. She thought bitterly, looking up to the place where she'd left one of her claws behind. Sighing she picked up the squirrel and turned around, looking for the brothers who had accompanied her on the hunting patrol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Hollow noticed imeadiatly that Sepia had lost a claw. "Bad luck." He grunted, hating the thought of losing his precious claws.

Howl ignored them both, quietly serveying the land for more prey.

Ember gave a sigh and put her head on her paws. She was far above the ground on a sturdy branch.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Sepia glanced up at Hollow with a look filled with hostility in the beginning, which softly faded into a warmer smile. "It's fine. I got the squirrel, at least. And I can still fight with one claw less," she said determinedly, flicking her slightly. "Since we've all got our piece of prey though, I think we can return to camp. I'd bet my tail that Darkness wants us to leave soon." she meowed, realising that Hollow might as well be the greatest ally in camp, if he hadn't been so bonded to his brother. Flicking her tail she lead the way back to their temporary camp, the squirrel tightly held in her jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Howl nodded to Holow who followed Sepia. He took up the rear and held back an annoyed snarl at the bonding that seemed to be hasppening between Hollow and Sepia.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Hearing the snarl, Sepia turned and glared at Howl. "Shut up. Or I'll take out your tongue." she threatened. "Just because we've agreed to not kill one another, doesn't mean I'll take snarls from you just like that. And you better remember it." she snapped, her fiery temper showing a bit clearly through her sweet looks. Padding back into the temporary camp, she looked around, the furry creature held in her jaws leaving a mess of fur on her tongue. Dropping it on the ground she looked around. "Anyone hungry?" she yowled, trying to catch the attention of the cats. She didn't plan on eating the furry creature herself, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm

(Um he didn't actually snarl but okay ~^-^~)

Howl grunted unhappily and stormed away to be alone. Hollow tried to follow but Howl gave him a warning swipe as he tried to follow and he padded back to Sepia. He looked lost without Howl to guide him, he almost looked like a lost kit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 pm

((Eh, seems I read too quickly x.x Meh, I should be getting to bed soon...))

Sepia shook her head at the tom and frowned. "I don't get why you let him rule over you. He's much less worth a cat than you are. Besides, it's no chance he'll ever make it to leader if he keeps making these hostile glances," she said, voicing her beliefs. At least I know who my Next leader will be, she thought, still determined that she would get the leader's spot eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Hollow shook his head. "He's just in a bad mood because of- well you know. You beat him. He hates feeling like he's lost about anything." He meowed in a low, soft tone. "He is truely the most intellegent cat I've met besides you." He mumbled honestly. "He saved me to. When we were running from clan cats when we were little. If it wasn't for him I would be dead. That is why I follow his lead. I don't think I have that much trust for any other cat." He meowed darkly, remebering the horrible day when his brother saved him.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
Spindle had followed the group quietly a bit away in the shadows as he emerged from them and went to the nearest cat, Scar with a smile on,"Greetings," he says as he sits down and stretched his muscles,"How are you doing right now, Scar?" he asked him.

(ended up seeing this now XD)

"Hi Spindle" the kit said. Scar sighed and then said, "I'm fine.. It's just that nobody will even talk to me or play with me. Everyone's either hurting my feelings or just ignoring me." He looked at the scar on his stomach and felt upset.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Sepia narrowed her eyes slightly. "I've never heard your story; and I'm not asking you to tell me either, but I think you've got to be a bit more independent. Decide what is the best for you. I expect that if you were chosen to be leader, he'd still claim the throne. I'm warning you to not bond too tightly with him. It'll only work against you." she said softly, worried about the group for once. If the two toms stood together, they could easily take her down. And she didn't enjoy that. "If I saved you, would you put your entire life in my claws?" she asked and raised an eyebrow. "Just mentioning," she muttered, then got to her paws and padded over to Darkness. "When are we attacking?" she asked cautiously, unsure how much Darkness trusted her.

((Thunder, I think you've got a terrible long siggie now o3o))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Darkness gave his old normal look at the sky before airi found her way back to him, in truth he was a bit torn to see his old forgotten friend It doesnt matter now....Must focus on whats important and that's getting ready for battle he thought to himself as a reminder, and shook the feeling away, he didn't need to feel those emotions now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Shard noticed Sepia and got up. She walked over to Sepia and looked at her ,"You went hunting with someone?"

Yew came back with a lot of dry moss and set it down. "Hey, I got bedding." she announced to the anti-clan,"Come here and pick your share of bedding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

(oh I'm sorry! Should I change it? :c )

Hollow took in what Sepia said and padded away, needing to think for a while.

(I just got a brilliant plan Twisted Evil I'll pm you about it Silver Twisted Evil Mwahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

Silverfeather wrote:
Sepia narrowed her eyes slightly. "I've never heard your story; and I'm not asking you to tell me either, but I think you've got to be a bit more independent. Decide what is the best for you. I expect that if you were chosen to be leader, he'd still claim the throne. I'm warning you to not bond too tightly with him. It'll only work against you." she said softly, worried about the group for once. If the two toms stood together, they could easily take her down. And she didn't enjoy that. "If I saved you, would you put your entire life in my claws?" she asked and raised an eyebrow. "Just mentioning," she muttered, then got to her paws and padded over to Darkness. "When are we attacking?" she asked cautiously, unsure how much Darkness trusted her.

((Darkness didn't reply :c ))

Sepia looked at Shard and nodded firmly. "Yes. I hunted with Hollow and Howl," she said, before turning her quite awkwardly coloured eyes towards Darkness again, wondering if he'd ever answer the question or if he was going to sit there studying the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 am

(lol studying the air XD )

Hollow heard Howl give a growl. He knew that growl, that meant that he was supposed to go rnning to him. Not this time! He thought angrily and stalked over to sit by Sepia and Darkness. He gave Spia a look that said, What did I miss?

Howl waited for Hollow to run to him like he always did whjen he called for him. He was growing more and more impatient wih his brother as the wit stretched on and on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

Shard shrugged and picked up the furry squirrel. She walked over to her spot and sat down to eat it.

Yew left the moss near the edge of the camp and took some for her. She took it to a spot in the shade where ferns drooped from above.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Silverfeather wrote:

((Darkness didn't reply :c ))

Sepia looked at Shard and nodded firmly. "Yes. I hunted with Hollow and Howl," she said, before turning her quite awkwardly coloured eyes towards Darkness again, wondering if he'd ever answer the question or if he was going to sit there studying the air.
(ah sorry)

Darkness looked at her before replying "At Dark tonight" he responsed not changing his tone
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Sepia nodded towards Darkness. "At dark it is." she said firmly and turned around, studying the cats who were moving around the clearing. She was slightly curious why he didn't want to attack immediatly, although assumed he prefered to attack at the fall of the sun to have a better advantage in the bushes and shadows. Turning around, she realised she was rather hungry, as well as sleepy. Deciding she needed a quick nap, she found herself a small space by a bush, and curled up underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Darkness looked at the sky once more before deciding to go for a walk to hunt, he trotted towards the camp entrance, exiting the camp into the forest. As the scent of a dove drifted into his nose he followed the scent trail and eventually saw the dove on the ground scratching the at the dirt, he slowly stalked over towards it and pounced, giving the dove the death blow, he picked up the bird and trotted his way back to camp
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 am

((Ugh, I find that the RP is going quite slowly right now... Can't we just say that it's dark already? *Is impatient*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Hollow looked up at the rising moon. The moonlight turning his black pelt a silvery gray. He examined the stars with a surprising new feeling. A feeling of calmness. He gave a small shake of his head, not knowing weather he enjoyed the feeling or despised it. Ug, I can't be going soft! I need to rip some pelts. He decided and returned to his stargazing.

Howl had gone to sleep long ago with an empty stomach, the lazy tom was used to Hollow doing everything for him and hadn't bothered to get up himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Darkness walked out of his den, ready for the battle he stalked over the entrance of the camp he half yowled as a signal for them to leave.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Waking up by the call from Darkness, Sepia got up from where she'd slept, and prodded Padfoot. "Get up, mousebrain," she snapped, then turned to look at her other brother, Crispin. She honestly hoped her older brother would die in the battle, so he wouldn't be starting to think that he'd be able to claim leadership from her once she'd gained it. She trotted over to Darkness, the strong fae ready to start the great fight.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Ice blinked awake and stumbled up on her feet sloppily. She shook her head, trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Darkness's tail twitched in impatience as he waited for all the members who are joining the attack party to awake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next