Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

(ok now the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Spindle fell asleep. (Blah blah blah other things that do not matter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

(ok it's just going to be the next day now. Smile )
Shard woke up and saw that the cats around the camp were still sleeping. So, she just listened to the early birds sing while the time passed.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am

FrostTail awakened and looked at spindle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:08 am

Shard noticed tht Frosttail woke up and she looked over at her,"hello, Frosttail." Shard's belly had gotten a bit more plumper over the night and it was very noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am

FrostTail looked at her "Hey Shard......ummm have you been eating a bit much because your belly is a bit......bigger" she said in the nicest way she was able to put it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

(sorry this is late I fell asleep! Lol)
Shard looked a bit confused until she looked at her belly,"Huh? I didn't eat much yesterday!" she looked back up to Frosttail,"I dont know how my belly got bigger..." Shard was getting worried, and she had a compleatly confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 am

FrostTail looked at her before. Replying. "Then you must be having kits!"

Lynx looked at tiger ten at saber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am

Shard widened her eyes and stared Frosttail,"K-k-kits?? Shocked " She was shocked and she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

SPindle woke up and stretched his front legs. He stared at Shard and smiled,"I can not believe it..."he then lost his smile and went to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 am

Shard looked at spindle confused,"what do you mean?" She growled a bit in that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

Spindle laughed solemnly,"It's nothing important." he was lying but his tone sounded truthful. He grabbed a mouse and ate it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 am

Shard sighed, she couldn't belive that she was pregnant. Her stomach growled and she slowly got up and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Shard picked up a vole and walked back to her spot. She lied down and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 pm

FrostTail looked at shard "sooo?who's the father? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Shard looked at Frosttail, she was actually wondering that herself. Shard tried to think of what she would say to her before she said,"I-I don't know..." She looked down and stared at nothing; thinking of who the father might be.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Spindle smiled a bit and turned to Shard. "Hey, maybe it is Darkness, you have only hanged out with him alone."He then went to his little rock and lay down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Name: Leaf (Snow)
Looks/Description: A pure white she-cat with beautiful long fur. Has dull blue eyes.
Personality: Innocent, always frightened, protective, hates killing and fighting, always nervous, has major anxiety, etc.
History: Was born a rogue then moved to the Clan of Eternal Darkness later. Doesn't remember who got her pregnant but will love the kits just the same.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: Expecting
Other: Expecting kits very soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Shard stared at Spindle in disbelief as she thought about it. Hm... Maybe it was Darkness? I was alone with him...hm... she got lost in her thoughts when she noticed it was darkness. She looked over to Frosttail,"Is Darkness awake? I think I need to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

(accepted!!!Thanks for joining snow!)
FrostTail looked at them in surprise "How are you goin to tell darkness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Shard looked at her blankly for a bit before she said,"Yes, that's why I need to talk with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm

(Thanks! Smile)

*Leaf opened her dull, almost lifeless blue eyes to stare at the ceiling in the nursery. The pained rise and fall of her bloated stomach suggested she was almost about to have the kits. Getting up, clumsy because of the large weight on her belly, she padded out of the nursery and into the clearing of camp. Scanning the clearing of camp, she loacated a few stray cats but ignored them, scared that they would punish her again. Sitting down beside the nursery, she let out a long sigh, still exhasted with the kits coming. How can I bring kits into this evil group...*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:31 pm

FrostTail nodded "I think he is awake"
(I updated the news and Np snow!)
Darkness yawned as he awakened from his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Shard looked over at Darkness' den she got up slowly and walked over to the den. When she got over to the den, she hesitated to walk in. When she saw Darkness, she started to talk to him,"Darkness? I need to tell you something..."she talked horsey at first but cleared up her throat later while talking.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Spindle glanced between the two she-cats and sighed,"This will be fun to watch.." He murmered. He wondered what Darkness' reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm

FrostTail nodded to spindle

Darkness looked at her questionaly "what is it?" he asked

Lynx happily walked over to leaf "Hiya leaf!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next