Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Frosttail looked at shard confused "what were you going to. Say?"" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Shard looked back at Frosttail, with a deep breath taken in,"Maybe, Darkness is the father?", Shard said worriedly. She slouched to her left to allow her kits to suckle as she sighed.

(I didn't know what else to put :/ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:19 am

Ember blinked in surprise. "Do you really think so?" She asked tensely.

(What is her name? The violet eyed kit I mean? Does she have one?)

The violet eyed kit looked up at her mother, her beautiful eyes sparkling in wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 am

(The kits don't have names yet, but someone should point that out for her)

Shard Looked over at her kits then back at the two cats,"Well, maybe... you see, one of my kits have the same colored eyes and fur as Darkness,", she said before inhaling some air before continuing,"I'm just saying it might be Darkness." Shard looked down at her kits and cared for them. Then looked back up at the two anti-clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 am

((Isn't it a bit weird a queen doesn't know who the father of her kits are..? o3o Normally they'd remember if... Yah know what I mean P: ))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

(it is a bit odd and can the kit I play be called storm?)
The brown tom mewed, his dark blue eyes looking around with curioisity

Frosttail looked at shard with a bit of worry "That is a possibilty but what will be his reaction if he finds out?" she asked

Last edited by Mephiles on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 am

(Um...Angel...)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 am

(oh *facepalms* hes accepted and yes he can have a crush on frosttail)
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 am

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Mephiles wrote:
(it is a bit odd and can the kit I play be called storm?)
The brown tom mewed, his dark blue eyes looking around with curioisity

Frosttail looked at shard with a bit of worry "That is a possibilty but what will be his reaction if he finds out?" she asked
(yeah the kit can be called Storm. It sounds cool lol)

Shard looked down,"I don't know." She was tired and she wanted to sleep but she had to sort things out and look over her newly born kits. Shard looked down at her kits once more and she instantly thought about them,"I need to name my kits,", she said looking back at the two.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:45 pm

*"You could name the violet eyed one Violet." Angel suggested."Well,if it isn't Angel." said Icingdeath,glaring at Angel."Well,Icy." Angel mewed coolly,knowing that his brother hated that nickname."I guess you finally found somewhere where you fit in.""Don't call me that!" growled Icingdeath."Who are you?" asked Serenity,at the same time Twinkle asked"Why are you fighting?""I'm your father's older brother,Angel." he said to Serenity.And to Twinkle,he said "Don't worry.It's nothing new.We've always hated each other.I just hope," he added jokingly,shooting a playful glance at Firefly, "that this fierce-looking kit doesn't decide to try to kill us because we wake him up from his afternoon nap with all our fighting!""I don't take naps.I'm too old for naps.I'm almost a moon old." protested Firefly."Whoops.My mistake."laughed Angel,just before Firefly and Serenity launched themselves at him,knocking him to the ground."Wow.If this was a real battle,you could've killed me by doing that with your claws unsheathed.And please get off me now."he said,and the kits scrambled off,looking proud of themselves.*
(That was probably my longest rp post ever.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Shard shook her head,"I don't think that's a good name, Angel." She thought about the little black furred kit's name for a while and it hit her,"Her name will be Zila", she said starting to think about the other kits' names,"And this kit's name is Storm", she said with her tail pointing at the brown tom.

(Zila (Pronounced: ZEE-la) means shadow in Hebrew (well at least I think so))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Frosttail smiled "Those are great names that fit your kits shard" She commented
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:58 pm

*"They are."said Angel.*

Last edited by Drizzt on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm

(Made Slayer and Wicca and Buffy.Look at Twinkle's post.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:28 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Zila guessed that was her name now and gave an adorable smile at her mother, purrring and batting up at her mothers muzzle with a sheathed paw.

Ember nodded at the kits names and began to pad away from the group, to many cats were gathering and she felt once more unneeded.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Storm looked at his sister and batted her playfully with a sheathed paw as he looked at his mother
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Sepia arrived in the front of the patrol, Darkness still slumped over her back and her paws aching with pure exhaustion. Panting, she flipped the tom onto the ground in the middle of the camp, and looked around before yowling at the top of her lungs. "Get out here! Immediatly!" Her voice acquired a demanding tone and she flicked her tail with annoyance, wondering how many cats they'd lost in this mindless battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Shard looked at her kits and was thinking of a name for the pale brown kit. She heard Sepia's loud call, The patrol must be back, but why is Sepia calling us out? Shouldn't it be Darkness? she thought in bewilderment. Shard cleaned and continued to look after her kits as she listened closely.

Yew's eyes quickly opened wide as she heard Sepia's call. Yew grunted and rolled onto her paws. She padded out of the small den, yawning, as she walked over to the group of gathered around. As Yew reached the group, her eyes widened and gapped in surprise at Darkness' body.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Frosttail walked out of the nursery as soon as she heard sepias call, Looking around she spotted darkness's unmoving body in total shock she didnt dare to move
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Sepia looked at the now assembling cats in front of her, and held her head high with pride, though allowed her eyes to have a hint of symphaty for the cats who had been somewhat close to Darkness. She shrugged and made her eyes hover over them another time, before raising her voice again. "Darkness fell under the battle he himself commanded. His last kill was to be Hazelstar, and we'll mourn him in silence throughout the night," she announced, her tail flicking softly from side to side.

"We'll give the queens the task of burying him. As of now, we need a new next-leader. And for that position, I've chosen Hollow," she said loudly and clearly, making sure everyone caught her message. She caught her brother, Crispin, staring at her with a venemous gaze, although she ignored it and flicked her tail, hoping Hollow would step up from the ranks and join her side. "We'll collect our dead in the middle of camp. Everyone will have a chance to wish them good-bye," she promised, watching the looks of disbelief that had formed on everyone's lips.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 am

*Angel and Twinkle exchanged a look that meant Tell the kits.They weren't paying attention.That wasn't completely true.Wicca had been paying attention.As Twinkle told Firefly and Serenity,and Angel told Slayer,the three kits fell silent.Buffy had been too busy explaining to Wicca about who Hollow was to tell Slayer.*(LOL Wicca didn't know who Hollow was!Of course,he isn't in the rp as much as some cats,but still.XD.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Frosttail looked down at the ground beneath her paws I wonder how everyone is going to deal with this.....some already wanted him dead while the others respected him.... She mused as she wandered her way back to the nursery

Storm glanced around the nursery with happyness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Shard gasped as she heard that Darkness was dead. A sorrowful face appeared as she looked down at her kits. She noticed that she hadn't named the light brown kit and started thinking of a name for him. Shard's eyes brightened as she looked at the light brown kitten,"Your name will be Zane.", she said to him.

Zane smiled as he crawled over Storm, shoving his paw into Storm's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next