Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
(Recapith please!!! :O)
(Sepia killed aspen without darkness permission and that's a bout it)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm

(Thanks. And OK X3)

Jet shrugged to himself thinking of the bloodied Sepia, not really caring that she had just killed Aspen and then rolled over onto his back. He sighed and looked up at the cave wall. What a horrid place. Full of filthy animals. Doesn't Darkness realize that mouse-brained furball Sepia just weakened the group? He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. If we all start killing eachother then there'll be nothing left of us, and I don't want to be around when that happens. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Fang walked up to the group to see aspen dead. Just like my sister He frowned and walked away toward the entrance. His muscles were stiff, and his eyes dulled.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Lynx turned away from airi and noticed jet "can you teach me some battle moves?" he asked hoping that he would say yes considering everyone else was too busy to.

Darkness walked over to sepia a bit casually and looked at her "Did you kill without my or scarlets permission?" he growled
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 am

Sepia stared back at Darkness with a chilly look, her tail twitching ever so slightly. Stopping her grooming session, a smile slinked across her face. "So what if I did?" she breathed, barely loud enough to be called a whisper. She didn't flinch, back down, or do any kind of signs that would show a submissive nature, and stood her ground determinedly. Her eyes were meeting his without really flickering at all, and she had a look of deepest amusement on her face. She could tell that the tom would be upset about having a warrior killed, although she had her reasons for killing the tom.

Finally, after several seconds of silence, she spoke again. "I believe our cats are allowed to defend ourselves, aren't we? And in this case, this mousebrained tom-" she stopped for a moment and flicked her tail at Aspen's bloodied body. "... happened to think it funny to attack me. Too bad it evolved into a real fight." she said, as if it didn't matter much. She could spot, out of the corner of her eye, the fant outline of Crispin glaring at her disapprovingly, although she didn't take any notice of it. Her eyes were fully intended on keeping the leader under sight, not even blinking as she held his gaze tightly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Jet stared up at the cave ceiling, not even looking at Lynx. "Nope, go away, kit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 pm

(could someone give me recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

(The TED news should give u an idea of what is going on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

(what? I dont know what the TED news is!)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:41 pm

It is at the front page, near the bottom.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

(yes as Raindrop said it is on the first post near the bottom under allegiances i do believe)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 am

Silverfeather wrote:
Sepia stared back at Darkness with a chilly look, her tail twitching ever so slightly. Stopping her grooming session, a smile slinked across her face. "So what if I did?" she breathed, barely loud enough to be called a whisper. She didn't flinch, back down, or do any kind of signs that would show a submissive nature, and stood her ground determinedly. Her eyes were meeting his without really flickering at all, and she had a look of deepest amusement on her face. She could tell that the tom would be upset about having a warrior killed, although she had her reasons for killing the tom.

Finally, after several seconds of silence, she spoke again. "I believe our cats are allowed to defend ourselves, aren't we? And in this case, this mousebrained tom-" she stopped for a moment and flicked her tail at Aspen's bloodied body. "... happened to think it funny to attack me. Too bad it evolved into a real fight." she said, as if it didn't matter much. She could spot, out of the corner of her eye, the fant outline of Crispin glaring at her disapprovingly, although she didn't take any notice of it. Her eyes were fully intended on keeping the leader under sight, not even blinking as she held his gaze tightly.

((No reply...))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Darknesss growled before replyng "If he attacked you then it was his own stupidity for his death" before stalking towards the camp entrance
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Sepia watched Darkness with a curious look, especially as he growled. However, when he said it was Aspen's fault for having himself killed, a smirk appeared on her face. Weak. So weak, he won't even stand up to protect his own rules. She thought sourly, looking after the leader with a look of triumph. If this goes on, surely, I'll be able to form a group that can fight back against him. Or I can just murder him in his nest. Much easier, and quicker. Of course, I'd have to take out Scarlet too... She thought grimly, the idea of killing two cats seeming a bit farfetched. Besides, it wasn't 100% likely that they'd choose her as a leader, either.

Severely pleased with the outcome of her kill, she cleaned the last bits of dried blood of her paw, glancing at Aspen. Bad choice, kid. She thought with a sneer glittering on her face. Rough, tough, mercyless and cruel. Four words that described the she-cat perfectly. Glancing at the cats who'd watched her fight, she expected someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
Jet stared up at the cave ceiling, not even looking at Lynx. "Nope, go away, kit."

(For Mephy :3 Forgot to respond X3)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Lynx looked at jet "Why? Saber said you are me and Tigers dad?" he asked

Darkness was too far busy to deal with some un-permission killing going around he has to think about what to do with shard and think about airi if she is planning on staying
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Jet glanced at Lynx before looking at the cave ceiling again. "So? You may be my sons, but that doesn't mean I have to teach you things." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Shard was parched and so she got up and walked to the nearest puddle. She lapped up the water and looked around. It was a sunny day, and Shard sat down. She closed her eyes and thought about her kits I can't take care of kits! I don't know how to.... She got lost in her thoughts but then took in a deep breath. She let it out before walking back to her spot in the soft sand. Shard rested her head on her paws and kept thinking about her kits.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Darkness glanced around the area of his den, Tommorow, I shall announce that we are leaving the next day

Lynx sighed and went back to saber "Saber can you show us how to defend?" he asked and this time he used the word defend instead of battle moves
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am

Saber looked at her kit with narrowed eyes. "No. Go ask your father."

(Has this ever happened to you? --_--)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 am

(Yes, but when i go back to my dad, he usually ansewrs, or sais yes.)

Ice watches the kits with an amused glint in her eye, well Im glad im not gaving kits, too much work, but if i did, i would treat em better. She giggled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 am

(XD yep! it annoys me when i have to go back and forth to get my answer)
Lynx looked at her "But he said no" he replied
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 pm

(XD)

Saber hissed under her breath. "Then go ask some one else," she grumbled.

Tiger watched his brother and mother from not far away. Why's she always grumpy? Blah blah grumble blah, that's all she ever does, he thought to Lynx. He giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Lynx sighed and responded back to his brother 'I dont know...But i wish someone would teach us some battle moves
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Tiger nodded slightly to his brother and looked around, spotting Ice looking at them. He looked back at Lynx and flicked her tail-tip to Ice, then started stalking away, going around in a circle to get away from the she-cat's gaze and then stalking up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next