Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 am

Hissing with frustration as Aspen managed to get in a well-aimed strike to her muzzle, Sepia's gaze went completely bloodred. She growled and her eyes glinted with anger as he scooped forwards, wrapped her paw around Aspen's neck and dragged him towards herself, aiming a good bite to his throat. She also unsheated her claws and dug them into his skin, to lock him in what looked like a deadly embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am

(XD Ah she certaintly is quiet the killer.)

Hollow grunted a sigh, his paws itched to join the action and he padded towards them a little. He paced back and forth tail lashing, as the two cats fought.

Howl's whiskers twitched with amusement as he licked his paw and brought it over his ear. "My troublesome brother." He meowed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 pm

*Twinkle looked around.Airi she thought when she saw the Bengal cat.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Aspen attempting to scratch her away with his hind legs he meowed in pain due to sepias claws digging into his neck
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Sepia held her clutches, trying to ignore Aspen's hind claws tearing at her flank. Growling she grabbed his throat and hissed softly. "Don't move, or I'll rip it out." she warned, ready to sink her deadly teeth into his throat if he decided to do something odd. Of course, she didn't really want to kill the cat. She doubted Darkness would praise her for killing one of his loyal cats, and the plan might as well backfire. She kept clutching to the tom though, her teeth wrapped around his throat area firmly, but without harming his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Hollow's tail lashed with twisted excitement. "Do it." He hissed darkly. "Kill him!" He growled. In trueth he didn't care who died he just wanted to see some serious blood spill.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Sepia heard the encouraging words from the sides, and battled within herself whether she should just kill off the tom immediatly, injure him or wait to see what the tom himself chose. In the end, she decided to just wait. She'd give her opponent a chance to surrender, at least. It always thrilled her to hear how cats begged for mercy beneath her claws, how they seemed so puny and weak.

((I doubt this, but is Aspen up for killing? c: ))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

(Yep!)
Aspen started to stratch harder with his hind legs trying to get her off of his neck
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Moon looked at the fighting cats with horror. How can cats fight like that!? She wanted ro split the two cats apart, but didnt know how.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 pm

*Twinkle looked at Moon,who was sitting nearby."Moon,I know what you're thinking.I don't really know how to break up a fight either.I've never needed to.But i could help you.I've seen other cats do it before.I have some idea how it's done."*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

Sepia growled as the tom continued struggling. His struggles, however, managed to shove her away slightly. Frustrated, she decided the tom had got his chance of giving in, and lunged forwards and grasped Aspen's throat in her jaws, this time going for the kill. She quickly and hurriedly sank her teeth into his throat, and locked her jaws so she wouldn't be able to let go before she herself wanted to.Her tail flicking with annoyance at the tom's sudden attack and fate, she glanced up to look at the cats around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

Hollow gave her an approving flick of his tail and snarled happily. He would have liked to kill the tom himself but it wasn't his fight.

Howl quietly 'tut tutted' from the entrance from he and Hollow's den. "Mmmm. She be in a bit of trouble for that when Darkness finds out." He meowed with amusement, wondering how much more blood would be spilled before the day was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Shard was watching the fight. She didn't care if a cat or two died in that fight, she just wanted to see how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Moon frowned with dissaproval and twitched. These cats are horrible!!! How could she do that!?? her ears pinned in the back of her head.

(Any one wanna rp with Fang, Ice, or Moon??)
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 am

Raindrop wrote:
Moon frowned with dissaproval and twitched. These cats are horrible!!! How could she do that!?? her ears pinned in the back of her head.

(Any one wanna rp with Fang, Ice, or Moon??)
Well,I could help Moon break up the fight.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

(Sephia already killed aspen.)
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 am

(Too bad.They should've noticed that it would weaken TED if we lost a cat.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:53 pm

I think she did. But whatever.)

Moon huffed, then stormed off to her nest
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 pm

((If you were attacked by someone in your own tribe, I'd know for sure you'd fight back and possibly kill if the other person don't retreat when they have the chance, right? c: Anyway, just waiting for Mephy.))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:38 pm

(yeah, i get what your saying silver.)

Ice walked into camp, to see Aspen dead. She snickered, then walked over to the fresh kill pile and took a small mouse.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 pm

(Recapith please!!! :O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

(( (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 Wolfstar
Name: Twillight
Looks/Description: Twillight is a silvery-gray she-cat with black paws and and stripes. Crystal
blue eyes. Medium length fur and long legs.
Personality: Swift, clever, and silent. Always had a dark personality. Almost never talks.
History: Joined the Anti-Clan as a rogue looking for adventure. She was born deep into the woods and her parents left her at the age of 4 moons.
Crush: Fang
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: None.))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 pm

(Accepted)
Aspen layer there motionless with the light fading from his eyes

Darkness growled a bit from the commotion outside he glanced outside and saw aspen dead, growling he sat up ready to scratch a ear to whoever killed without permission
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm

((Strawberry, your new avvie's a bit big... I suggest you change it Wink))

Sepia, bloodstained from tip to toe, looked up from the dying cat, and sat down. She wasn't about to run away from Darkness. No way. Instead she determinedly tucked her tail around her body, flicked her ears back and licking her bloodied paws, making sure to whip off some of the traces from her whiskers and muzzle as well. Dried blood certainly doesn't look good on my coat. She thought secretly and pulled off a smile as she glanced at Aspen. There you go for bothering me. She added as a final word to the tom, glad she'd proved she-cats could be just as strong as toms.

Looking up she spotted Darkness and her eyes gleamed. She had, for a very long while, considered to fight him for the leader's position. However, she'd never come around to do it. Fighting the urge to rake his ears and stab his belly, she sat quite casually by her kill, continuing her cleaning. She sent a quick glance at Darkness though, making sure it contained a certain feel of challenge. She'd killed without permission. So what? The tom had attacked without permission. However, it seemed the dying cat couldn't take much more pain from anyone before he died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:28 pm

(( Better? lol ))

Twillight felt like doing something. She didn't know what, but she itched to travel some more.
She intently watched what was going on and crouched instinctively, hoping the cats wouldn't begin to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next