Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Tiger glanced at Lynx with a smile and ran after Darkness. Jet followed after the two kits.

Rose sat in the back of the warriors cave, ignoring Darkness. She didn't want to attack a clan.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Spindle got up from his quick nap and padded out of the cave. He sighed and stretched his legs watching Darkness and waiting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Darkness looked at re two kits and ignored them, its not going to be his fault if they get hurt

(I wonder if a she-cat hangs out with darkness too much agd has his kits by accident,that would be so funny)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

(lol)

Shard was Flicking her tail impatiently and was annoyed how slow the cats were. Ugh! Hurry up! Are they coming or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

(Lol Ember is not fond of Rose XD)

Ember glared at Rose hatefully. I'd like to rip you apart. Put you back together, just to destroy you all over again. She dug her claws into the ground and put her head in her paws with a huff. Bear, Bear, Bear! Is all I think about? I'll just go hunt alone! She got up and stalked out of her nest and out of camp. She tasted the air and scented vole, quickly padding away to find it.

Howl looked around calmly, and gave an amused smile when he noticed Ember glaring at Rose. What a hot-head she is. He thought with an amused smirk. His eyes rested on Scarlet for a moment before darting away. I'd hate to kill Darkness. Such a shame it would be. I could kill Scarlet but they would know it was me eventually wouldn't they. Hm! I'll have to wait and see if they die in the next battle I suppose. He licked his paw and swipped it over his ear.

Hollow wasn't actually asleep when Howl left they den, he was glaring at the den wall in hatred and rage. I wish I could use this rage in battle, it's building up. Soon...I'll explode.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm

FrostTail licked her paws not wantungo join re battle most of the group is going to
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Shadow jumped off the rock that she was on, and padded slowly over to were darkness and all the other cats were gathered and sat down. Her tail curled around her paws. She was purring with excitment. This was her first time attacking a clan.

Fang padded into camp after his walk and saw the clan gathering. He went next to his sister.

Moon pricked her ears. "oh come on guys we are attacking!" She said excitedly. She got up from her nest and bounded out into the clearing. She turned and waited for the other two. so much for my nap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Ember faintly heard Darkness call for the battle and smiled with sheer joy. "About time!" She growled and picked up her vole, returning to camp and joining the attack party.

Hollow heard Darkness and smiled coldly. He padded out to Howl who returned his smile and they padded toward Darkness, taking either side of his flank, as usual.

Howl watched his happy brother padded toward him and he smiled, he took one side of Darkness's flank just like always and he dipped his head to Darkness. Unlike my rude brother.

Hollow stood there excitedly flexing his claws and muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

(Onwards to poolclan!)

Darkness stated leading the group onto re territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Shard followed the group to the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 pm

OOC: Ha ha Maggs!!! I KNEW Scarlet would be jealous!!! XD

IC: Crow smiled at Scarlet's jealousness. He was glad, though, when Darkness led the patrol. He stood up and began to pad after him.

Shayla perked up her ears at Darkness's call. She gave a quick few licks before she trotted out of her tunnel and followed Darkness. She kept her eyes on Crow.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 pm

(They are in poolclan now. But have not attacked.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:00 pm

OOC: Ok, can you send me the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm

OOC: Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 pm

(np)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Shard walked into the small cave-camp and sat down in her spot. She started to lick her wounds clean and clean her blood splattered pelt.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

(Is there like a medicine cat den or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

(idk)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 pm

(Is there like a medicine cat den or something?)

Fang walked back into camp with his sister on his back. He set her down. He sighed with relice as he saw she was still alive.

Shadow blinked open her eyes. She kept going in and out of conciousness. She looked up at her brother who was looking down at her. "I-im sorry for..." she didnt finish her sentance befoe she died. Her eyes went dull as a sighn of death.

Fang let out a wail of sorrow. "No no you cant die...Shadow!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Shard looked at him with blank eyes,"What are you crying about?" She said that with a cold, bland tone to her voice. Shard flicked her tail in annoyance due to his crying.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Fang whipped around. His claws unsceathed. "What do you think be grouled angrily. (Heh, spelled growled wrong...)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Shade    (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Name: Shade
Looks/Description: Muscular, Scarred, Black fur.
Personality: Cold, Selfish, Cruel, Evil (Of course he's evil) And Vicious.
History: Can't remember any of it. He was a rogue until he stumbled across TED.
Crush: None
Mate: BWAHAHAHA really? Of course not.
Kits: None
Other:

(Sorry if I'm interrupting the RP. I forgot to post my Charrie in TED a long time ago.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Shard muttered to herself,"Good. Thats one annoying cat down. I hope the next ones Fang!" Then Shard looked at him angrily,"I'll rip off your pelt if you think you're better then me!" She unsheathed her claws and scraped the small rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

*Shade sat there and watched in amusement as the two cats fought and gave a little chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next