Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm

(If you're talking about Howl he's in his den o.o But ok! :L )

Howl stuck his head out of his den, surprised anyone heard him and simply nodded at Shard before disappeared into his mini cave. He sighed as he finished his muose and settled beside Hollow to sleep.

Hollow peeked open one eye with alarm, when he saw it was his brother beside him he relaxed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Mephiles wrote:
Darkness looked at the two kits "jet is also a black cat.." he growled and looked up at spindle "yes"

Tiger cocked his head to the side. "Who's Jet again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Shayla began to clean herself again.

Crow curled up in his moss and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Anyone wanna roleplay with any of my cats??)

Shadow was not hungey, but got up to get some food anyway. She picked out a tiny mouse and went to a big rock, where the sun was shining down. She leaped gracefully onto it and purred as the sun beat down on her back. She slightly picked at her mouse.

Moon was padding through the forest(?) looking for food to catch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 pm

OOC: Crow could. He's not fully asleep yet... And Shayla could also, she's in a small tunnel cleaning herself.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 pm

(kk. moon could come back from hunting.)

Moon finished hunting and went back to uncover her kills, then walked back to camp. She placed her kills on the fresh kill pile, then walked to the pile of moss. She made her nest near Crow. She worked on it until it was almost perfect and curled up in a tight ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Crow glanced up at Moon. "Hey Moon." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Moon perked her ears up. Then popped her head up. She smiled. "Hey did i wake you. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Crow shook his head. "No, hadn't fallen asleep yet." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Moon nodded. "There is nothing to do, so i decided to get a nap in." She shrugged. She was still curled up in a ball. She yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Crow nodded. "Same here." he meowed, ignoring the yawn. "I wonder when we attack..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 pm

She shrugged. "Everyone is talking about that. I cant wait. But i think the topic is kind of annoying. But I hope it is soon." She looked out of the den, just to make sure nothing important was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Crow nodded. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 pm

She nodded back. (i have no idea what to type! DX AKA WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 pm

OOC: XD begins to type ic: then realizes that i have no idea what to right either! DX

IC: Crow began to clean himself.

Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 am

(Here comes a jealous Scarlet! xD)

Scarlet, coming back with a large load of moss began heading to make a nest when she heard voices. Curiously glancing over, she saw Crow and Moon. She narrowed her eyes at Moon, and all hell was about to rain down. But what could Scarlet say to Moon without making Crow mad? She sighed and padded over, making her nest on the other side of Crow as if to 'protect' him from the she-cat who just wanted to make friends. "Mind if I join?" Clearly by her tone, Scarlet wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 am

Spottedheart wrote:
Mephiles wrote:
Darkness looked at the two kits "jet is also a black cat.." he growled and looked up at spindle "yes"

Tiger cocked his head to the side. "Who's Jet again?"
"Jet is over there andis your father" he flicked his tail towards jet
(Could I get a recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 am

(ah......... All the cats mainly got moss and are back in the cave setting up where they are sleeping. Spindle threw something, I can't remember what prey, near Darkness' paws and Spindle went back to his nest thing. Yeah mainly the cats are just talking.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 am

Shard yawned and looked around, thinking about the attack. She wanted to do something so badly but there was nothing to do. Ugh! When can we attack a clan! I'm getting tired of waiting!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 am

Darkness quickly ate the prey that was at his paws,before leaving his den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 am

Shard looked up at Darkness still thinking about the attack,"Darkness, are we going to attack a clan soon? We've been waiting all day!" She asked him with annoyance and her tail flicked with impatiences.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 am

Darkness nodded "yes I am planning on going now" he replied
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

(Oooh i just got the perfect name for a cat!)((oh thank you mags you saved us!)

Moon smiled at scarlet. She ignored her tone. "Yeah sure, we were just talking about the clan attack." Her ears pricked, as if she was listening to something else. She heard Darkness talk about the attack. "And I think it might be soon." She flicked her tail with excitment.

Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Darkness walked towards the center of the camp "All cats who want to join meto attack the clan gather outside!" He called out

Lynx looked at tiger excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Shard got up and walked outside with her tail flicking side to side with excitement. Finally! We're going to attack! This is going to be fun! she stopped a few tail-lengths away from the cave entrance looking at Darkness and then back at the cats walking over there and back at Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next