Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

(Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Lynx looked around for tiger withboredom Tiger im bored he thought to him

FrostTail glanced around the area and saw shard and padded over to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Shard caught Frosttail in her field of vision. She looked over to her,"Frosttail?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

"Hi shard" she greeted shard kindly Knowning that alot of cats here are mean i hope darkness doesnt try to teach me not to be spft again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Shard looked at her in a bit of confusion,"Uh...why are you talking to me?" She tried to be as nice as she could to the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Mephiles wrote:
Lynx looked around for tiger withboredom Tiger im bored he thought to him.

Tiger looked over at his brother, finishing licking a paw. So? He thought back in a bored, flat tone. It seemed each day he was getting darker and darker, living in the clan they did. He glanced over at Saber and then started stalking over to Scar.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 pm

(I'm thinking of killing off Firefly...because Serenity will be heartbroken and I won't feel so bad about killing her off when the time comes.Maybe he gets stabbed in the throat with a thorn...hahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
Mephiles wrote:

Tiger looked over at his brother, finishing licking a paw. So? He thought back in a bored, flat tone. It seemed each day he was getting darker and darker, living in the clan they did. He glanced over at Saber and then started stalking over to Scar.

Lynx shrugged off the fact that his brother was starting to get mean, but that didnt bother him, he glanced around the camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

Drizzt wrote:
(I'm thinking of killing off Firefly...because Serenity will be heartbroken and I won't feel so bad about killing her off when the time comes.Maybe he gets stabbed in the throat with a thorn...hahaha!)
(I don't think a thorn will be sharp enough to break the skin. It'll probably just poke him lol)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Scar sighed. He was bored and wanted someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Treeswipe25 wrote:
Drizzt wrote:
(I don't think a thorn will be sharp enough to break the skin. It'll probably just poke him lol)
( maybe the world's sharpest thorn?no.he sneaks out of camp and gets killed by a rouge cat?perfect! )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Mephiles wrote:
Spottedheart wrote:
Mephiles wrote:

Lynx shrugged off the fact that his brother was starting to get mean, but that didnt bother him, he glanced around the camp

Tiger glanced at Lynx and crept further over to Scar. Once he was close enough, he leapt at Scar, his claws unsheathed and flew over Scar's head, snagging his ear and skidding to a halt after landing infront of the white and black tom.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Scar was mad. He growled low so nobody could hear him. He didn't know if his ear was bleeding or not.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Tiger grinned with mischievously narrowed eyes. "Are you mad, kitty? You gonna fight back?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Lynx looked at his brother fighting scar in amusement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Shard watched the two kits fight with a bored face on. She had nothing to do and she was very bored.
(WB =_=)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Darkness yawned as he curled up to sleep

Frosttail padded over towards scarlet "Hey scarlet?" she asked abit nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 pm

(new character! tongue )
Name: Yew of Dusk (Yew or Dusk)
Looks/Description:
Spoiler:
She is a pink peterbald cat with a scar starting from right above her left eye running down her cheek. She has almond-shaped eyes, a wedge-shaped muzzle, and big set-apart ears. She has a cleft in her left ear and a big scar on her right flank.
Personality: She is not easily impressed by others and she is pretty mean to cats who talk to her. She is also considered really rude to others and he doesn't like kits at all.
History: She was kicked out of her clan and lived as a rouge. She was attacked one day by a patrol of another clan and she had escaped with a scar on her flank. Later in her life as a rouge, she was founded by a group of rouges who attacked her. She got a scar over her left eye and a V shaped cut in her left ear in the fight. She found a home in TED wile she can claw the clan cats he despises.
Crush: Good luck catching her eye
Mate: She would probably claw his face
Kits: Not likely
Other: ... I don't know ...

Last edited by Treeswipe25 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Ice growled. I hate living here, i just want to leave! But...I dont think I would be happy all alone out there...Maybe if I got someone to go with me... She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:00 am

(accepted!)
Frosttail glanced around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 am

(okay, thanks)
Yew was out hunting when she caught a scent of something. She followed that scent to find out what it was. When Yew got to a spot where the scent was at its strongest, she looked around. Then she saw it, a nest full of seven hawk chicks. Yew slowly climbed the tree up to the nest when the mother hawk landed in the nest. Yew had a better idea, If I can kill the mother hawk, I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught by the mother hawk when I get the the hawk chicks. she thought with a pleased look on her face.

The mother hawk was facing away from the trunk of the tree, and that gave Yew her advantage. Yew quietly climbed up to the hawk and pounced on it. The two fell out of the tree with the mother hawk first. Yew didn't get hurt much from the fall because the hawk had hit the ground first, breaking her fall. The hawk had started to beat it's wings and screech a battle cry wile pecking Yew. Yew didn't hold back from slashing at it repetitively. She bit the hawks neck to try to hold it down for a killing blow, but the hawk broke free of it and used it's talons to scratch the side of Yew. She grimaced in pain and was getting tiered after a wile of fighting it.

The hawk finally fell limp after flailing and pecking around. Yew got up and let out a breath of relief,"I'm glad that's over." She looked up to the nest of frightened hawk chicks,"I guess I could take a couple of those." Yew climbed up the tree with all her energy left and looked at the little hawks. The hawk chicks were shaking in fear and two of them jumped out of the nest to get away. That only made it easier for Yew, because she had only intended to catch a few before going back to the camp.

She stepped into the nest and grabbed two. She hurdled the little hawks out of the tree and started to climb the tree back down. Yew picked up the prey and limped back to camp. When she got there, she threw the prey she caught onto the fresh-kill pile and walked over to her spot. Her spot was a mossy bed in the far back of the cave. Yew's eyes were half closed and her wounds were bleeding. When she got to her mossy nest, she laid down and started to lick her wounds.
(I know that was a WHOLE lot more then I expected it to be! Now I think I'll have WB after this)
(=_=)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Frosttail sighed as she glanced around the camp, she was bored now and she will still be bored. Deciding to make herself useful she headed to the camp entrance
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:17 pm

(Um...Twinkle has kits now...Firefly and Serenity,remember?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 am

Howl watched Darkness leave and turned to face Sepia, eyes sparkling. He dipped his head to her slightly, a small gesture for peace until someone killed Darkness.

Hollow lashed his tail with a horrid grin and unseathed his claws. "Mmmmhhh, this is going to be fun." He growled darkly, he could almost feel the blood rushing over his paws. Howl looked back and nodded at him, giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

(I added them)
Frosttail headed towards the forest to do some hunting before everyone would need to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:07 pm

(Yew is a girl... Uhh )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Old RP Topic 1)   (Old RP Topic 1) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Old RP Topic 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next