Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

*Wakes up and decides to go to the forest to practice hunting*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 pm

* stops in his tracks * Oh wait Mushroomtail? Can you come help me hunt and get us some food for the fresh kill pile? It's running low.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

What about you silversnow ?
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 pm

(omg white you might not want to keep adding a post or you will get a warning, just warning you)

**Mushroomtail stared at him confused. she shook her head as a reply and padded toward the medicine cat dens entrance and laid down. She was still waiting for them to finish talking in there so she wouldn't want to intrude.**

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 pm

* nods head and walks over to the other clans preparing to leave and waits for Mushroomtail and Silversnow to come *

( anyone there still ? )

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Silversnow looked at bloodstreak and nodded following after him. "This isnt even our clan. Why are we hunting for them?" She asked. Confused.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 pm

* looks back at silversnow * Our clan's food is low and i don't want them to die...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 pm

((As Mushroomtail said, Whitestorm, please stop repeatedly double-posting all the time. Just giving you a verbal warning to stop this now, although if you continue I'll have to bring it up with the other mods.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm

(Sorry just got to a comp!! DX) (I was listening to this while I wrote-listen to it too!!! I almost cried actually XD)

Thunderheart looks at Braveheart and smiles kindly. "I don't blame you for anything Braveheart." Her eyes became saddened. "I just want to apologize and have you know that I still regret what I did." She meowed softly, her eyes clouded by memories. She saw Mushroomtail and followed her to the medicine cats den. She waved her tail in farewell and entered the den. She looked over at Falconswoop and smiled softly. She heard labored breathing and her attention snapped to Birchtwig. Her eyes grew huge as she looked at the tom she once thought would be her mate. She rushed to his side, tears filling her eyes. "Birchtwig! You'll be okay, there are cobwebs!" She cried, panicked. "You'll be okay." She repeated more qquietly and began to cover his face in licks. "You have to be!" She whispered, her fur soaked with tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm

ash kit walked over wondering what was going on
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Silversnow nodded. But didnt ask anymore questions.she was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Falconswoop's consciousness gradually returned, and he could finally focus on the solid medicine den roof, spotting out every single dot, stone and crack. He laid there for quite a while, partly on his back. Hearing a soft cry he realized it was Thunderheart and immediatly jolted awake, attempting to get back. His head fell back down to the ground as his entire body cramped and twitched with pain, the throat wound aching and throbbing. Gritting his teeth he slowly gathered his strenght and got up, his gaze somewhat glazed by the pain.

Once he got over it he padded over to Thunderheart and sighed, looking down upon Birchtwig's body. Trying to soothe Thunderheart he gently rubbed his tail across her spine and licked her cheek, his eyes reflecting the pain she felt over the entire situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

(I love how Falconswoop wakes up when Thunderheart cries <3 so cute!! X3 )

Thunderheart got the strangest feeling, she almost wanted to push Falconswoop away. The thought surprised her and she looked at him, her tears falling to the ground. Her heart thumped even then and she relaxed a little. I love him so much. Her tears didn't stop though and she looked back at Birchtwig. She nuzzled his side, hopping he would raise his head to her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

* Tilts head down toward the ground and heads off slowly to the deep dark forest and sits next to a really deep thick oakwood tree, and realized that he shouldn't have left camp and tads back to camp with the guilt from everything he's done in his eyes, and his mind clouded with the strangest feeling that something was wrong. He didn't know what. That was all that he knew. * *sigh* "Whats wrong with me?" * tears start to run down his face and he runs to the warriors den *

* With the pain of such guilt slowly snatching at him he had nothing to do but try to fight it but it was no good he couldn't shake it off and was left in this horrific state *

* Once he reached his den he collapses in his nest and cries gently *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Ivypool awoke from her brief nap when someone raced in, she caught the scent of RiverClan. She padded over to a tom she believed to be called Bloodstreak. "Are you alright?" She meowed to the slightly older warrior.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

* bloodstreak nods head * *quietly* yes i am just a little guilt thats all......

* he tries to rest then realizes he has a splitting headache *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

((Whitestorm, you may want to include your character's name as well, so we know who you're posting for ;3))

Falconswoop could tell she needed some time for herself and stepped back slightly, to leave her with a bit room to sit in. Flicking his tail slightly he accepted the fact that Thunderheart didn't really feel up for contact from his and shuffled his paws slightly, a bit awkward about the whole incident. On one side, he was slightly annoyed that Thunderheart seemingly had a close relationship with Birchtwig, and on the other side he was sad that a fellow warrior was dying before their eyes. Sighing he closed his eyes and tried to ride off the worst pain.

((Yush, he answers to her call <3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

(lol XD)

Ivytail nudged Bloodstreak. "Would you mind if I asked you what your guilt was for?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:58 pm

* Bloodstreak then passes out from being so overheated then slightly hears ivypool and wakes up, and slightly raises his head *

*quietly* The guilt that...... is for everything iv'e done. I was in BloodClan once and I was lucky to survive that huge battle the guilt is of everything i did then.......... * then blacks out *

( uum im not dead yet im surviving barley I NEED herbs ! )

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Birchtwig looked up at Thunderheart without moving his head and forced a smile. "It's OK. I may be leaving but you don't need to cry. You have Falconswoop." He rasped. He looked over at Crowtalon. "Break the ice with Mushroomtail, will you brother?" His brother just stared at Birchtwig in horror at the site of him dying. Birchtwig focused his attention on Thunderheart again. "When you become leader I'll be one of the first to give you one of your nine lives." He looked over at Falconswoop. "Take care of her?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm

*Bloodstreak is struggling really hard to live right now *

*whispers* no... no i cant die i cant ... i wont die....... it must not come to this...

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Silversnow stopped and turned as bloodstreak ran away. uhh did i do something wrong she worried. She slowly started to follow.her shlder was still bleeding even though she had cobwebs on it it hurt badly, but she didnt care.

When she got to the camp she followed him into the warriors den. "Uhh. Bloodstreak, are you ok" she ask she was worried. She comes in and sits by ivypool and looked down on him to see him asleep. Then she turned to ivypool."is he ok?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

*bloodstreak is struggling very very hard inside* * remembering everything in his life through flashbacks *

* His heart starts beating but slowly *

*And then finally after all this time Bloodstreak wakes up tired and exhausted but alive*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm

"uhh hey bloodstreak...are you ok?" she asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Yes Silversnow it's ok don't be worried. * Bloodstreak licks Silversnow and smiles *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next