Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 am

Nettlepaw smiled. "Of course! "She turned around and ran through the entrance of thunderclan so she could get some more moss. She wandered around looking for the perfect moss.finally after a few minutes she spotted some soft green moss. She gathered it up and ran as fast as she could.
Now back in camp she walked to the leaders den. And first she picked up all the stray moss on the floorand took it into one pig pile.she would dispose of it later. Then she took a piece of damp moss and started rubbing the floor with it. She started out slowly. But once she got the hang of it she was going fast. But she did have to finish fast, or else the blood will dry up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 am

*Firpaw sighed and waded out of the water. Settling down on the rocky lake shore, he faced the ground and sighed. A cool lake breeze drifted across to him, grazing his hairless pelt. Shivering in he slight cold, he recollected how he used to love it in the hot greenleaf's. Getting up, still not completely used to only have three useful legs, he limped back into the forest. Hearing the comforting sounds of scuttling prey seemed to rouse his hope but soon the small flicker of fire in his heart went out as he knew he couldn't catch it. Limping back to camp, his tail dragging on the soft forest floor and head low, he limped through the camp enterance. Bumping into the tree that fell many moons ago, he rubbed his nose and sighed. Limping into the apprentice den, after tripping over the branches of the tree, he layed down in his worn down nest. I am much old than an apprentice should be. I guess I will be here forever. Sighing, he layed his head down and closed his sightless eye.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am

nettlepaw finished after a while she was very tired. she slowly sulked out of the den with her tail dragging. she walked over to braveheart and looked up. "i finished braveheart" she smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 am

ashkit ran out of the den energized i ran to to the kiil pile grabbed a feild mouse and gnawed on it and ate happily

Last edited by ash leaf on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

*Braveheart smiled proudly flicked his tail. "Okay, you can go rest now. The battle has worn everyone out." and flicked his tail over her ear, indicating she has been dismissed. I need some rest too but I need to go hunting first. Looking over at the fresh kill pile, he noticed I was empty. Pinning his ears back in irritation, he remembered how Sky took some fresh kill for himself. I hate that good for nothing rogue. I wish the worst for it. He thought in anger.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am

ash kit walked to brave and sat staring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 am

*Braveheart shook his head, clearing the anger from it. Looking down at Ashkit who settled in from of him, staring at him in a blank manor. Giving a wide grin and a low, rumbling purr, he mewed, "Hello Ashkit. How are you?" and grinned ear to ear. He had always had a soft spot for kits in his hard exterior, shredded with scars.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am

nettlepaw nodded. and walked to the apprentices den and when she got there she practicly collapsed onto the stonefloor. she looked up at firepaw. "oh. hi firepaw. she smiled but then quickly fell asleep then and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

ash kit replyed good, you?

Last edited by ash leaf on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 pm

*Firepaw jerked his head up in alarm as Nettlepaw stormed into the apprentice den. Before he could reply, he could hear her loud snores that signaled she was already asleep. Sighing, he laid his head back down on his nest and closed his sightless eyes. Sleeping didn't come to him as he laid there with painful memories still whirling through his head.*

*Braveheart twitched his whiskers in amusement as the young kit seemed to talk to him in ease. "I am fine." and purred.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Nettlepaws dreams were full of scary nightmares with scary creatures she had never seen before. She woke panting and sweating her eyes were wide. She looked around to see firepaw asleep. She walked to her nest which was close to his. She layed back down and closed her eyes. But she didnt fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Bloodstreak sighs and walks out of the warriors den, and lays on the nice soft grass gazing up at the stars. *whispers* "It's ok I will see you soon... I hope."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Silversnow walkes up to bloodstreak. "Hey. " she whispered. Her mouth was muffled with cobwebs. She dropped them. "Do you have any wounds that need dressing?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:53 pm

*looks at Silversnow* No thank you. I tried my best to stay out of the battle. But thanks anyway. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Nods. "Alright, see you later. " smiles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

*nods back* Ok. *gazes back up at the stars and sighs again*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

* Whispers at the stars * I wish i knew who you really were.

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm

* Gets up and walks slowly and gently toward the warriors den *
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 pm

* settles in nest and falls asleep instantly *
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 pm

* tosses and turns in the nest *
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 pm

(lololol you should just put all those posts together white)

*Mushroomtail was still seated outside the medicine den and saw Bloodstreak go into the warriors den looking depressed. So she got up and walked over to the den and went in. Looking at him she meowed softly"Whats wrong?" then she remembered that everyone was about to leave, she added"Oh, the other clans are leaving soon you might not want to stay here long and get attacked by Creektail." She sat down next to the entrance and looked at him waiting for his answer.*

**Creektail watched as all of them were gathering and about ready to leave. He then noticed the fresh-kill pile low and wondered if any cat was fit enough to hunt. He sighed, and sat down waiting for the clans to leave already.**

(wait, are they still there?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 pm

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

* gasps starts to cry silently * *tries to go back to sleep but doesn't*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 pm

* panting viciously *
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm

* settles down a bit and barely manages to get back to sleep *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next