Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:36 pm

(Well, Solarstorm left TC with her kits Gentlekit and Stonekit who are now Gentlepaw and Stonepaw because she is now in WC. Bravepaw and Heatherpaw are now starting to figure out WC needs help though.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Sunstar looked rather bewildered as both the apprentices appeared and shook her head. She desperatly made out what they said, and shrugged. "Cats of ThunderClan! Assume your defensive poses!" she yowled out, assuming that most cats knew what to do. Turning back to Heatherpaw and Bravepaw she shook her head again. "No. We won't help them. Whatever is happening is in their paws. We cannot send our warriors out now." she said sharply and padded off to organize the defensive poses along the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:42 pm

*Bravepaw nodded to Sunstar. He agreed with not helping them. Heatherpaw is too caring. We need to protect our Clan before theirs. This is why I miss Gentlekit. She had the same idea as I did and understanding. And sighed. Loping to the elders den, he stood in front of it, ready to defend it.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:43 pm

(Okie doke)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Barely managing to get into ThunderClan territory, Gentlepaw followed the path that her mother had used when they had left camp. She shivered with fear, sorrow and pure panic, the young cat blown out of her mind with the sudden happenings. Reaching the entrance she let out a gasp of relief, only to get a growl from Sunstar. In the next second Sunstar had slapped her with a paw, making Gentlepaw looking slightly taken aback. "S-sunstar... It's me, Gentlekit!" she said desperatly, although it didn't seem the ThunderClan leader recognized her at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

*Snowkit followed Gentlepaw to ThunderClan. She looked around the camp at the cats with fear in their eyes. Snowkit jumped up to get the cat Gentlepaw was talking to's attention. She then pointed to WindClan and pretended to slash her claws through the air like fighting. Then cats falling down. She hoped Sunstar would get the acted out message to come and help.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Sunstar stopped for a split second and studied Snowkit with great interest. Somehow, the leader managed to understand the story and nodded to both kits. "Get in." she said sharply, and Gentlepaw thanked Snowkit silently for being able to reason with the leader. Once inside she began shivering, as if realizing what had just happened. Collapsing onto the ground she whimpered, looking like she was in some kind of trance.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Heatherpaw shook her head. How do you know we are in trouble? she thought. When she saw Gentlekit, she pelted forward. "Gentlekit, get out of here! You don't belong here anymore, go back to your mother and brother!" she hissed. She didn't want to be mean, but she knew she would get hurt here. What about the battle in WindClan though? She will get hurt there too... "Go, now!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Gentlepaw looked at Heatherpaw and let out a silent wail. Her throat was still sore from all the wailing and she was lost within her mind. "T-they're dead... Both of them. G-gone!" she mewled in distress, her eyes narrowed down to slits. "Please don't make me go back..." she whispered and whimpered, partly ashamed that she looked like such a wimp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

*Snowkit nodded to Sunstar and prances into ThunderClan camp, her eyes wide in curiosity. She was dreading to know what was happening in WindClan but wanted to know so her curiousity could ease. Looking around the deep hollow, she felt enclosed by all the trees and lifted her head high to possibly get put of the canopy of trees.*

*Bravepaw watched as Sunstar let Gentlekit and another small kit in. When Heatherpaw tried to drive them out, he stalked up to Heatherpaw and hissed "Shut it, Heatherpaw." then cleared his throat and mewed in his superior tone. "Sunstar let them in. Obviously something is needed." and sat down with a slight smile on his face to Gentlekit. When Gentlekit mentioned that her family were dead and dipped his head and mewed "They were great cats. May StarClan light their path to them." and dipped his head.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Heatherpaw flicked Bravepaw in the face, ignoring his 'shut up'. "Your mother.. and Stonekit.. they're dead?" she whispered. She turned to Sunstar. "You have to let them stay, Sunstar. They are just kits, they can't go back to their camp, not now. And Gentlepaw wants to stay here, it wasn't her fault her mother made her leave. She has nobody but us now." she said intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:32 pm

*Bravepaw glared at Heatherpaw and looked back at Gentlepaw sympathetically. "It is your choice, Gentlekit, where you want to live. But this other kit is WindClan and when the battle is over, I bet they would want it back." and looked at the small silverish tabby kit.*

*Snowkit looked at Bravepaw with a scowl. I just wanted to come here and come back! And scuffed her feet.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Heatherpaw sat down. "Well? What are we going to do?" she asked Sunstar, waiting for the final orders.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Gentlepaw shrugged, afraid that she had caused an arguement between her friends. "I'm sorry... I should have stayed and avenged their deaths. But... I had just been apprenticed I didn't know any battle moves." she said, holding back a sob. "These cats appeared. A-and Moonstar told us to hide. Then Solarstorm dropped dead, and blood flooded the nursery a-and..." she stopped in her words and gulped. "Shallowclaw was there too..." she whispered, recalling the way he had scratched her flank and injured her leg.

Sunstar looked at Heatherpaw sharply. "I'm not foxhearted, Heatherpaw. Even I have mercy for kits. We can't do anything for WindClan without harming our own clan. What if it's a trick to make us leave camp?" she concluded, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm

"Shallowclaw is there?!" Heatherpaw asked. "Sunstar!" she gasped, looking at her to see what she would do. Shallowclaw left camp to fight with a group of rogues without permission! And they're fighting WindClan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:41 pm

*Bravepaw glared at Heatherpaw. What is she thinking!? Why would she call Sunstar a foxheart? She is only leading out Clan? And listened to Sunstar speak.*

*Snowkit got up when Sunstar said that she won't help and lashed her tail in anger. Breaking into her amazingly gifted speeds of running, she sprinted out of camp and followed the scent trail back to WindClan. If they won't do anything, then I am going back! And pelted through the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

(What? Heatherpaw didn't call Sunstar a foxheart.... Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Sunstar noticed the WindClan kit leaving and shrugged, realizing she would never catch up with the kit, however quick she ran. "I heard. If he returns, you all have my permission to capture him or chase him out. Don't kill him unless neccesary though. I want to see him in front of my paws begging for mercy." she said coldly, for once lusting to see cats at her paws. "Take Gentlepaw to the medicine den. She's experienced too much in a single day." she said sharply and whipped around, directing for a few cats to take positions within the trees to keep watch for any cats approaching camp.

((No she didn't... x3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Heatherpaw nodded and directed for Gentlepaw, now knowing she was an apprentice, with her tail to go to the medicine den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:49 pm

*Bravepaw nodded to Sunstar and began to lead her to Bluefeather and Clawpaw in the medicine cat den. They need to give her something for shock. And licked Gentlepaw encouragingly. He knew that talking was not needed at this moment.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Gentlepaw silently got to her paws, all remote to the world. She followed Heatherpaw and Bravepaw over to the medicine den, and inside she laid down. Finally getting over the shock she began grooming her fur, which looked really messy and clutted together in small bundles. The taste made her almost gag, and she realized that blood was the least thing she wanted to taste, ever again.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Heatherpaw shook her head back and fourth quickly as she followed Bravepaw, trying to clear it. A lot happened in the past hour.

Bluefeather snoozed in her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

*Bravepaw saw Bluefeather sleeping and left Gentlepaw to Heatherpaw's care. Walking over to Bluefeather, he prodded her side and mewed "Bluefeather, Gentlekit-I mean Gentlepaw need's help." and waited for her to get up.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Bluefeather jumped awake from her sleep, startled. "What? Oh, Bravepaw, it's you." she meowed in relief. She got up from her nest and padded over to Gentlepaw. "What happened?" she asked as she sniffed at her wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

*Bravepaw knew Gentlepaw was probably to shocked to tell so he explained, "Gentlepaw was fighting in WindClan and she saw her mother and brother drop dead in front of her. I think maybe something for shock would help." and thought.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next