Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm

There has been too much death in Thunderclan, but we will survive! He dropped the prey in the pile and decided the it was a bit low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

(Sorry who is that Dustsplash?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm

((sorry Patchpelt))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm

((Oh lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm

(Oh! No you worded it fine! I was explaining to Dustsplash what happened earlier! :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm

(OH! XD lol wow :D )
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Time kit sighed in defeat "I guess I can't fund cheetah kit...." he mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm

*Boulderstep wandered the forest searching for Cheetahkit. He yowled "Cheetahkit! Where are you?" and searched around. He couldn't smell her scent for the rain washed it away.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Coldember swiped a paw out at Crowpaw, Crowpaw just barely dodged it. "Good," she meowed to her apprentice. "It is good to stay focussed, something which you need more of. Let's try the battle tactic again and then move onto... well... something else." she meowed in a pleased voice.

(Sorry. I gtg)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Cheetahkit started to feel hungry "I should go and try to catch something like a warrior does!" cheetah kit thought out loud to herself and looked down "oh that's pretty far down to go...." she meowed nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Trotting out into the forest, Bluefrost looks around. Maybe I can catch something for the pile. I'll start at the dry stream bed and head toward sunningrocks Turning to face the wind, Bluefrost slid off into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Cheetah kit looks down again and sees blue frost "BLUEFROST HELP IM IN THE GIANT TREE!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm

*looks up* Hang on! Ill be right there! Don't move. *climbs up next to you and picks you up by the scruff* I got you, lets go! *gets back onto the ground*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Cheetah kit looked at blue frost "thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 am

*Boulderstep heard Cheetahkit screaming and gave this strange lope to her. He came to Bluefrost and Cheetahkit and frowned. He then scolded Cheetahkit "Cheetahkit! You are not allowed outside of camp while are a kit! You should be vey ashamed of yourself! You could of got hurt." and looked at Ceetahkit, clearly angry.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 am

Falconpaw looked horrorstricken at Thunderpaw. "What?! Lightning striking down in the middle of camp? I thought that it wouldn't be possible to be his by anything down here!" he said wildely, suddenly going from lightly worried to stressed. "No other cat was injured, right? No other deaths?" he asked, praying that the rest of the clan had made it through.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 am

Cheetahkit looked at boulderstep "i know but the camp was boring though!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am

* Patchpelt padded over to the apprintices. " Is it true what you said Thunderpaw? Did lighting hit a cat?" Now worried Patchpelt tried toa logical reason why this happend. This is some time for this to happen , whith Cheetakit missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 pm

But, still, what if I didnt find you? Some bird could of snatched you! You scared us to death! Don't do that again Cheetahkit, we were so worried.

Last edited by Bluefrost on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 pm

*Bravekit woke up completely now and walked out of the apprentice den. His hatred for cats increased when he saw dead Runningkit and Brindleheart, still laying in the mud where they fell. He gritted his teeth and pulled Runningkit to the center of the camp, along with Brindleheart. He layer with his head on Runningkit's shoulder, holding back the tears that overwhelmed his vision. He was disappointed that Brindleheart died but he was crushed Runnungkit had died. He loved Runningkit with all his heart and he felt his heart suck away with her soul. He buried his face in Runningkit's fur, hiding his emotions from the world.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 am

Solarstorm suddenly realized something was terribly wrong and went out from the medicine den. She gasped at the scent of death, not believing what had happened. It was quite clear that Bravekit was in clear sorrow for his dead littermate, and she could almost feel the pain that he was feeling. Padding over to him she settled down beside him and touched her nose to the kit's flank, then settled down to mourn the two dead cats alongside him.

Shallowclaw was simply watching in disgust as Bravekit seemed to show such love to his small, crippled sister. He couldn't believe that a lightning had struck down in camp, though he had actually been pleased that Runningkit had died. One less problem for me to fix. he thought, being quite unemotional about the two deaths. He had no connection to the cats whatsoever, so he didn't feel it would be right to walk over to them and mourn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 pm

*Bravekit felt Solarstorm come over to him and he lifted his face, full of sorrow and sadness and gave a weak smile.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Cheetahkit looked at bluefrost "oh i havent thought of that bluefrost i am sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Soul wrote:
Cheetahkit looked at boulderstep "i know but the camp was boring though!"
(Oops! Didn't see this! Sorry! D:)

*Boulderstep frowned and mewed sternly "It is only boring if you want it to be. Now, some traggic accidents happened today. One of your denmates have died today and it would probably make their littermate feel better if you went back to camp with us to go and make him feel better." and laid his tail over her shoulders and started to lead he back to camp.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 pm

(Thats ok)

Cheetahkit looked at bluefrost "oh" and decided to follow boulderstep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next