Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Gentlekit is grateful for the care that they seem to give her in these circumstances and she smiles softly, hoping her sister lives on happily in StarClan. Sighing she dries away her tears and look at the nursery. Scampering inside she nudges her mother. "Mama? Lightkit... Died." she blurts out, unsure how to say it in any other way. Solarstorm merely laugh, thinking it's one of the ridiculous games of hers until she notices how silent the clearing has becoe. Rushing out she scent the reek of death and lets out a wail as she throws herself down by her kit's side, burying her nose into the soft kit fur and praying that it's all a game, and that the kit will rise. The cold feel under her nose tells her it's not true though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

*Bravepaw moved to the edge of the clearing, giving Solarstorm room to grieve. He sighed and layed down, exhausted. Laying his ears against his head, he fell asleep, completely exhausted.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Thunderpaw backed up with Bravekit and looked down at him, her cold blue eyes shimmering sadly. She sighs and looks back up at Solarstorm. This has been a sad day for ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 am

(...sad and happy xD Cats die, cats born, cats sad, cats happy. ><)

Seeing that Sparrowwing was fine, Clawpaw decided to leave her with her newborn kits. Padding over to Solarstorm, she bowed down slightly. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save Lightkit. Is there...is there anything I could possible do to help you?" She meowed awkwardly, as a lump formed in her throat.

(Exams have fried my brain...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 am

(XD )

Thunderpaw stares off into the distance up over the trees and up at StarClan. Is it your will that all this chaos happen? She quietly tilted her head so that she was looking into the nursery, "Seems as though Sparrowing has had her kits." she meowed with a tired happiness. At least some good comes out of today.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

Solarstorm is too caught up in her grieving that she barely heard what the cats said to her, though she noticed Clawpaw's voice behind her and turns her head towards the apprentice. She shakes her head, a look of utter desperation and fear rippling through her face. She wails and buries her nose into her daughter's fur again, dragging in the last traces of scent that is left on her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am

Tallkit looks around and finds herself looking down into ThunderClan's hollow, "Where am I?" she meows, suddenly frightened. She races where she think is away from the camp but through her fear she doesn't realize she just ran straight into ThunderClan camp. She stops frozen by fear and sees a queen in the middle of the hollow, I'm sure she'll help me! She runs toward Solarstorm, not seeing Lightkit's dead body so close to her. "Help me, please!" she meows softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Solarstorm sniffles helplessly as a kits voice appear nearby, and for a matter of seconds she thinks it's Lighkit. "Lightkit! You have returned to me!" she says and embraces the kit, only to find the foreign scent on her fur. Yet, she doesn't leave her grip on the kit. "What do you want, sweetheart?" she asks kindly, her blind but gentle eyes searching the kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

*Bravepaw was too tired and has fallen into a deep sleep to hear or even know Thunderpaw was speaking to him.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Clawwish wrote:
Stormclaw smiled at his apprentice. "I was thinking we could explore the territory with Coldember."

Coldember sat next to Stormclaw and smiled through the drama of the rest of the clan. She leaned on the tom ever so slightly, not to much because she didn't want to seem like she was rushing anything. "Doesn't it sound fun? We'll show you all the good hunting places and the borders," she whispered excitedly to the apprentice.

Birchtwig watched Thunderpaw from a distance with a tiny spark of hope and longing. Maybe I will get her? Maybe I was supposed to? Is StarClan trying to tell us something or is it just a coincidence? he thought silently to himself.

Crowtalon looked around at all the she-cats in the clan. It was time he found a she-cat he liked, but they all scared him, every last one. Except for maybe Spottedheart or Coldember though. He could talk to them. Coldember had been his mentor, and Spottedheart was his sister. Easily getting back to his thoughts of before, he began focusing on searching for a she-cat again.

Spottedheart yawned and stretched. Everything had been so boring lately. Especially since Falconswoop had gone, but then again, she hadn't really had a real connection with him anyways. He always had Thunderpaw around him, who acted lovey-dovey around him, and protective. She sighed. Her life was so boring.

(Cares and I REALLY need to bring some MountainClan style drama X3)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 am

(Recap... silent )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

((Alright, I will just tell off what I know... As you might know already Solarstorm had her kits, and one was deaf and blind, one deaf and one that will be blind. Lightkit, the deaf and blind kit ventured out of camp, and got herself killed. Falconswoop was convicted as the murderer, and was banished. Now the clan is pretty much walking around, chatting, and some are grieving over Lightkit. That's what I know, at least ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

Auradream looked around at thexats she could tell that she missed out on something
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Nightleap and Falconswoop once again appear at ThunderClan territory, this time with Falconswoop scraped up at several places and traces of blood trickled down his sides. He shrugged as they entered his old territory, remembering the coldness that he'd felt here when he left. As if the grounds didn't want him here either. The same creeping sensation swirled up his body, though he ignored it determinedly. "Why are we here again, Nightleap?" he asked, clearly looking for reassurance that this was neccesary.

Nightleap glanced at the young tom and sighed. "I've explained it four times already! We're going to gather some allies. I bet there's many enough to gather from." he mutter, hinting towards the fact that there may be traitors in the clan ready to fight on their side. He sighs patiently. He soon reaches the center part of the territory, and leaps into the trees. "Stay here. You're too wounded and ill to flee quickly. Just... Stay here and make no sound." he says sharply to the younger tom, then continues over the branches like a squirrel.

"Hey, Nightleap!" a hiss appears underneath him and Nightleap almost losen his grip on the branch in surprise. "I told you to not do that!" he growl, though Shallowclaw merely smiles. "Still returning to do the job, are we?" the tom says and Nightleap nods curtly. "Of course. I've added one more cat to the league already. Try to find cats within the clans as well. We can meet in the tunnels, no cat will ever find us there. Besides, Bloodstar promised she would be coming for our next meeting. Until then, I want as many cats as possible." he adds quickly, and with a quick nod to each other the two toms break apart, Nightleap slinking into the shadows again and Shallowclaw heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:33 pm

(Oh-My-Gosh...Evilll XD )

Tallkit sat there confused, "I-I am Tallkit, please will you help me." she meowed her voice wavering tears fell into her fur. This she cat had called her Lightkit, who was that? She was Tallkit, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm

((I don't know what you're talking about... >.> <.< *sneaky look*))

Solarstorm smiled and licked the small kit lovingly, the feel of soft kit fur against hers was relaxing. "Of course! What do you need, little one?" she asked kindly, the mothering instinct taking over her senses completely. With the loss of Lightkit only a moment ago, she quickly became in need of something to fill in the space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

(lol XD)

"My mother, she's gone. I-I don't know where she is." she huddled against the she-cat, her warmth soothing her fear. "Not that she misses me." Tears fell to the ground. "She probably doesn't realize I'm gone..." she cried and buried her muzzle into Solarstorm's soft belly fur.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

(Psst)

Spottedheart wrote:
Clawwish wrote:
Stormclaw smiled at his apprentice. "I was thinking we could explore the territory with Coldember."

Coldember sat next to Stormclaw and smiled through the drama of the rest of the clan. She leaned on the tom ever so slightly, not to much because she didn't want to seem like she was rushing anything. "Doesn't it sound fun? We'll show you all the good hunting places and the borders," she whispered excitedly to the apprentice.

Birchtwig watched Thunderpaw from a distance with a tiny spark of hope and longing. Maybe I will get her? Maybe I was supposed to? Is StarClan trying to tell us something or is it just a coincidence? he thought silently to himself.

Crowtalon looked around at all the she-cats in the clan. It was time he found a she-cat he liked, but they all scared him, every last one. Except for maybe Spottedheart or Coldember though. He could talk to them. Coldember had been his mentor, and Spottedheart was his sister. Easily getting back to his thoughts of before, he began focusing on searching for a she-cat again.

Spottedheart yawned and stretched. Everything had been so boring lately. Especially since Falconswoop had gone, but then again, she hadn't really had a real connection with him anyways. He always had Thunderpaw around him, who acted lovey-dovey around him, and protective. She sighed. Her life was so boring.

(Lol, it's so flippin' long XD
Oh, and btw Silver, I'm going to put a little twist in and let you make Crowtalon evil if you want. XP)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Thornclaw padded out of the warriors den from a nap.

Heatherpaw rolled over in her nest in the nursery, dreaming about catching prey.

Blackpaw was sitting in the camp clearing, wondering what to do.

(Trying to jump in... it's kinda hard though, since so much is going on... Lol)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 pm

(I know right? X3)

Spottedheart walked up to her old friend Blackpaw and laid down next to him. She rested her head on her paws. "Hey Blackpaw," she mumbled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Blackpaw perked his ears and looked down at Spottedheart, laying on the ground. "Hello. What's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Just bummed that Falconswoop is gone. I don't know why though, we never really talked to each other." Spottedheart mumbled.(WB.)

(Spottedheart's life is so boring on here. >_< She needs some MountainClan drama to happen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

*Bravepaw woke up and scanned the camp with his unusually blue colored eyes. He didn't trust that many cats after the accident.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Heatherpaw rolled out of her nest and saw Bravepaw. She leaped at him from behind, knocking him over. "Hi!" she meowed, pawing at his face playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

*Bravepaw felt Heatherpaw tackle him over and he grunted in surprise. Turning over, looking into her eyes, he smiled and laughed "Caught me off guard!" and laughed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next