Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Ashbreeze grinned down at Bengalpaw and gave the apprentice a congratulatory tap on the shoulder with his tail. Being the only apprentice going to a gathering among warriors had to be exciting to some degree, right? The silver tabby padded towards the camp entrance to wait for the other cats involved to go to the gathering. Having been to a gathering before, Ashbreeze wasn't too excited; if he were to be honest, they were a tad boring. Maybe he'd meet someone interesting to talk to, this time around.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Dawnglow padded over to Ashbreeze. She suppressed her excitement as she spoke to him. "Have you ever been to a gathering? If so mind telling me?" She was hiding her nervousness, everyone here knew she was a kittypet that just happened to be accepted into the clan. Her ears flicked, her creamy white fur ruffled in the nightly wind as her bright blue orbs gazed at the tom hoping he was friendlier than the rest of the clan.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

[Just going to jump in] 
Mothpaw glanced back and forth, her gaze scanning each of her clanmates. They all spoke about the gathering. She tilted her head, wondering what a gathering was like. She wondered if she went, would she make friends from other clans? What happened when they met in battle? She shivered at the thought of having to physically fight with her friends. I just won't make friends from other clans, she decided.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Lonerkit padded up to Mothpaw, deciding to strike up a conversation with the apprentice. "I wonder what a gathering is like?" She meowed softly, watching the others with interest.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Mothpaw looked at Lonerkit and nodded, "Me too." She sat down, curling her tail over her paws. Mothpaw had longer fur than most cats, but her mother had too, so it was clear where she had gotten it from. At times she found it to be a pain in the behind, but on nights like tonight, she was glad she had it. Not only did it keep her extra warm, but it made her feel hidden, as though it was a cloak that kept her apart from the rest of the world, and she liked that. She liked being able to just sit back and watch, unnoticed. She liked knowing, but not being known. However, there were times when she wished she was noticed more, yet she did not excel at anything. She was an average hunter, an average fighter and she had no talent or interest with herbs. She was ordinary and she wasn't sure how much she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

"I don't know about you, but the thought of being around that many cats kinda frightens me a bit." Lonerkit admitted, before licking her chest a few times. "I mean, it took me about five days just to exit the medicine cat's den once I recovered," she added, sounding a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Mothpaw shook her head slightly, "I'm not scared of others. Im scared of making friends and then having to battle them." Mothpaw glanced at the warriors as they gathered to leave. "Five days? That's kind of sad," she admitted, not wanting to sound rude, but it was her honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:26 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Dawnglow padded over to Ashbreeze. She suppressed her excitement as she spoke to him. "Have you ever been to a gathering? If so mind telling me?" She was hiding her nervousness, everyone here knew she was a kittypet that just happened to be accepted into the clan. Her ears flicked, her creamy white fur ruffled in the nightly wind as her bright blue orbs gazed at the tom hoping he was friendlier than the rest of the clan.
Ashbreeze looked over at Dawnglow and nodded, "I have. I thought it was a bit boring; then again, nothing of note had happened that moon, so that's probably why." He explained with a flick of his tail. "I hope this one is more exciting." The warrior confessed with a hint of embarrassment, not wanting to seem uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Lonerkit shrugged. "In my defense, I never was around more than two or three cats before then." She added, taking no offence to Mothpaw's remark. "But in all honestly, I was never all that found of fighting myself, friend or no friend, so I understand what you mean," she added, before twitching her left paw a bit.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Crowspirit padded over to Mothpaw and Loner kit, then nodded to them, and being three times her size, he smiled. "I would like you to go to the Gathering, as a new experience for you. I believe you would keep Begalpaw company, as they were going to be the only apprentice going..." he said. He flicked his tail, licked behind her ear and walked away. Padding only a few steps, he halted and added "Even if you do make friends in other clans and we battle... The clan comes first. Imagine someone is physically hurting your family. Wouldn't you stand up for them?" Standing up tall, he padded away.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Mothpaw nodded in agreement with Lonerkit. As Crowspirit approached, she felt herself feel smaller. She nodded, not pleased, but not dissappointed to be attending the Gathering. She thought about his words. Of course she would fight for her family, but Mothpaw's friends would never try to hurt her family!
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Kyreia wrote:
Darkcloud gave a small smile of gratitude and a "Thank you.", then padded back over to shadowdance and flexed her claws excitedly. "He said I can go!" She exclaimed and twisted her head to inspect her fur. Her ears flattened in dismay and then she started to hurriedly clean her pelt.
Shadowdance bounces on her paws as Darkcloud comes back to her side and tells her the good news. "Awesome! This is going to be amazing!" She purrs, her tail twitching ecstatically.

She notices Darkcloud fixing her pelt and Shadowdance's eyes widen and begins to do the same to hers. She wanted to make a good impression of course.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Lonerkit smiled a bit. "Well, looks like you'll find out tonight." She replied to Mothpaw. Lonerkit then yawned, and began licking her front left paw to cover her embarrassment. I suppose I'd be asleep on my paws by the time we went there if I went tonight, she thought.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Crowspirit padded towards the entrance and bellowed "All cats going to the gathering, please follow me!" He waited for all the cats to follow. 

(FOR THE CATS GOING PLEASE POST IN THE FOUR TREES THREAD! THANKS!)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Shadowdance had just deemed her pelt acceptable when she heard Crowspirit's words. She bounced around Darkcloud, careful not to ruffle her pelt. "Lets go lets go! This is going to be great! I can't wait to meet cats from other clans!" She tried to settle down but her paws continued to shift below her. She nuzzled her friends muzzle and began padding over to Crowspirit at the camp entrance. "Your pelt is flawless just like always nowletsgoooo!" She said, her eyes wide and sparkling. Sometimes she really did act just like a kit and not a warrior for 8 moons now.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

(Please post in the fourtrees when you get the chance. I cant wait to roleplay there!)

Crowspirit called again "All cats going to the gathering please come with me!"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Talonpaw sat down at watched the the cats who have been assigned to the gathering begin to leave.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Mothpaw quickly nodded to Lonerkit, "I'll see you when I get back!" She called over her shoulder as she bounded after Crowspirit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 am

Lonerkit purred and nodded, before erupting into another yawn. Rising, she walked herself into the nursery and circled up before drifting into sleep. Her tail twitched as she dreamed of the last time she ever saw her father, and as she heard his father's scream of agony, she began to shake in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 am

As Badgerpelt returned from hunting he heard Crowspirit's order and dropped his fresh-kill on the pile before following the deputy.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Talonpaw yawns and stretched continuing to watch cats wondering if he would be going to the next gathering. The tom blinked for a moment and slipped into the apprentice den trotting to his nest and curled up silently into it, hoping that he would be able to wake up early enough to hear what had happened at the gathering.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:23 pm

~Sheerpaw rested on a tree as her eyes watched the cats pass by her. She preferred to stay at camp, it would be much quieter now that many were gone. A good time for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Lonerkit woke up with a start, panting. Glancing around, she felt as though she could smell fox, and it took her a little while to realize that it was a dream. Or, it would be had it actually not happened before she joined the clan. She took a deep breath, and held it for a moment before letting it out in an attempt to calm herself down. He's up in starclan, watching you for sure, She told herself silently, which helped her a bit, but she still felt sad.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Chillstar, please stay in the camp and watch over, I brought alot of cats with me and there are very few cats in the clan camp)))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Lonerkit padded into the camp, wondering if the cats from the gathering had returned or not. She also briefly wondered how Mothpaw fared and what the apprentice thought about it, but didn't dwell on the fact. That'll be you in two moons, you know, She thought to herself before settling down in a portion of the camp where she wouldn't be in anyone's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next