Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Crowspirit sighed and heaved his body into a sitting position, his legs aching. "Any cat old enough to catch their own prey, please come down before the High Rock," he said in a booming voice. His eyes darting around the camp, he watched as cats gathered around the rock.
Back to top Go down
Leafystorm
Kit
Kit
Leafystorm
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Bengalpaw padded out of the apprentice's den at the sound of their deputy calling a clan meeting. He padded towards the high-rock, and sat down a bit away from the high-rock so he wouldn't have to look straight up to see Crowspirit.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Acornkit stepped after his brother, slowing down as they left camp. His nose twitched and he glanced around. There were so many new smells and sights he was about to encounter.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Owlwing flattened her ears upon seeing the Medicine cat enter the den. "Uhmm.. Well you see here I twisted my paw falling out of a tree. I was hoping you'd figure out if it was broken or if it was just twisted." She mewed like a worried kit. Her eyes looked worried, her appetite leaving her and glanced at her friends. She was bracing for the worst synopsis of her condition.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Ashbreeze padded in after Crowspirit and busied himself with cleaning his pelt until the deputy called a meeting. His brows drew together in confusion; it wasn't often that a deputy called a meeting. The warrior got to his paws and swiftly made his way to beneath the highrock. Glancing around, he saw Bengalpaw sitting a bit away. Twitching the tip of his tail in greeting, he sat beside the apprentice, giving the other a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Briarmoth

Briarmoth nodded as she began to press on different areas around Owlwing's paw. Pressing her paw close to Owlwing's wrist, she looked at Owlwing with a relieved expression. "It's just twisted, but I'd advise you to rest up here for a few days. I'll give you something to rid the pain." The she-cat meowed.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

The she-cat clenched her jaws together as the medicine cat was pressing against her paw. She wanted to curse but she held it all in. Then she saw the expression Briarmoth gave her and she sighed heavily as if she had been holding it in since she started touching her paw. "Oh thank starclan!" Owlwing purred with relief as she glanced at her friends. "I can hunt in a few days!" She nodded enthusiastically to Briarmoth as she waited for a pain reliever.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Darkcloud had sat on the other side of Owlwing while the medicine cat had examined her friend's paw, and gave a silent relieved sigh at the good news. She smiled at Owlwing, getting ready to say something, but swivled her head around at the Deputy's call. She turned back to Owlwing, and then looked at the medicine cat. "Is she allowed to attend the meeting with that foot? Otherwise I have to go for a bit." She said the last part apologetically to Owlwing.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Dawnglow flicked her ears at the deputy's call. She padded hesitantly outside of the Warriors den. She was fixing her disheveled moss bed from the night before. She was a very active sleeper. Dawnglow's long legs moved slowly as she sat near Ashbreeze and Bengalpaw. Her eyes flicked around nervously. She was only just accepted into the clan a few moons ago but her life here was different than the one she lived before. Her blue eyes then focused on her deputy.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Briarmoth

Briarmoth padded to the location of the herbs and grabbed poppy seeds, along with elder leaves. "Take the poppy seeds to numb the pain, but if it aches, then take the elder leaves first. It should help." She meowed. 
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

"You glad you got up?" Fallkit teased playfully, as he crouched down into what looked like a really bad hunting position; his belly nowhere near the ground, forepaws positioned underneath while the hindlegs are behind him.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:44 pm

KittKenn wrote:
Crowspirit sighed and heaved his body into a sitting position, his legs aching. "Any cat old enough to catch their own prey, please come down before the High Rock," he said in a booming voice. His eyes darting around the camp, he watched as cats gathered around the rock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:08 pm

(sorry for the late response!! I'm at a friends house x0 )

Shadowdance gave a relieved and happy purr at Owlwing's good news. "That's amazing! See I told you it'd be okay!" She nuzzles her friend's shoulder before looking back at the prey they had been sharing. "Now if you don't mind.." She ran her tongue along her muzzle and eyed the bird hungrily.

However when she leaned down to take a bite she heard Crowspirit call a clan meeting. Shadowdance groaned and her ears fell to her head unhappily. "Fox dung!" She whined and got to her paws.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:56 pm

"The cats that are going to the Gathering at Four Trees will be Shadowdance, Bengalpaw, Dawnglow and Ashbreeze will be going with me. Chillstar will not be appearing at the meeting...." he said to the smaller cats below him. His massive paws curled around the ledge on the rock. "Those are the cats that I have decided on. If you have a reason why you would like to go, please see me after the meeting. Is there anything else anyone wants to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 am

Dawnglows eyes widened but she purred happily in approval. This would be her first time meeting other cats from other clans and really was curious how they lived. The long legged cream shecat flicked her tail before getting up. She looked at the deputy and wondered when they would leave. She felt like a kit all excited and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 am

Darkcloud said goodbye to her friends and padded out of the medicine cats den, just barely in time to hear the announcement. Her ears flicked as she sat down. 'I want to go. Guess I'll have to talk to him after the meeting.' She thought patiently to herself as she waited for the meeting to be over.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:46 am

Shadowdance followed Darkcloud out of the medicine cats den after purring out a quick good bye to Owlwing. Her ears perked up as she heard her name called for the gathering. "Looks like we're going together!" She mews happily to Darkcloud. Her tail lashed excitedly and she smiles at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:51 am

Darkcloud smiled in amusement. "He said Dawnglow, not Darkcloud." She purred gently, flicking Shadowdance's ear with her tail. "Although, I am planning to ask if I can tag along after the meeting." She added.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 am

Shadowdance's ears burned with embarrassment. In her excitement she hadn't payed close enough attention to Crowspirit's words. "Pff! Oh. Wow, I'm a mouse-brain." She snorted. "I hope you come though! It'll be no fun without you there!" She practically pouted.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:34 am

Lonerkit's head shot up when she had heard the call for a clan meeting, but then a small frown sprawled across her face when she heard it was just announcing the cats who where going to the gathering. Not that I'd be too excited to go anyways, sometimes I get nervous enough just being around the other Shadowclan cats. She thought, suddenly glad she wasn't picked, albeit she knew that Nither Crowspirit or Chillstar would pick a 4 moon old kit to go anyways. She then stretched, and began to head outside for a small walk.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 am

"So, if any cat has questions or concerns, please meet me here. To the other cats, the meeting is over and thank you for responding so quickly to the meeting..." he purred and laid upon the rock on his back, turned his head to see that some cats wanted to speak with him and he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:31 am

Darkcloud bumped her head against Shadowdances. "Its alright." She purred. " Ok, I've got to go and ask now." She said, and got up. She padded over to the bigstone where Crowspirit sat. She dipped her head and sat down just in front of the stone. "Crowspirit, I would like to go to the gathering as well. The reason being that this is likely the last gathering that I'll be able to attend for the next six moons." She explained. "May I go?"
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:54 pm

"I don't see why not... You may go Darkcloud," he said in a low voice, his eyes sparking. "Anyone else wanna go?" he said, then lifting his massive shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Darkcloud gave a small smile of gratitude and a "Thank you.", then padded back over to shadowdance and flexed her claws excitedly. "He said I can go!" She exclaimed and twisted her head to inspect her fur. Her ears flattened in dismay and then she started to hurriedly clean her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Lonerkit sat down to observe the other cats as they prepared for the gathering. Although she knew what one was, the young she kit had been found on the border right after the gathering, the day she joined Shadowclan. In her mind, she thought that observing the actions of the clan might give her a few pointers of what to do when she was chosen to go to one, but that wouldn't be for at least two or three more moons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next