Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:47 am

"I'm doing great!" Lonerkit meowed, sitting herself down. "And how about you," She added politely, glad to have something to do. Yeah, they where leaves and some other stuff she could play with, but Lonerkit had always been more into conversations than play.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:05 am

~Sheerpaw shrunk back slightly in embarrassment as mewed with a small flick of her tail, " I'm sorry...I didn't-really-um- realize you had said that." The young she-cat's spotted black and white ears were now perked up, though she stood in her normal position. "So, what if she does not want to come with you?" The young Apprentice pointed out, she had a few questions here and there. She then thought in her curious little mind. Would we chase him off as if he was a rouge? Or would Chillstar even let Owlwing go with her brother?
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:14 am

"That's good. I'm doing fine." Twigpaw said, taking a small bite out of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 am

Owlwing laid outside of the Medicine cat when she spotted Twigpaw and his meal. "Twigpaw!" She called across camp with her rather big but feminine voice. "Grab me a piece lf prey please!" She hated having to call for help but she had to do what she had to do. 

(Spotthecow i replied with Autumnpaw in Windclan ^^ shes waiting for Rocktumble to respond.)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:16 am

Twigpaw nodded. "Be right back, Lonerkit." He said, getting to his paws. He got up and grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, then dropped it at Owlwing's feet.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:53 am

Lonerkit nodded and waited for the apprentice to fetch prey for the injured warrior. She caught herself staring for a second before licking her chest a few times.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Owlwing looked at the apprentice gratefully. "Thank you so much!" She smiled as she licked her jaws and leaned down biting into it. Her stomach was soon full and she purred with the feeling her stomach full and happy.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Honeypaw looked up from eating the rabbit.

"No problem." Twigpaw said, then he padded back to Lonerkit and his sister.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Lonerkit nodded toward Twigpaw as he returned. The young kit wanted to make conversation, but at the moment was struggling to come up with a topic.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap continued walking in silence until he found a large area filled with taller grass. He then turned to Ravenpaw. "Regular clan cats think fighting an opponent is hard when you can see them. They don't teach fighting when you're in ear length grass and it's pitch black." He hissed to his apprentice, eyes narrowing. "You will have to track me and attack before I get to you." He padded to the edge of the tall grass. "Understand?" He meowed, turning back to his apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes sparkled with the challenge he had set out. The way he was so relaxed though made it seem as though he figured Ravenpaw would not succeed. However, Chasmleap had faith in his apprentice. Enough so that he would trust him with his life. So he had faith that, even if he didn't succeed at first, he could master this.
Ravenpaw continued to pad after his mentor, his breath turning into puffs of white in the chilled night air. He came to a stop behind the older tom on the outside of the tall grass, looking up at his eyes as Chasmleap addressed him. "I understand." He answered, squaring his shoulders. He had to get this right! If he didn't, what use to Chasmleap would he be?

----
Eagle rolled his good eye in exasperation. How were these clan cats not dead already, if this young she-cat was anything like the rest of her clan. Did they really allow them to ask so many questions? As the small clan cat continued to speak, a flash of anger flared in Eagle's gaze. "Why wouldn't she want to come with me?" He growled, sending Crowspirit a daring look. "Now, are you going to let this excuse for a cat talk the rest of my hearing away, or are you going to take me to my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Wandering along the border of the ShadowClan territory was a young tom, his dark brown fur glistening in the light. He looked abnormally well-fed for a rogue, which all made sense if you knew where the young tom was from. Only a few days ago the 8 moon old cat had ran away from his cozy nest in pursuit of something to call his own, somewhere he could find more than what he already had. The greedy kid wanted freedom to do what he wanted, away from his twoleg and mother. Now he was free alright, he just had to find someone he could boss over.

Sehk was his name, and he knew what he wanted and liked. He smirked as he looked around the area, twitching his whiskers as he noticed the pine trees that slowly popped into view, marking the border of ShadowClan territory. Yes... Pine trees are nice. Maybe I could settle down here for the time being, he thought, unaware of the fact that the place reeked of other cats and that it was already occupied. To him it was now his, because he said so. Content with himself he picked up a cone from the ground and threw it across the clearing, chasing with a happy mreow.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap continued walking in silence until he found a large area filled with taller grass. He then turned to Ravenpaw. "Regular clan cats think fighting an opponent is hard when you can see them. They don't teach fighting when you're in ear length grass and it's pitch black." He hissed to his apprentice, eyes narrowing. "You will have to track me and attack before I get to you." He padded to the edge of the tall grass. "Understand?" He meowed, turning back to his apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes sparkled with the challenge he had set out. The way he was so relaxed though made it seem as though he figured Ravenpaw would not succeed. However, Chasmleap had faith in his apprentice. Enough so that he would trust him with his life. So he had faith that, even if he didn't succeed at first, he could master this.
Ravenpaw continued to pad after his mentor, his breath turning into puffs of white in the chilled night air. He came to a stop behind the older tom on the outside of the tall grass, looking up at his eyes as Chasmleap addressed him. "I understand." He answered, squaring his shoulders. He had to get this right! If he didn't, what use to Chasmleap would he be?

----
Eagle rolled his good eye in exasperation. How were these clan cats not dead already, if this young she-cat was anything like the rest of her clan. Did they really allow them to ask so many questions? As the small clan cat continued to speak, a flash of anger flared in Eagle's gaze. "Why wouldn't she want to come with me?" He growled, sending Crowspirit a daring look. "Now, are you going to let this excuse for a cat talk the rest of my hearing away, or are you going to take me to my sister?"

Chasmleap nodded and leapt into the tall grass. "Well come on. Get in here." Chasmleap meowed, his voice already trailing farther away. He slunk through the grass silently, his pawsteps making no noise as he slithered to a spot a good few fox-lengths diagonally from where he originally entered the grass.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Honeypaw pushed the rabbit towards the kit. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Ravenpaw darted out into the grass without another word, the thick scent overwhelming him. He stood for a moment, gaining his bearings as he tried to pick out Chasmleap's scent. He strayed off towards the right in a round arc, his body low to the ground and his tail still. He had made a fair amount of noise with his quick entry, but all was quiet as he stilled his movements. Slowly the ebony tom trekked forward, straying towards the right of his mentor. He felt as if he were deaf; only relying on his sight and smell to locate his silent mentor. 

Slinking to the left a bit, the apprentice suddenly stopped his movements. His ears pricked as he heard the grass parting near his right flank. Spinning around, the apprentice let out a hiss and flung out his paws, anticipating to meet his mentor. Though he was mistaken. He landed awkwardly on the body of a garter snake. 

As the snake slithered out from under him with a hiss and turned, Ravenpaw lost his footing and was suddenly eye-level with the creature. Fear spiked through him and he scrambled to his paws, only to have one be bitten. He let out a snarl of pain, desperately trying to tear his paw back. The snakes body then began coiling about the apprentices fore-paw, though Ravenpaw made this difficult with his biting and hissing. "Chasmleap!" He yowled, struggling to dislodge the creature. The young toms bites were drawing blood; however they weren't enough to deter the creature. Panic swelled in his chest, "Chasmleap!" He called again in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:56 pm

"Maybe just a bite or two." Lonerkit politly. Although she wasn't really hungry, the young kit wouldn't mind a morsel of food at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Chasmleap heard Ravenpaw hiss a little ways off to his right and the older tom rolled his eyes, figuring his apprentice was swiping at shadows. However his blood turned to ice when Ravenpaw called out his name. He sprang to his paws, scenting the air to find whre he was. His head snapped to the sound of Ravenpaw's voice when he called for him again. He practically barreled right into the younger tom, his heart pounding with worry.

Chasmleap caught sight of the snake and his face twisted up in annoyance and anger. "Hold still! Thrashing around won't help." He took the snake in his mouth, just below it's head and bit down harder and harder until the snake twitched a few times and went limp. Chasmleap carefully removed it from Ravenpaw's forepaw and flung it away, instantly turning his attention to the injured apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes shinned with worry and he sniffed at Ravenpaw. His tail lashed unhappily when he smelled blood. "Are you alright? How many times were you bitten?" He asked calmly, in an almost gentle tone, one he only used for Ravenpaw who was like a son to him.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:41 am

~Sheerpaw flattened her ears and her fur had risen a little as she started to walk closer to Crowspirit. Her fur was now touching his, though she was quite uncomfortable. Sheerpaw grew very quiet, but her minty green eyes gazed up at Crowspirit in pleading to say something. Do we really have to take him into camp? Sheerpaw wonder to herself.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap heard Ravenpaw hiss a little ways off to his right and the older tom rolled his eyes, figuring his apprentice was swiping at shadows. However his blood turned to ice when Ravenpaw called out his name. He sprang to his paws, scenting the air to find whre he was. His head snapped to the sound of Ravenpaw's voice when he called for him again. He practically barreled right into the younger tom, his heart pounding with worry.

Chasmleap caught sight of the snake and his face twisted up in annoyance and anger. "Hold still! Thrashing around won't help." He took the snake in his mouth, just below it's head and bit down harder and harder until the snake twitched a few times and went limp. Chasmleap carefully removed it from Ravenpaw's forepaw and flung it away, instantly turning his attention to the injured apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes shinned with worry and he sniffed at Ravenpaw. His tail lashed unhappily when he smelled blood. "Are you alright? How many times were you bitten?" He asked calmly, in an almost gentle tone, one he only used for Ravenpaw who was like a son to him.
Ravenpaw caught his balance as Chasmleap arrived and threw his mentor a terrified look. The apprentice's fur was fluffed out so he looked twice his size; the scent of fear surrounding him. He struggled to still his movements as he let bit back a whimper. Once his mentor had removed the snake Ravenpaw took a breath and let it out, staring down at his paw. He was so shocke he barely heard Chasmleap's comforting words. 

"I'm okay. It just- it-" Fear caused him to cut himself off, his heart still pounding even though the danger had passed. Having grown up in a less than pleasant place, Ravenpaw thought he'd be able to handle anything thrown at him. 'It scared me.' He thought, eyes wide. With a shaky breath he slowly pieced his mask back into place, not wanting to seem weak again. Despite the soft tone that his mentor had used, Ravenpaw still believed he was expected to be strong; no matter the circumstances. Little did he know that both toms had their own demons they faced.

Ravenpaw turned his anxious gaze towards his father-figure. "Once." He bit out, taking a few breaths to calm his composure. "Do you think it was poisonous?" He questioned, careful to keep his weight off of his paw. There were four wounds on his forepaw, one for each tooth on the snake. They torn and ragged looking due to Ravenpaw's struggle. His dark fur hid the blood, but the ground shone with it. His limbs shook with shock, his blood roaring in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:20 pm

(You know, when Lonerkit politely, that reminds me when I quickly.)

Honeypaw smiled, then started grooming herself.

Twigpaw sprawled across the ground, careful not to hit Honeypaw or Lonerkit. "So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Crowspirit rose in anger, his muscles now bulging from his fur and his jaw line tightened. He let his backfoot slip back as he rose taller, from his original stance. He looked at the ragged, desperate tom and snickered. "You speak to her like that again, I will pin you down on your back, and tear you open from your jaw to your tail. Then I will drag you to the middle of camp and kill you in-front of your sister. Give me a little more attitude towards my clan-mate, you will have wished you haven't visited. Now stay here. Sheerpaw, come with me," The tom settled down and sighed. 

Entering the camp, he walked in and sniffed out the camp, and recognized Owlwings scent. He spotted her near the Medicine Den. Trotting over, he flicked his tail and faked a smile, then nodded his head. Bending down, he whispered in their ear. "I need you to listen to me, or this won't go down well. It is against the rules for me to do this, so you must cooperate. I need for you to see if you recognize someone. Don't bring any attention to yourself, it is either a simple yes or no.... Please come with me.." 

He rose, his shoulders then swinging back and forth. Sheerpaw at his side, he held his breath and turned, noticing that there were lots of cats staring at them. The three headed towards the opening of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Owlwing looked up from her meal at her deputy. She flicked her ears with annoyance of being bothered with her meal but quite intrigued about being shown someone. Who would be here for her? She gave him a curt nod, not showing any expression to the tom in front of her. The mouse she had eaten left stains of blood around her muzzle masking any scent that entered her nose. Her tail twitched as she heaved herself onto her paws. Her eyes gazed around camp in a nonchalant manner as she limped toward the entrance. 

Her paw was getting better but it was still hard to lean her weight on it. As she grew closer to the entrance her fur stood on end. Her blue icy orbs peered through the entrance seeing another set of blue eyes staring back. She blinked and her eyes narrowed. What did he bring a Rogue to our camp?! She gazed at her deputy questioningly but said nothing. She pushed passed them and stood face to face with another cat. A tom cat to be specific. His pelt was covered in mud but she knew more than anyone who this was.

"Ea-no..Eagle?" Her voice was a little choked up as she stepped back away from him. She hadn't seen him since they were kits. He ran away after over hearing the adults talk about the final test. Owlwing remembered him coming to her and the other siblings, telling them what was going to happen. Of course Owlwing and the others laughed and told him it wasn't true. At least that was what they had hoped. 

She assumed the adults found him and killed him. Her face contorted with confusion. Her ears flattened against her head. She then gazed at Crowspirit. "I know him, he is my brother." The she-cat said a matter of factly after she got herself together. 

Then once more her blue orbs looked into her brothers. "How'd you get here?" She wondered. Stepping closer to the tom but recoiling at the scent of him. "You need a bath..." She said with disgust as her tail flicked. Her eyes were more friendly but filled with uncertainty. She had no clue if he hated her for what she had done to their siblings.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Lonerkit took a few bites of prey before stepping back from the rabbit, and quickly licked her jaws. Looking at Twigpaw as he asked his question, she pondered a bit before coming up with a blank. So, she decided to ask if the apprentice had heard any news. "Have you heard of anything interesting lately?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Eagle bared his fangs at Crowspirit is distaste but said no more as the clan cat left him. As the young cat left with Crowspirit, the ragged tom began to pace. Surely his sister was here! She had to be. A sound from the camp entrance made Eagle look up, his good eye widening.

At the sight of his sister Eagle released the breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "Owl." He mewed in disbelief. "You're... you're alive! All this time, you were here?" Eagle didn't know where to start, so many emotions swarmed through his heart. Anger, joy and confusion. He held no malice towards her or his siblings for their reactions to his words when they were younger; he would have done the same had he not heard with with his own ears. 

His gaze swept over her, his good eye glinting in the sunlight; his dead one dull and cloudy. He then noticed her slight limp and rounded on Crowspirit, hissing, "Why is she injured!?" His ears flicked back in distaste, anger swelling in his chest. She had come to them for protection, and this was how they repaid her?
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm

~Sheerpaw shifted her little paws uncomfortably when the ragged tom had bared his fangs. She stayed quiet, but listened to Owlwing as she had spoken carefully and then Eagles rough voice. This mousebrain cat needs to be nice...after all, he will have to meet our leader soon... She thought to herself, her nose twitching. Sheerpaw then looked around for a moment now noticing the cats that surrounded them with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Crowspirit didn't say a word, his gaze glued to Eagle. "Every cat in their days gets injured," he said, the sighed. "I didn't have anything to do with it. Now listen, it is against the rules for me to do this, but I will have you know, you are more than welcome to join our clan, only if I get treated with respect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next