Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Man, freedom was entertaining! The youngster swiftly climbed a tree, seemingly having a knack for this tree climbing activity despite spending most of his life inside a twoleg nest. Not too different from climbing the curtains back home, he thought and smirked to himself, using the branches to get around in the tree tops.

All out of sudden, Sehk caught a voice in the wind. His ears perked and he followed the sound, until he spotted a group of cats standing together. One of them seemed upset and angry, while the others looked overjoyed about something. Are these the cats momma told me about? he thought, intrigued by the sight of these wild, mysterious cats he had been told about. In fact, he had been told his father came from the wild. Maybe one of these knew him? The thought made his heart race. Yes... I want a father, he thought and his eyes glinted with greed. For now he was comfortable eavesdropping, sitting perfectly still in the tree, his dark brown fur blending in nicely with the tree's muddy colours.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:24 pm

~The lovely, snowy white and obsidian, she-cat suddenly scented the air at the smell of another stranger, one who seemed not to be with the ragged cat and quite close to her age of moons. Her minty green eyes blinked as she slowly slid away from the group of cats, hoping not to be noticed. She followed the scent and with every sniff her eyes narrowed. Who is the cat? Sheerpaw wondered thoughtfully. Her ears perked up when a small breeze dropped leaves from a tree. She made a brief smile as her eyes then gazed at the tree, where the young tom was, though Sheerpaw hadn't seen him yet.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:38 pm

"I am not just Owl now," She said emphasizing her name. "I've been given a warrior name which is a ritual among the clans." She pointed out as she looked at Crowspirit. "You can call me Owlwing." She said with a small purr. She was proud of her name, it fit her perfectly. 

Owlwing let out a small uncertain chuckle seeing her brother choked up and emotions run through him. She herself was trying to suppress many emotions but she was good at getting herself together. "Thankfully, yes, I'm alive." She nodded as she then noticed he was looking over her. When his attitude did a three sixty the she-cat limped to his side and touched her tail with his shoulder. 

"Calm down, Eagle." She murmured. "Do you remember I used to love climbing things?" She chuckled as she remembered climbing the small trees in the city. "I was hunting a stupid bird and I happened to be on a weak branch. I killed the bird before I fell out of the tree." She looked up at the trees behind her brother with a glare. "I'll be fine in about a sunrise." She then snorted. "Plus you're blind in one eye and look at you all scarred up." She huffed a slight worry tone erupted in her voice.

When Crowspirit offered the other cat to stay her ears perked. She looked at her brother wondering if he'd want to even be a clan cat. She wanted to catch up and see what he has been up too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:37 am

squireoftime wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap heard Ravenpaw hiss a little ways off to his right and the older tom rolled his eyes, figuring his apprentice was swiping at shadows. However his blood turned to ice when Ravenpaw called out his name. He sprang to his paws, scenting the air to find whre he was. His head snapped to the sound of Ravenpaw's voice when he called for him again. He practically barreled right into the younger tom, his heart pounding with worry.

Chasmleap caught sight of the snake and his face twisted up in annoyance and anger. "Hold still! Thrashing around won't help." He took the snake in his mouth, just below it's head and bit down harder and harder until the snake twitched a few times and went limp. Chasmleap carefully removed it from Ravenpaw's forepaw and flung it away, instantly turning his attention to the injured apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes shinned with worry and he sniffed at Ravenpaw. His tail lashed unhappily when he smelled blood. "Are you alright? How many times were you bitten?" He asked calmly, in an almost gentle tone, one he only used for Ravenpaw who was like a son to him.
Ravenpaw caught his balance as Chasmleap arrived and threw his mentor a terrified look. The apprentice's fur was fluffed out so he looked twice his size; the scent of fear surrounding him. He struggled to still his movements as he let bit back a whimper. Once his mentor had removed the snake Ravenpaw took a breath and let it out, staring down at his paw. He was so shocke he barely heard Chasmleap's comforting words. 

"I'm okay. It just- it-" Fear caused him to cut himself off, his heart still pounding even though the danger had passed. Having grown up in a less than pleasant place, Ravenpaw thought he'd be able to handle anything thrown at him. 'It scared me.' He thought, eyes wide. With a shaky breath he slowly pieced his mask back into place, not wanting to seem weak again. Despite the soft tone that his mentor had used, Ravenpaw still believed he was expected to be strong; no matter the circumstances. Little did he know that both toms had their own demons they faced.

Ravenpaw turned his anxious gaze towards his father-figure. "Once." He bit out, taking a few breaths to calm his composure. "Do you think it was poisonous?" He questioned, careful to keep his weight off of his paw. There were four wounds on his forepaw, one for each tooth on the snake. They torn and ragged looking due to Ravenpaw's struggle. His dark fur hid the blood, but the ground shone with it. His limbs shook with shock, his blood roaring in his ears.

Chasmleap felt pride prickle inside him at Ravenpaw's quickness for regaining his composer. However he also knew that his bite had to be painful and hiding that pain wouldn't be helpful when It came to treatment. Chasmleap smoothed Ravenpaw's ruffled fur with his tail, which he realized must be a bit surprising since he wasn't really the touchy feely type. "That was a garter snake. I used to see them around the barn Nightleap and I lived in. They're not poisonous. Just annoying."

"Can you walk?" Chasmleap asked in a level tone. "Because I think  we're done for tonight. You're no use to me riddled with holes." He almost cracked a smile and so his whiskers twitched.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:07 am

After realizing the first strange scent was just the scent of an injury Chillstar dismissed it but the second she was still unsettled about. Frowning Chillstar was about to walk over to the nearest warrior to ask if they knew what was going on when she saw Crowspirit pad into the camp, speak with Owlwing, and then lead her out of camp. Getting a strange feeling, Chillstar's fur rose as she strode across camp towards the entrance, carrying herself with the grace and power that a leader usually showed. 

Getting closer to the entrance Chillstar whinced as the strange and aweful smell grew stronger. Padding through the entrance Chillstar saw Crowspirit, Owlwing, and some strange cat before her. In the back of her mind she noted that Sheerpaw was a few tail-lengths away but she dismissed it as her eyes narrowed and focused on Owlwing's tail on the rouge's shoulder. "May I ask what is going on here?" Chillstar's voice came out with a hint of a snarl, disliking that a rouge she didn't know or trust was inches from camp.

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 am

spotthecow:3 wrote:
~The lovely, snowy white and obsidian, she-cat suddenly scented the air at the smell of another stranger, one who seemed not to be with the ragged cat and quite close to her age of moons. Her minty green eyes blinked as she slowly slid away from the group of cats, hoping not to be noticed. She followed the scent and with every sniff her eyes narrowed. Who is the cat? Sheerpaw wondered thoughtfully. Her ears perked up when a small breeze dropped leaves from a tree. She made a brief smile as her eyes then gazed at the tree, where the young tom was, though Sheerpaw hadn't seen him yet.
~Ravensong's gentle green eyes looked around for a certain cat, Badgerpelt. She groomed her short, silky black fur as she waited for the tom to come.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:47 am

Sehk eyed the cats curiously, watching them gather. More and more cats came around, and the young tom's eyes widened with disbelief. Just how many cats lived out here? His tail flickered with excitement, unconsciously making the pines of the pine tree he was sitting in fall down towards the ground. Curious, he watched the group intensively, looking all of them up and down a good round before deciding what kind of cat they were. That one looks pretty strict... Oh, and that one looks kind! Maybe she'd like to make friends, he thought to himself, watching the white she-cat whom had looked over to his hiding spot only moments earlier.

Funnily enough, they hadn't noticed the spy sitting overhead. Or at least none of them had mentioned it too much. He smirked at the thought of being a well-functioning, stealthy youngster. Oh, if only his mother could see him now! And thus he continued eavesdropping, noting the new cat that had arrived whom was probably the sternest of them all. An aura of authority glowed from her though, and it was easy to see the others respected her.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 am

~The young she-cat's ears perked up with curiosity, as she soon noticed the dark brown tom's tail. "Um-" Sheerpaw had said shyly before standing tall as her minty green eyes gazed up at Sehk. "Who are you? And why are you-uh- spying on Shadowclan territory?" She asked him with a worried, quiet meow.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Badgerpelt, who had been in the nursery telling kits stories, came out with a happy glow on his face. Looking around he saw Ravensong sitting in the camp clearing and padded up to her. "Hey Ravensong. How are you?" Badgerpelt stood proudly next to Ravensong, exuding his usual amount of self-pride and confidence which many thought was far to much for such a young warrior. Though his outward attitude was pompous and hard he was soft-hearted and kind inwardly, something only his sister and parents had known. ~She's such a beautiful and talented warrior.~ He though to himself as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Owlwing looked up at Chillstar. She was very composed and calm but her fur stood slightly on end seeing the leader come up out of no where. Her tail flicked off of the tom cat and she padded toward her leader. Standing in front of her she looked up dipping her head down respectfully. "My brother Eagle has come a long way to find me. That is who this tom is, Chillstar." Her blue orbs fixed on Crowspirit before looking back at her leader. "I would like to see why he would search so long and hard for me." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Suddenly a voice rang through the air, much clearer than the others. Peering down he spotted a she-cat, the one whom had looked towards his hiding place earlier. He swallowed hard, feeling a lump gather in his stomach. How did he know that he could trust these cats to not harm him? Soon his paws began trembling vigorously and his position was made even more obvious. In a state of panic the tom attempted to leap from his branch over to another.

Unfortunately he was not born a squirrel, nor had he inherited their excellent ability of flying from branch to branch. He feeble fumbled after the branch, almost close enough to sink his claws into the branch. Instead his paws his empty air though and the young tom tumbled down towards the ground at high speed. And as lucky as he was, he fell straight on top of the one cat he'd rather not disturb; Chillstar. "Oof!" he uttered, grateful for the soft landing until he realized where he had gotten himself. "U-u-uh, s-s-sorry" he stammered, his eyes flickering between the cat he'd landed on top and the other warriors that were clearly discussing other matters. Trying to brush it off and act cool, he came up with possibly the worst follow-up. "Oh, haha... Raining cats these days, hm? You know what, uh, I think I better leave... Right now," he said and backed away slightly, a nervous grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
squireoftime wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap heard Ravenpaw hiss a little ways off to his right and the older tom rolled his eyes, figuring his apprentice was swiping at shadows. However his blood turned to ice when Ravenpaw called out his name. He sprang to his paws, scenting the air to find whre he was. His head snapped to the sound of Ravenpaw's voice when he called for him again. He practically barreled right into the younger tom, his heart pounding with worry.

Chasmleap caught sight of the snake and his face twisted up in annoyance and anger. "Hold still! Thrashing around won't help." He took the snake in his mouth, just below it's head and bit down harder and harder until the snake twitched a few times and went limp. Chasmleap carefully removed it from Ravenpaw's forepaw and flung it away, instantly turning his attention to the injured apprentice.

Chasmleap's eyes shinned with worry and he sniffed at Ravenpaw. His tail lashed unhappily when he smelled blood. "Are you alright? How many times were you bitten?" He asked calmly, in an almost gentle tone, one he only used for Ravenpaw who was like a son to him.
Ravenpaw caught his balance as Chasmleap arrived and threw his mentor a terrified look. The apprentice's fur was fluffed out so he looked twice his size; the scent of fear surrounding him. He struggled to still his movements as he let bit back a whimper. Once his mentor had removed the snake Ravenpaw took a breath and let it out, staring down at his paw. He was so shocke he barely heard Chasmleap's comforting words. 

"I'm okay. It just- it-" Fear caused him to cut himself off, his heart still pounding even though the danger had passed. Having grown up in a less than pleasant place, Ravenpaw thought he'd be able to handle anything thrown at him. 'It scared me.' He thought, eyes wide. With a shaky breath he slowly pieced his mask back into place, not wanting to seem weak again. Despite the soft tone that his mentor had used, Ravenpaw still believed he was expected to be strong; no matter the circumstances. Little did he know that both toms had their own demons they faced.

Ravenpaw turned his anxious gaze towards his father-figure. "Once." He bit out, taking a few breaths to calm his composure. "Do you think it was poisonous?" He questioned, careful to keep his weight off of his paw. There were four wounds on his forepaw, one for each tooth on the snake. They torn and ragged looking due to Ravenpaw's struggle. His dark fur hid the blood, but the ground shone with it. His limbs shook with shock, his blood roaring in his ears.

Chasmleap felt pride prickle inside him at Ravenpaw's quickness for regaining his composer. However he also knew that his bite had to be painful and hiding that pain wouldn't be helpful when It came to treatment. Chasmleap smoothed Ravenpaw's ruffled fur with his tail, which he realized must be a bit surprising since he wasn't really the touchy feely type. "That was a garter snake. I used to see them around the barn Nightleap and I lived in. They're not poisonous. Just annoying."

"Can you walk?" Chasmleap asked in a level tone. "Because I think  we're done for tonight. You're no use to me riddled with holes." He almost cracked a smile and so his whiskers twitched.
Ravenpaw started as Chasmleap smoothed down his fur; he wasn't used to the contact. He let his muscles unclench, but tremors from shock still shook his small frame. He gingerly placed his injured paw to the ground, testing his weight. A stinging pain caused him to jerk his paw back into the air in distaste. "I see." He commented in a voice that didn't sound to him like his own; it seemed too far away.

He sent a glance towards Chasmleap and nodded before clearing his throat, "I can walk." He answered as calmly as he could. His heart sank at his father-figures comment about not being of use. Surely, Chasmleap wouldn't leave him - hate him - as his mother had? He wanted to cry out in fear; demand answers that would put his fears to rest. But he trapped those feelings inside, keeping them to himself. They would be of no use to Chasmleap, either. 

Ravenpaw stubbornly began walking in the direction of camp, casting a worried look over his shoulder to make sure his mentor was following. He didn't have Chasmleap's confidence yet; he was still young, and frequently searched for reassurance. After a few fox-lengths, he slowed his pace until he was shoulder to shoulder with his mentor. "...Thank you. For earlier." The ebony apprentice mewed softly, unsure if Chasmleap would be angry with his short replies.

----

Eagle's fury calmed as his sister rested her tail on his shoulder. The comfort that she offered him was greatly appreciated; he just wished they could talk somewhere unwatched. About what had happened to them, what happened to her. "You should be more careful... Owlwing." Eagle tested the name out on his tongue, the unfamiliarity of it spooking him. Owlwing had changed her name, to fit in with these clan cats? He couldn't quite blame her; he'd seen his share of mistreatment due to being the odd cat out. Still, he couldn't help but feel betrayed in the slightest of senses.

"Why would I live here?" Eagle sneered at Crowspirit, "And why should I show you respect? You certainly haven't shown me any." He pointed out, clearly stating his mistrust. 'The audacity of these cats!' He thought scornfully. Just then, Chillstar appeared from what Eagle could only assume was their camp. The raggled tom watched his sister approach the other she-cat and give her a show of much respect. He snarled back at Chillstar, hissing softly in distrust. 

Suddenly, another cat fell from the sky and straight onto Chillstar. Eagle leapt to his sisters defense, thinking this was an ambush. Positioning himself between Owlwing and the strange fallen cat, he arched his back and bared his fangs, "That would be wise." The rogue spat.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Owlwing opened her mouth to tell him this was a good place to live. She wanted to tell him she had found good friends here and liked being here. It was hard sometimes but it felt nice to have a place to call home where she knew she wouldn't have to slaughter other cats in order to stay in a group. Her icy blue eyes gazed at Chillstar pleading to let them speak alone. 

But before any spoken words came out of her mouth, a cat fell upon Chillstar. She gasped in shock and jumped back when her brother stepped in front of her. She felt a surge of happiness but also annoyance as she could very well take care of herself but knew her brother meant well with protecting her. "Chillstar are you alright?" The warrior asked her leader her voice filled with slight worry. She hoped her leader didn't get a horrible injury.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:17 pm

~ Sheerpaw's narrowed minty green eyes fluttered nervously when she watched the young tom. The Apprentice quickly ran beside Chillstar and Crowspirit, her paws barely touching the surface of the forest floor. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" The lovely she-cat mewed to Sehk. Sheerpaw then shifted her paws uncomfortably and flattened her ears when it seemed as if a sudden silence came upon the group of cats. 

~Ravensong's heart skipped a beat when she noticed Badgerpelt. What a handsome and strong tom... She thought to herself, her ears now beginning to grow hot. The obsidian she-cat then purred in delight, "I'm quite wonderful, and you? Is everything going well?" Ravensong asked the tom with a small sparkle in her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

Sehk grinned again at the rough sneer coming from one of the warriors. Chillstar, huh? Funny name for a cat. Mama's name is Lilith, it's a whole lot more beautiful than this cat's name, he thought to himself and shrugged. "No, no. Really, it was my fault. I should not have believed that I could fly as easily between the branches as a squirrel can," he said humorously, regaining some of his confidence.

"Though, I guess it's better if I leave. Don't think your friends here appreciated that cat being used as a cushion," he said, forgetting that these cats probably did not know what a cushion was. "Cya!" he yelled and whipped around, trotting off towards the area he'd decided to set camp.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Chillstar let out a snarl, anger filling her eyes at the mud-covered tom's show of disrespect, though at the same time she listened to Owlwing speak so she could assess the situation. Just as she was about to respond to Owlwing, a cat fell from one of the trees above and straight onto her. ~Another rouge?!~ Chillstar thought as the rouge tom leaped off her. Jumping up Chillstar hissed in frustration and watched the new rouge tom trot off. 

Turning to Crowspirit the she-cat spoke with anger and annoyance in her voice. "You should have gotten me as soon as you knew there was a rouge. Especially one so close to camp." Forcing herself to calm down a bit the she-cat shook herself and sighed. "Go gather a border patrol and make sure that the rouge that just fell on me left our territory. I'll take care of this situation." Chillstar says, waving her tail at Owlwing and the mud covered tom.

Bagerpelt sat down, relaxing as he did so that his chest wasn't puffed out as much. Hearing her response he nods, glad that nothing was troubling her. After she returned his question Badgerpelt curled his tail around his paws and smiled at her. "Everything's perfect." As he responds he makes direct eye contact with Ravensong and his confidence wavers, causing his ears to flatten a bit. ~Such a beautiful, talented she-cat who's loyal to Shadowclan would want nothing to do with me after what happened with Nightfang...~ As he thinks this Badgerpelt looks away from Ravensong quickly.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:16 pm

~Sheerpaw made a slight frown when the tom had ran away, his scent still lurking in the forest air. Her paws were eager to find out who this tom exactly was, not Eagle, but the other one who hadn't given his name. She quickly turned to Crowspirit and Chillstar with curiosity, yet again, in her eyes. "May I come as well?" Sheerpaw had asked politely with a small dip of her head. 

~Ravensong smiled at the black and white tom as he came to a sat, causing their pelts to ever so slightly  touch. She inched closer to Badgerpelt with her face blushing, Ravensong didn't blush often when it came to toms, but she happened to have an interest in Badgerpelt. How could I not love a tom like him...He is so handsome and brave...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Trotting off was fairly easy, and soon the tom arrived at his new location, relieved that it had all passed by so smoothly. Phew, that could've been nasty... Guess the wild cats aren't as tough as they're rumored to be, he thought and smirked to himself as he padded up to the little nest he'd made up of twigs. Unknowing to the tom he was being pursued, and the nest which he had made for himself was far from perfection. He did not know that moss provided warmth, nor did he realize how to build a proper nest.

Sighing the tom laid down on his pile of twigs and curled up, his stomach rumbling with hunger.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Hawkfeather who just happened to be near by on a stroll through Shadowclan territory saw the rogue heading toward his little make shift home. Suppressing a growl the large russet tom cat leaned low as he stalked toward the other as if he were prey. His honey colored eyes narrowing at the small cat. Hawkfeather watched as he laid down in the moss nest before he leaped out of the shadows on top of the smaller tom cat. "What are you doing on Shadowclan territory?" He hissed as he bared his fangs at Sehk, his paw laid against his throat, claws unsheathed. He didn't noticed his deputy or any other cat pursuing the cat he had just jumped on.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Lonerkit took a few bites of prey before stepping back from the rabbit, and quickly licked her jaws. Looking at Twigpaw as he asked his question, she pondered a bit before coming up with a blank. So, she decided to ask if the apprentice had heard any news. "Have you heard of anything interesting lately?" She asked.
Twigpaw shook his head. "Not really. How about you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Lonerkit shook her head slightly. "Nothing out of the ordinary." She meowed . Well, that didn't exactly go anywhere, the kit thought, slightly disappointed but not showing it.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Crowspirit sighed and said, "I was going to Chillstar." He looked away and hissed as he entered the camp. 'You don't look one bit intimidating. So that's why I took care of it,' he thought. Trotting through the entrance, he made a loud announcement. "I need 4 cats to go on a border patrol with me, there is a rouge on our territory."
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Talonpaw sat in the middle of camp wondering what to do as he heard Crowspirit's announcement. The tom bounded to the warrior,"Oh please can I come?" He begged the warrior, he didn't want to be stuck at camp doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Crowspirit erupted a purr from his throat. "I don't see why not!"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:33 pm

The young apprentice grinned, "Oh, thank you so much Crowspirit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next