Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:48 pm

(Kay, I was going to have her currently have lost a life recently anyways.)
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

~Sheerpaw noticed Lonekit, she seemed to be quite bored. The black and snowy white she-cat smiled gently and leaped from the tree branch, soon walking to the young kit. "Hello Lonekit," she mewed with a small purr then added, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 am

"Hello Sheerpaw," Lonerkit meowed, dipping her head slightly to the apprentice. "I'm doing alright, a bit bored but other than that, alright," She added, not wanting to bring up her recent nightmare.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Waking a little past nightfall in the attic above the Carrionplace, Eagle was quick to shake the sleep from his limbs before trekking across the support beams. He came to a stop by a broken window; an entrance. Careful not to prick himself with the shards of glass that remained, the tom stepped lightly onto the windowsill on the outside wall. Swiveling his head about to get a good image of his surroundings he leapt from landing to landing, his pawsteps silent. 

Once he landed on the wet, cool ground, Eagle scented the air for the cats he knew that lived nearby in the woods surrounding his surrogate home. He had been watching the group for a while now; he knew they only left a few of their cats behind to guard their camp. The tom had no intention of hurting them. He only wanted answers.

Traveling through the thickly wooded area, he looked for anything that would hide his scent. Killed animals were preferable, however, he knew mud would do if necessary. Scenting no recent kill, Eagle set about rolling in a damp patch of dirt. Luckily the surrounding area was well known to be particularly marsh-like. 

Eagle continued with his journey, careful to periodically check his unprotected left side. Having no sight in his left eye was quite the problem when he was younger; now he knew how to live with it. The barely-there hearing in his right ear, not so much. With a flick of his tail the tom stored the thoughts away for another time. He had a mission to focus on. Keeping his body low to the ground, he found a barren tree where the roots were thick. He squeezed his thin frame through the opening in the tree and settled there to await the returning cats.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:51 pm

~Sheerpaw nodded with a gentle smile and mewed back to the kit, "That's good. Would you like to-" The young she-cat paused when she smelled someone's scent. A loner? Or, hopefully not, a rouge? Sheerpaw had wondered with a slight flick of her ears. "Lonekit...Do you smell someone? Or is it just me?" She asked Lonekit curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Lonerkit sniffed the air, picking up a scent that didn't quite smell right. "I smell it too, though I can't quite out my paw on it. I think it might be cat." She replied.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Talonpaw awoke of from his short nap noticing that the gathering had not end yet. He grunted and sat up. Blinking a few times he rose to his paws and made his way to the clearing. He stretched and turned his gaze into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Crowspirit entered the camp with pride, his head held high and got down in a crouching position in front of the nursery, ready to play with the kits. He turned his head and smiled, "Hello Sheerpaw-" slowly rising from the stance he was in, he looked at the camp entrance and sniffed the air. "Sheerpaw, I would like you to come with me, everyone else stay in the camp."
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:10 pm

((Ugh, sorry for being inactive lately. Can someone recap me?))
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Chasmleap watched his clanmates from the shadows of camp. His mostly pitch black pelt blending perfectly. He watched Crowspirit's every move, forcing himself not to scoff when the big tom began playing with the kits. However, curiosity flickered inside him when he told Sheerpaw to accompany him out of camp. How strange. What could he possibly want with that apprentice? His whiskers twitched in amusement. What a mouse-brained fool.

His mood changed then and he sighed, tail lashing in slight annoyance, eyes darting to the apprentice den. Where was Ravenpaw?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadowdance muttered something about going stargazing,  which wasn't uncommon for her, and turned, bounding away and trying not to look like she was in any hurry.

She made her way to the ShadowClan and ThunderClan border, tasting the air and silently creeping through the large trees. She crossed the border and held her breath in suspense as she stepped past the scent markers.  I can't believe I'm doing this! Her heart fluttered in her chest as she hid herself in a small patch of ferns.

Last edited by Wolfheart on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Owlwing limped out of the medicine cats den as she looked around for her apprentice. It was late but she had something to tell him. "Talonpaw!" She was glad to catch him coming out of the apprentices den. She didn't have to walk that far. Limping into the clearing she grinned at him. "In two sunrises we will start training. I'm really very sorry I can't be a good mentor to you at the moment..." Her ears flattened as she gave him an apologetic look. 

Her eyes did however glance around camp to see who was about. She saw Crowspirit and Sheerpaw leave and her ears stood up in curiosity but her attention soon found her apprentice again. "Maybe we can practice with another warrior and their apprentice as well."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Lonerkit nodded to the warrior and kept herself alert in case she had to react, but otherwise stayed put. The last thing she needed was to put another cat in danger on her account. If only I where a fully trained warrior. She thought.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Talonpaw and turned to see his mentor Owlwing, excitement lit up in his eyes as he dipped his head to her, "That's good to hear Owlwing, How is your leg?" He peered at his mentor for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Owlwing smiled, "I will be fine with some rest. Thankfully it isn't broken!" She purred gazing at her paw before she flicked her tail at his ear "Go practice with some of the other apprentices and warriors for the next two days and we'll be training hard when I get all rested up!" Owlwing's eyes looked at him challengingly. "You better be ready!"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Talonpaw puffed out his chest and purrs," I will! I wont let you down Owlwing!" The tom locked his gaze with his mentor," I will be and you better watch out because I'll be prepared!"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Owlwing cuffed the apprentice's ear with her paw and let out a small rumbled purr. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll be ready too!" She winced in pain as she realized she started leaning on her paw. "For now your job is to help me back to the medicine cat's den." She chuckled suppressing her pain by clenching her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 am

Having ventured back from the Gathering early Badgerpelt had smelt the intruder as well and had decided to head back to camp to tell Chillstar after being unable to pinpoint his location. On his way back he saw Crowspirit and Sheerpaw emerging from the camp. ~Oh, the Gathering must have ended... I hope Crowspirit didn't notice I left...~ Padding up to the deputy Badgerpelt spoke up, knowing the intruder was more important and that he'd have to deal with whatever consequences leaving the gathering would earn him. "Crowspirit there's an intruder somewhere on the territory. I tried to track him but he's masked his scent. The two places it was strongest were near Fourtrees and the Carrionplace."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Eagle had fallen asleep in his huddled position, the mud on his fur drying. With a start the rogue woke, his senses on high alert. The crisp morning air sent a chill down his spine. Fox-dung, he'd missed them! Dragging himself to his paws, the rogue climbed out of the hollow tree and stood in the forest, scenting the air. The scent seemed to get stronger down a narrow path; presumably the one they followed. 

The ragged looking tom padded along the worn down path until the scent of cats became overwhelming. He lowered himself into a crouch and broke off into the undergrowth, his miss-matched pelt blending in with the dark territory. It was then that he caught sight of the three cats conversing in the wood. 

Now was his chance! Stalking out of the undergrowth, he stepped towards the group and let out a mew of hello. "Have any of you seen a she-cat around?" He questioned, "She'll have a pelt similar to mine, but with more orange." He insisted, hoping beyond reason that his sister had taken refuge with these cats. "Her name is Owl. I'm her brother, Eagle." The tom explained to them. 

Eagle's fur was matted with mud and leaves from his trip to them. His appearance wasn't probably making his words the most believable of tales, however, he couldn't help his past injuries. He kept the left side of his face turned towards them to hear their responses, though this made him more vulnerable to any attacks because of his lost sight.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Talonpaw dipped his head again to his mentor and padded over to her side," I'd be glad to help Owlwing."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Owlwing's ears then perked as the wind blew a scent into the camp. Her eyes widened as her memory tried to work it out, I know that scent.. She felt frustrated trying to pin point the smell of the cat. She then remembered her apprentice was by her side ready to help her back to the Medicine Cat's den. "Oh sorry Talonpaw. Lets go." She smiled at him as they made it back. "Go and get some rest Talonpaw. Thanks for helping me back." She settled down into her nest and flicked her tail good bye to the apprentice. She knew going off on her own would probably be a bad idea. Her back right paw throbbed with pain and she could tell she had stood on it for far too long. She sighed and hopped that the cat would find its way closer so she could getting a better wiff of their scent.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Talonpaw dipped his head once more to his mentor and started to leave as he caught a brief scent of a stranger. He looked around and saw now sign of anyone, and headed towards the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Chasmleap watched his clanmates from the shadows of camp. His mostly pitch black pelt blending perfectly. He watched Crowspirit's every move, forcing himself not to scoff when the big tom began playing with the kits. However, curiosity flickered inside him when he told Sheerpaw to accompany him out of camp. How strange. What could he possibly want with that apprentice? His whiskers twitched in amusement. What a mouse-brained fool.

His mood changed then and he sighed, tail lashing in slight annoyance, eyes darting to the apprentice den. Where was Ravenpaw?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadowdance muttered something about going stargazing,  which wasn't uncommon for her, and turned, bounding away and trying not to look like she was in any hurry.

She made her way to the ShadowClan and ThunderClan border, tasting the air and silently creeping through the large trees. She crossed the border and held her breath in suspense as she stepped past the scent markers.  I can't believe I'm doing this! Her heart fluttered in her chest as she hid herself in a small patch of ferns.

(ooc; psa- ive decided to kill off Ashbreeze so i can focus more on Ravenpaw and Marshkit @__@ sorry for inconveniences but he just didnt sit right with me. just pretend he got sick and died or something)

Ravenpaw sat near the entrance to camp and watched the clan cats that went to the gathering begin to trickle in, looking weary on their paws. Irritation radiated off the young tom in waves; Chasmleap hadn't attended the gathering, he knew that. Yet he wasn't in camp, either. His emerald gaze was narrowed in anger, his control momentarily slipping. Why did he have to stay in camp and abide by rules, when Chasmleap was allowed to come and go as he pleased? 

A gust of wind caused the apprentice to hunch his sleek, black furred shoulders against it. Suddenly, Chasmleap's scent filled his nose and he looked in the direction of the wind only to find his mentor sitting silently in the shadows near the edge of camp. Ravenpaw padded over towards the dark warrior, his anger dissipating with each step. He dipped his head in respect to his father-figure, settling back on his haunches beside the warrior so that their fur brushed. Despite having grown up alone for the earlier part of his life, Ravenpaw still craved closeness and comfort as any young cat would.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 pm

KittKenn wrote:
Crowspirit entered the camp with pride, his head held high and got down in a crouching position in front of the nursery, ready to play with the kits. He turned his head and smiled, "Hello Sheerpaw-" slowly rising from the stance he was in, he looked at the camp entrance and sniffed the air. "Sheerpaw, I would like you to come with me, everyone else stay in the camp."
~Sheerpaw turned from the young kit, Lonekit, and blinked at Crowspirit. Her light green eyes gazed at him curiously as she mewed briefly to him. "Well, um, alright," Sheerpaw had told him with her ears perked up. She soon came to a stand and followed him out of the entrance. "Is there something you would like to tell me?" She asked him quite quietly as she sniffed the air. it seems so close...

~Ravensong walked back from the gathering, soon to find a full freshkill pile. She licked her lips and picked up a mouse carefully, before settling down near a large pine tree.{open}
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Crowspirit thanked Badgerpelt then padded out of the camp and followed the scent of dried, moldy mud. His large muscles swayed back and forth as he made his way through the woods. He stopped and was face to face with a ragged tom. He gave Sheerpaw a look as if saying don't say anything. Crowspirit was a larger tom than this particular cat, so he stood up taller to show dominance. He listened to Eagle, and an idea struck his head. His ears flicked and he studied the cats pelt. A mud splattered pelt, with branches and leaves entwined within. "Why is your pelt covered in mud, my friend?" he asked calmly. "Tell me more as we walk to the camp."

Last edited by KittKenn on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 pm

(Sorry for being so inactive! Whole family has the flu, including me, so I'll be a bit slow in responses)

Darkcloud yawned as she padded into camp, nodding warily at Shadowdance as she padded off. She was just about to enter the warriors den when she froze, and let out a gasp. She made a very quick decision, and turned around, heading straight for the entrance. She let out a small hiss of pain as she made it out into the pine woods. She let her instincts guide her to a secluded and sheltered spot; a small den of tangled roots with a moss and feather bedding that she had prepared last moon, knowing that she would want to be alone for this. Her kits were coming. 'Starclan help me through this.' She thought. It took most of her strength and a good amount of time, but at last she lay there curled around two small bundles of fur. Gazing softly at her two kits, she curled her tail around them and let herself doze off. 'Ill bring them back to the nursery after I've gotten some rest.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next