Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit stayed awake not knowing that Icenose ad taken her back to the nursery. she was half awake when she heard Icenose's voice saying something. after a while Oakkit made out the words. Oakkit tiredly nodded before she was back asleep. she was curled up in her nest in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Rainkit sat by herself, thinking. She had been in the elders den far more often than most kits due to how she often criticized other cats. But she honestly didn't mind it, she actually looked forward to the day she became an apprentice, which is why she was currently in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Icenose purred in response to both the medicine cat and leader. She nodded to Nettlesplash, "Good evening to you too." She then turned to Sorrelstar and shook her head lightly, "All was well. Mostly everyone was asleep to my knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Shortcry returned to camp with the entire half of the clan that came from the Gathering. He was surprised it ended so shortly. Sniffing the air, he glanced around and pushed his way past a few cats. The tom approached Bluepaw, sitting by the Apprentice's Den. He remembered seeing the apprentice with his sister before. "Excuse me... Have you seen my sister- Beachowl around? Haven't seen her since before catching up with the others at the Gathering." He'd actually forgotten the smaller cat's name. Eh, he was forgetful sometimes.

Meanwhile, Beachowl was stalking through their territory after hearing the Gathering cats returning. Her feet ached for a walk. So, she went for one.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Littlepaw followed the rest of her clan home. She stayed silent the whole way and as they returned to camp she trotted into the Apprentice den and curled up in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Bluepaw was focused on what thoughts were going on in her mind. She let out a audible sigh before she saw Shortcry approached her. "Oh Beachowl, shes my mentor but I really don't know where she is. She may be out in the territory." She smiled respectfully at the warrior. Her eyes were usually lit up with happiness but she looked a little down. She then remembered he was one of the cats that went along to the gathering. "Oh! I don't remember..your name...but you went to the gathering right?!" She looked excited now her mood completely flipped around curiosity shined in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Shortcry nodded as Bluepaw explained where his sibling had gone. "Ahh." He raised his head and noticed the gloominess in her look, "Shortcry-" He stated, head raising and eyes curiously observing the smaller cat almost bouncing off her paws. What a quick change of attitude. It was amusing, "Yeep, sorta got there in the middle of it... Not fun- hm, what's your name again?" He questioned, whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:56 pm

"I'm Bluepaw! Its nice to meet you" She chuckled, "I knew you were Beachowl's brother but I never saw you. You have an apprentice? Maybe we could all go practice together sometime!" She then remembered why her mood had changed. Clearing her throat she looked up at him with big eyes "What happened?! I wanted to go really bad but I wasn't choosen..." She flattened her ears with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Rainkit sighed, bored a bit, but also a bit content. However she glanced around and muttered something to herself, before getting up and walking a ways.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Echopaw trotted to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a fish and settled down to eat it outside if the apprentices den. She took a bite and couldn't stop herself from looking around for Riverpaw as she ate.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Pikepaw nodded at Sorrelstars answer, eager to get himself into the apprentices den and catch up on his missed sleep. Having had an early - and busy - morning, the apprentice was practically asleep on his paws at this point. He passed Echopaw with a nod of his head, quick to enter the apprentice's den and curl up in his nest. A low purr escaped his chest as he settled into a more comfortable position and his last few conscious thoughts were of ginger fur. 

Covekit blinked owlishly at Icenose as she whispered in Oakkit's ear about the cats that had gone to the gathering returning. Sleepily, the kit crawled over to the she-kits nest and settled himself beside her, the warmth from her fur seeping into his. A squeaky purr rumbled through his tiny chest as he fell back asleep, comforted by anothers warmth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 am

Basspaw sat at the camps entrance. Fluffy tail twitching uncertainly. His heart panged painfully as he looked around. His gaze fell apon the apprentice den and sorrow crept across his pelt, making him look down at his paws to try and contain his emotions.

He took a deep breath, clearing his head, and scanned the camp for Sorrelstar. They still needed to talk about whether or not he would be accepted again. He couldn't see why not, but fear still ruffled his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 am

The grey and brown tabby Medicine cat gazed around the incoming cats and her eyes scanned each face but she decided an apprentice wasn't going to come from this group and help her in the early morning. They would be too tired and just slow me down. She shook her head knowing how it would annoy her. So she turned herself around and instantly spotted Deerpaw and Cloudpaw together. "Cloudpaw!" She padded up to him with a small friendly smile. "Could you be a dear and help me with gathering some herbs tomorrow? It's fine if you can't I'll ask another apprentice but I would appreciate it very much so." She said with a small purr.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:32 am

Rainkit suddenly noticed a new cat in the camp, and turned her gaze upon Basspaw. I wonder who that is? Perhaps a new member or something? I really hope Sorrelstar didn't do something as mousebrained as take another clan cat in as prisoner! She thought, bristling at the last thought before licking her chest a few times as she realized he didn't have a particular clan scent she recognized.
Back to top Go down
FightAgainstCancer
Kit
Kit
FightAgainstCancer
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Dapplemoon nudged Arrowkit over on her side, waking Arrowkit up "Hey!" said Arrowkit "Mother let me sleep!" she rolled over on top of her mother, her mother pushed her off and told her to stop being lazy and go out and play.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:33 pm

PeanutButterFly wrote:
-Cloudpaw-
"Never?", he asked unbelievingly. She was older than him. How could it be possible she had never been to a gathering? Even he had gone once.
"That's...uh...sad..."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:40 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Pikepaw nodded at Sorrelstars answer, eager to get himself into the apprentices den and catch up on his missed sleep. Having had an early - and busy - morning, the apprentice was practically asleep on his paws at this point. He passed Echopaw with a nod of his head, quick to enter the apprentice's den and curl up in his nest. A low purr escaped his chest as he settled into a more comfortable position and his last few conscious thoughts were of ginger fur. 

Covekit blinked owlishly at Icenose as she whispered in Oakkit's ear about the cats that had gone to the gathering returning. Sleepily, the kit crawled over to the she-kits nest and settled himself beside her, the warmth from her fur seeping into his. A squeaky purr rumbled through his tiny chest as he fell back asleep, comforted by anothers warmth.

Oakkit

Oakkit purred feeling more warmth she slowly opened one eye and smiled at Covekit. she closed her eye once more and fell asleep  dreaming about about her, Covekit and Oceankit being warriors. 
Back to top Go down
FightAgainstCancer
Kit
Kit
FightAgainstCancer
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:43 pm

((What time is it IC?))
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 pm

(ooc; early morning/late at night. sometime before dawn, since the clan just returned from the gathering.)
Back to top Go down
FightAgainstCancer
Kit
Kit
FightAgainstCancer
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

((Okay))
Arrowkit stared at all the cats coming back from the Gathering shyly, she kept staring at the fish on the fresh kill pile but eventually decided she wouldn't take any. "I shouldn't be here" she thought " Nocat likes me and I'm just taking up food and space," Walking back over to the nursery she decided she might go look around the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 pm

(Sorry for the inactivity xc My whole family has come down with the flu, including me.)

Deerpaw sighed and nodded. "Yep. I guess I'm just a bit invisible." She replied to Cloudpaw, and then looked over as the Medicine cat walked over to them. Her tail flicked excitedly. "Oh! Can I go too?" She asked excitedly.

Mudsplash padded into the camp after the others, glancing around and glad to be home.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Nettlesplash purred with amusement. "Of course you can!" She giggled as she flicked her tail pleased to have two helping hands with the herbs she will be gathering. "The more the better!"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Deerpaw bounced excitedly. "Yay! So, what do we need to get?" She asked excitedly. (WB)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Rainkit glanced towards the apprentices gathering around the medicine cat and felt a momentary rush  of envy run through her veins before she remembered that her apprentice ceremony would happen soon. Though personally, she'd rather just skip the whole ceremony thing, change the last part of her name to paw, and be told who her mentor was and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Nettlesplash flattened her ears for a moment. "Well with the tensions rising between our clan and Thunderclan over what was originally ours.." She murmured, "we may need to stock up on Cobwebs, we need some Catchweed for when I make poultices, Coltsfoot, Comfrey Roots, some Dock leaves. and Marigold.." As she listed what she needed she wondered if she needed another apprentice. "Should I grab another apprentice.." She asked herself out loud. Her tail flicked side to side. "Well if you two find another volunteer that'd be lovely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next