Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 pm

~Silverfall groomed her paws near the marsh of Riverclan and sighed. It seemed as if everyone was making quite a big deal about Thunderclan, though she didn't see it that way. Her gentle aqua blue eyes gazed about the camp and noticed Nettlesplash talking to an Apprentice. She seemed to need help. Silverfall thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Oceankit noticed she was being ignored and fluffed her fur up. She then decided it would be best to be back in the den with the friends she knew she could be around and not be ignored. Oceankit turned her tiny little ginger pelt around and headed toward the Nursery. When she pushed in she saw Covekit and Oakkit curled up together. She purred as she padded over to them, giving her fur a quick lick down she curled up next to both of them pressing her body against theirs. The body heat their bodies created together made her warm and she purred until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
FightAgainstCancer
Kit
Kit
FightAgainstCancer
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:48 am

Arrowkit wandered around camp in the early morning light. "Why am I here?" She thought she walked around a bit but walked into the nursery where her mother was sleeping still. She saw the other kits and ran out in fear that they'd see her and pick on her.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Rainkit noticed Arrowkit running and briefly wondered what was going on. Did someone spook her or something? Maybe I should at least go and speak with her, make sure everything is alright, Rainkit thought silently before making her way over to her younger denmate. "Hi Arrowkit," Rainkit began when she caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Wavecrash sat in her spot on a low hanging branch of a tree, watching the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 am

Sorrelstar nodded in relief. "Thats good; I'll be heading into my den now. Staying up for mostly all night will take it's toll on me in the morning. Besides, I have to start Cloudpaw's training at dawn as well." He then turned and headed into his den, curling up ontop of the moss, which should be replaced soon. He soon fell into a soft dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:42 am

~Silverfall's eyes gazed to Sorrelstar as she watched the strong tom walk to his den. The silver she-cat sighed, it seemed to her that he never had much time to speak to herself. Silverfall then walked to a tree and looked up, seeing the tan she-cat. "Hey Wavecrash!" She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:14 am

Snowbird padded up to the branch that Wavecrash was resting on and hopped up next to her. "Hello, Wavecrash," The tom meowed. "How are you on this lovely day?"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:31 am

Nettlesplash had just woken from her slumber and realized that today was the day she was suppose to go gather herbs for her stock. She frowned also realizing the snow was going to come soon. She lifted herself up and licked down the fur that was sticking out. She also removed the moss that clung to her fur, padding outside of the den she gazed around. "Where are those two?" She grumbled, hating to be left waiting. "I don't have all day to go collecting herbs.." The medicine cat had a annoyed expression on her face as she sighed sitting just outside her den.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:38 am

Basspaw's pelt bristled with annoyance when Sorrelstar went into his den. Mouse-brain! You said we'd talk after the gathering! He flexed hie claws into the cold earth beneath his paws. After those few moments of irked anger he looked around. He hadn't seen Sandstreak and now Lazystar was asleep. He sighed, tail twitching as he began to feel awkward. Could he sleep in any den? Would he have to sleep outside of camp? He glared at the leaders den unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Wavecrash whipped around to see it was only Snowbird. She unsheathed her claws and got a grip on the branch. "I'm doing fine, you just startled me. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Snowbird chuckled a bit. "Sorry to scare you. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." The tom purred as he rested next to the she-cat. 
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Wavecrash purred as well. "So, do you want to go hunting?" She said, curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Snowbird nodded with a smile. "Sure." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Icenose nodded to Sorrelstar as the leader padded away. She turned and glanced around camp, what to do, what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Wavecrash leaped down from the tree, her claws scraping the ground. She looked up and waited for Snowbird.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Snowbird followed Wavecrash and leaped down from the branch.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:29 pm

(Gonna introduce a new Illness; Pneumonia. Sam gets to decide the Warrior cat term for this illness, since she Roleplay's Nettlesplash)
Half-way his sleep, Sorrelstar woke up from his slumber; in a hot sweat. Which was odd, as it was Leaf-bare and he had no dreams so far. Getting up, he then left his den and headed towards Nettlesplash sluggishly.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Wavecrash walked towards the river with Snowbird by her side. She narrowed her eyes against the wind and shivered a bit, being a shorthair and it was Leafbare.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Snowbird noticed that Wavecrash was cold and pressed his body against hers. "That better?" He purred softly as they walked together.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Wavecrash nodded and continued walking. She purred while walking.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:47 pm

(ooc; hey guys sorry for my inactivity but what time of day is it in riverclan? i've been seeing posts with it being day, and some others night, so just checking before i write out some replies. thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:54 pm

((I believe that it's around early noon.))

Snowbird blushed at Wavecrash as they kept walking. 'I really like her, but how do I tell her?' The tom thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:57 pm

(I thought it was night, since the gathering group came back not long ago)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Wavecrash looked ahead and opened her mouth. She smelled a faint scent of fish and mud. "I think we're getting close." She said as the wind stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-