Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Jaytalon smiled and looked at her. "How's everything, you all organized? I know things have been hard on you since everything with Sorrelstar passed." He brushed against her lightly and gazed up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Jayie wrote:
Jaytalon smiled and looked at her. "How's everything, you all organized? I know things have been hard on you since everything with Sorrelstar passed." He brushed against her lightly and gazed up into the sky.

The medicine cat nodded, "Yeah, it's been tough." She mewed, it had been, too, she looked into Jaytalon's eyes momentarily before smiling, her lips curving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:59 pm

He smiled in return when their eyes made contact. Jaytalon sighed softly, still gazing into the never-ending sky. "He's up there watching us now. You have to keep your head up. Soon I will be the leader of this Clan and I will need you to be stronger than ever. It's been hard on all of us." He looked back at her. "You've been handling yourself well, I'm proud to have you as my medicine cat," he said softly. There was a hint of happiness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Jayie wrote:
He smiled in return when their eyes made contact. Jaytalon sighed softly, still gazing into the never-ending sky. "He's up there watching us now. You have to keep your head up. Soon I will be the leader of this Clan and I will need you to be stronger than ever. It's been hard on all of us." He looked back at her. "You've been handling yourself well, I'm proud to have you as my medicine cat," he said softly. There was a hint of happiness in his voice.

"That means alot," The medicine cat mewed, pressing closer, "I'll be there to help you when you need it," She whispered, a hint of liking in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:14 pm

He purred. "I'm glad it means something to you. It means a lot to me that you've stuck around. We're in for rough times I'm sure, but we can make it through. It's vital you keep a good head, for me." He looked at her, nothing but seriousness in his voice. His clan meant everything to him and he was going to do everything he could to keep it well.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Jayie wrote:
He purred. "I'm glad it means something to you. It means a lot to me that you've stuck around. We're in for rough times I'm sure, but we can make it through. It's vital you keep a good head, for me." He looked at her, nothing but seriousness in his voice. His clan meant everything to him and he was going to do everything he could to keep it well.

She nodded, subtly, and purred, "This Clan i-is.. my home. It means everything to me." She mewed, in a loving tone. "And so do each and every one of the cats here. Including you. I'll do whatever it takes to save my Clan from perishing." There was a serious hymn in her voice now, and she smiled, nuzzling the deputy--or leader, once more, her eyes bright
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:55 pm

crxwned wrote:
Jayie wrote:

She nodded, subtly, and purred, "This Clan i-is.. my home. It means everything to me." She mewed, in a loving tone. "And so do each and every one of the cats here. Including you. I'll do whatever it takes to save my Clan from perishing." There was a serious hymn in her voice now, and she smiled, nuzzling the deputy--or leader, once more, her eyes bright

Jaytalon found comfort in the medicine cat's words. He smiled as she pressed against him. "That means more to me than you know," he meowed. "Would you mind going hunting with me later?" he asked, his eyes meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Jayie wrote:
crxwned wrote:
Jayie wrote:

Jaytalon found comfort in the medicine cat's words. He smiled as she pressed against him. "That means more to me than you know," he meowed. "Would you mind going hunting with me later?" he asked, his eyes meeting hers.

"H-Hunting? Gladly!" She felt flabbergasted as his eyes met hers; though, even though she had a slight crush on him didn't make it any better. She shuffled her paws, nodding. "I'm so glad you chose me to be your medicine cat," She mewed, meeting his eyes again. Her eyes flashed with a sense of.. integrity, an emotion she wasn't even sure she had.

Deep breaths, he just wants to go hunting, she thought, she didn't want.. to get in trouble.. of course, as she barely did anything wrong.

She accepted, of course, because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. A smile, warm and inviting came up on her features, and her eyes, normally dull, shone in the light of the clearing.

Her ears swiveled, "Ready whenever you are"

And this time, she wasn't scared, she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Jaytalon purred once more and nuzzled her gently. "I think it was a good choice on my part," he said with a smile. He stood up, his muscular very dominantly showing and the wind rustling through his fur. He began to pad towards the entrance of camp, flicking his tail for Mangledshout to follow. He made his way with a grin across his face, for he was very confident on his own abilities to lead. The tom also had not been hunting for awhile, and was looking forward to shredding something.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Jayie wrote:
Jaytalon purred once more and nuzzled her gently. "I think it was a good choice on my part," he said with a smile. He stood up, his muscular very dominantly showing and the wind rustling through his fur. He began to pad towards the entrance of camp, flicking his tail for Mangledshout to follow. He made his way with a grin across his face, for he was very confident on his own abilities to lead. The tom also had not been hunting for awhile, and was looking forward to shredding something.

The medicine cat followed, smiling, "Where to? The Gorge?" She tilted her head, a smile still plastered on her maw. She flicked her tail
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:37 pm

The deputy looked back at the med-cat. "I think the river is fine for now, it's more peaceful to me." He turned back and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Jayie wrote:
The deputy looked back at the med-cat. "I think the river is fine for now, it's more peaceful to me."  He turned back and continued to walk.

She nodded
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:58 pm

While they walked, his eyes wandered across the birds and the trees; this was all his. As he felt the ground crunching underneath his pawpads, he heard a twig snap in the distance. His ears perked up and his tail froze in the air. He walked off and disappeared for a few moments, then came back with a decent-sized pigeon. He sat it down in front of Mangledshout and purred at her. "Here." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:59 pm

"Awh, thank you!" She mewed, eyeing him
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:41 pm

He batted her in the face with his tail playfully, and then proceeded to take a seat by the river. He sat and stared at his reflection in the water, his mind ripe with thought. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:19 am

Dawnfur

────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 23 Moons | Gender: Female | Clan: Riverclan | Rank: Warrior| Tags: Jaytalon & Managedshout}[/size]

Dawnfur has left the camp earlier, letting her paws wander around the territory as she thought. Once she come across the river once again Dawnfur snapped out of her thoughts. How long have I been out here? Dawnfur thought lifting her gaze to the sky. She had been out longer then planed. "I guess I should head back," She said before letting out a sigh. She glanced back at the river, then grinned. Leaf bare was coming, and with it the cold weather. She dipped her paw in the water then quickly drawled it back. The water had a cold bite to it, yet the urge to jump in still lingered. "Just a little swim won't hurt." Dawnfur decided before leaping into the water with a splash. The water was cold and made her shiver, but at the same time she loved it. She followed the river towards the camp, the water not feeling quite as cold as before. When she spotted the deputy and medicine cat near the shore, Dawnfur let out a purr and started to swim to the waters edge. When she was once again on land she shook her pelt, water drops flying off of her. "Hey you two!" Dawnfur called out as she raced towards them. Dawnfur started to shiver once again as wind blew through her soaked pelt. 
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Jaytalon's ears perked up at the sound of another cat, and he dipped his head once he caught site of the warrior. He padded up to the she-cat to greet her. "Good evening Dawnfur, enjoying your walk?" he mewed with a smile. "Bit too cold to be swimming!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Dawnfur

────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 23 Moons | Gender: Female | Clan: Riverclan | Rank: Warrior| Tags: Jaytalon & Managedshout}

Once Dawnfur reached the deputy, she lowered her head in respect to him, still shivering slightly. Dawnfur lifted her head to look up at Jaytalon as he spoke, her eyes shinning brightly at his question. "Yes I did, and still am. Though I did stay out longer then expected." Dawnfur said purring softly. "I think I have to agree with you on that Jaytalon, but it was still wroth it." Dawnfur said in reply before she started to lick her dripping pelt. "I thought I would get one last good swim in before it got to cold, but I've misjudged how cold I would be coming out." Dawnfur said between licks, glancing up at the tom. "So are you to out for a evening stroll,
or hunt?" Dawnfur asked, flicking her tail towards the pigeon in front of Mangledshout, causing a few water drops to fly off of her tail. She felt smaller then normal next to Jaytalon. She was already smaller then most cats, and being wet didn't help since her pelt no longer helped her look bigger.

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Jaytalon smiled at the younger warrior. "I guess you could say we were on a little bit of both. I caught a pigeon earlier, as you can see; I decided to come to the river so I could think." He replaced his gaze back towards his reflection. As he sat, his tail flickered around in various patterns, and he slowly started to lose himself in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25