Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Nettlesplash sighed as she looked at Wolfsong. "Wolfsong come bring the kit into my den. We will place her in the back of the den so she doesn't get sick. Then I am checking you." She growled in annoyance. "If you are sick, you risk every cats life here. You are contagious if you are sick." She whipped around without another word heading back into camp, leaping across the river gracefully before she looked over her shoulder. "Get a move on." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Wolfsong nodded and picked up the kit. "C'mon" he muttered. He leaped over the rive, making sure the kit didn't get wet, and followed Nettlesplash to her den.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Nettlesplash smiled as he listened to her. She flicked her tail as she entered the camp and headed toward her den. Her eyes scanned the clearing and her eye laid on the leaders den. The medicine cat frowned as she felt sad that she couldn't do anything. This Blackfever is so deadly... She sighed before entering her den seeing Coralpaw's expression. "Do not complain about being sick." She grumbled in annoyance. "You are stuck in here until I say you are fully better. I will not have you foolishly risking everyone's life here." 

Nettlesplash looked over at Oceankit who seemed to be sleeping. "Thank goodness she seems like shes getting better." She then looked over at Wolfsong. "In the back." She padded toward her stock pile where her nest lay and she made another nest quickly beside it. She filled it with moss for warmth. "I can't let her in the nursery until I know she's not sick." She flicked her tail indicating he could lay her in the nest. "And now you come sit in front of me." She sat down in front of her nest. "Tell me how you feel to the exact detail."
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Wolfsong dropped the kit where she told him, and stiffened as he coughed again, a raspy, heaving cough that left him breathless afterwards. He sat down, ears flattened, and his long grey-and-white fur was tangled.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:04 pm

"Well from what I can tell already is that you have whitecough. Not so deadly." She flicked her tail as she padded over toward Coralpaw. She stood a few paces away from her and pointed to the open nest. "This is where you will be laying. You must stay in here until you get better. Do I make myself clear?" She asked as she padded over to him and nudged his shoulder gently with her nose. She gazed up at him and noticed how handsome the tom was. She smiled lightly at him pushing the thought aside. You're a medicine cat, Nettlesplash. She walked to the back to grab him some herbs. When she returned to him she laid them on the nest. "Eat these and then chew on the poppy seeds to sleep." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Wolfsong growled good-heartedly and bent down to eat the herbs, his deep blue eyes fixed on nettlesplash.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Nettlesplash flicked her ears as she felt her cheeks grew warm. She blinked at the reaction she was having to the tom stare at her with his blue eyes. She stared into them for a few moments before clearing her throat. "You haven't said a word since you've gotten here..." She murmured not realizing she meant to think it not say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Wolfsong sat back. "I don't talk much" he admitted in a deep voice. His blue eyes were still fixed on her.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Nettlesplash let her ears go back and nodded. "Alright. Well..uhmm. If you need anything let me know." The medicine cats ear lifted back up as she cleared her throat with a smile she turned and walked back to the kit which she then proceeded to clean because she looked dirty. "What is your name dear?" She asked in a soft voice, her eyes occasionally finding their way over to Wolfsong. What a strange tom.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:52 am

Wolfsong lay down, watching the medicine cat with clear eyes. There was something about her that made him... Happy? Maybe she was just that way because she was a medicine cat, after all, they were all odd. She was something, though.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 am

Nettlesplash could feel an odd feeling erupting in her but she couldn't pin point what it was. She lifted herself up after the kit had fallen asleep without giving her information, she half wanted Wolfsong to bother her. She looked over at him finding him looking at her. She looked away heading to her stock pile. "I'm going to have to go out to get more soon..." she murmured to herself. "Starclan please send me an apprentice soon." The medicine cat worried about the cats in her den being left alone.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Nightpaw shrugged at Cloudpaw's murmur. "There's a lot of apprentices, I've noticed. At least it's quiet." He pointed out to the other young tom. He curled his tail around his side, the tip twitching every so often. He hadn't really taken the chance to get to know his clanmates the way his siblings had; he tended to keep to himself, but was always open to making new friends, if he wanted to. Secretly, he was quite enjoying his conversation with Cloudpaw, even though it seemed to be dying down, with neither of them having much to say.
-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw sighed. He was trying hard to sleep, but the cats around him kept talking and moving, what made it impossible to drift away.
Every time sleep was just going to overtake him, some of his mouse-brained clanmates decided it would be the perfect moment to burst out in laughing or energically turn in their nest.
This was probably going to be the worst night in his entire life.
He looked at Nightpaw, calm as always.
He was like a fish in deep water; nothing could bother him.
Cloudpaw snorted. Nightpaw was just as boring as annoying.
He shook his head.
It wasn't Nightpaw's fault he was so pissed off.
"Hey, Nightpaw!", he called over to him. "Are you not able to sleep too?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Owl wrote:
Bluepaw purred as she felt happy. Shortcry was in such a good mood and it lifted her spirits even though their leader was about to lose a life and Nettlesplash was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. She gazed around and spotted her mentor before flattening her ears and perking them quickly. She felt a little disappointed when she thought it was just going to be the two of them. Who was I kidding? Then she realized something, Wait...why am I worrying about such a thing? She shook her head and smiled. 

"Hi Beachowl!" She padded up to her mentor beside Shortcry, the she-cat feeling a little cold, she instinctively was once again close to Shortcry. She wasn't touching his pelt but could feel the warmth radiating off of his pelt. She gazed at Beachowl, "What are we doing again? At almost night fall?" She forgot because her mind was too focused on Shortcry.

Shrotcry didn't even notice how close Bluepaw was next to him. He kept his eyes on Beachowl when she arrived, looking more eager than anything to join the two she-cats. 

Beachowl studied her apprentice and then turned her head at the questions, "You'll see. Come on." She flicked her tail and headed out, "Not going to venture too far." She kept a pace waiting for her apprentice, expecting the younger cat to stick close to her. Even though Bluepaw seemed more glued to her brother than anything else. "Gotta work on those senses." The mentor said over her shoulder for Bluepaw to hear.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Bluepaw flicked her ears as her mentor seemed to be waiting for her to stay close to her side. Reluctantly she sped up meeting her mentors strides. "What role does Shortcry play in this ordeal?" She was curious as to why the tom cat was joining them for training. The blue colored she-cat looked over her shoulder at the tom before she looked at her mentor once more.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Beachowl glanced at her apprentice and answered the question Bluepaw inquired, "Shorts couldn't stop nagging me, he couldn't wait either so I decided to do right now." She craned her neck while walking further away from camp, "I think he's just avoiding his own mentor teaching." She chuckled. Beachowl stopped at a good place to practice, "This seems like great place."

Shortcry watched the two ahead of him and veered to the side, he was looking at everything. "Beachowl look at this bug!" this "Beachowl look at this!" that in the background as the she cats seemed to be talking. He heard his sister and sat.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Bluepaw chuckled at the tom and looked around at the things he had pointed to earlier. Inside she was just as excited as he was to see the night creatures she doesn't see that often. She spotted one that flew and blinked yellow and she sat there staring at it for a while. The apprentice shook her head freeing herself from her daze before she gazed over at Shortcry, a small blush appeared on her blue cheeks but she then focused on her mentor. The blush faded. "I'm ready!" She said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 pm

PeanutButterFly wrote:
squireoftime wrote:
Nightpaw shrugged at Cloudpaw's murmur. "There's a lot of apprentices, I've noticed. At least it's quiet." He pointed out to the other young tom. He curled his tail around his side, the tip twitching every so often. He hadn't really taken the chance to get to know his clanmates the way his siblings had; he tended to keep to himself, but was always open to making new friends, if he wanted to. Secretly, he was quite enjoying his conversation with Cloudpaw, even though it seemed to be dying down, with neither of them having much to say.
-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw sighed. He was trying hard to sleep, but the cats around him kept talking and moving, what made it impossible to drift away.
Every time sleep was just going to overtake him, some of his mouse-brained clanmates decided it would be the perfect moment to burst out in laughing or energically turn in their nest.
This was probably going to be the worst night in his entire life.
He looked at Nightpaw, calm as always.
He was like a fish in deep water; nothing could bother him.
Cloudpaw snorted. Nightpaw was just as boring as annoying.
He shook his head.
It wasn't Nightpaw's fault he was so pissed off.
"Hey, Nightpaw!", he called over to him. "Are you not able to sleep too?"

In the time it took Cloudpaw to call out to Nightpaw, the other apprentice had let his eyes slowly shut and dozed lightly; he wasn't sure if Cloudpaw was going to want to continue their conversation or not. He hadn't had a terribly tiring day; in truth he was just hiding in the apprentice's den from the cold. A nap wouldn't be amiss, though. He blinked his eyes open as Cloudpaw spoke, and listened calmly. "Well, I'm not avidly trying to." He answered, asjusting his resting position. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

(( Am so sorry for being gone so long! lots of things are happening with me right now and it's hard to get on my laptop, huge recap plz?))
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:06 am

Wolfsong yawned and stood up. He looked around, before padding out of the medicine den. The thin light dappled his long fur, making him seem almost part of starclan, with his long grey and white fur shining, and his clear blue eyes sweeping the area.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:40 am

Nettlesplash flicked her ears and notice the tom leave her den with an irritated sigh she padded out after her. "Wolfsong," She called. "You can't leave the den. You are sick. I can't risk you getting anyone else sick." She gazed at him with serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Duskfall
Apprentice
Apprentice
Duskfall
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:42 pm

XxEchosongxX wrote:
Otterheart

Otterheart saw Hailstream and she smiled to herself before she stood up and took a deep breath. She walked towards Hailstream and smiled, "Hello." She said, her green eyes bright and her heart pounding in her chest. Stop! she told herself, Be calm...

{Better later than never XD}

"Hello, Otterheart," Hailstream meowed out. "What have you been up to?" He hasn't done much in a while, maybe going hunting with Otterheart would be good. Getting to know any of his clan mates better would be good.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Owl wrote:
Nettlesplash flicked her ears and notice the tom leave her den with an irritated sigh she padded out after her. "Wolfsong," She called. "You can't leave the den. You are sick. I can't risk you getting anyone else sick." She gazed at him with serious eyes.
Wolfsong looked at her, a playful glint in his eyes, and started to walk out of camp, his tail-tip flicking mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:03 am

Seeing his glint, her eyes widened a bit and his tail flick seemed to signal to her to follow. The medicine cat tilted her head as she trotted to his side. She glared at him slightly. "Wolfsong, you can't be running around. If you get even more sick, Starclan knows what will happen to you." She felt worried for her clanmate. She was confused what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:52 am

Wolfsong purred. "You fret too much. Calm down" he murmured, padding out, and then ducking I to the trees. He shot a mischievous glance in her direction, and disappeared in the undergrowth, his long tail flicking as he pushed his way through.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 am

Nettlesplash snorted at the Tom. Her face heated up but she shook her head to get the strange feeling away. She huffed as she stopped wondering where he was going. However,her curiosity won over her and she darted after him. "Wolfsong?" the medicine cat seemed to lose the warrior for a little while but she loaded toward his scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next