Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:29 pm

(No it's almost dawn. Not near noon.)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Nettlesplash looked over at her leader as he was sluggishly walking toward her den. She was waiting for apprentices to wake up so she could go get some herbs. "Oh my Sorrelstar are you alright?" She asked as she rushed to his side. She instantly pressed her side against him guiding him into her den. "You look feverish..Oh my I hope you're not getting sick." She said her voice thick with worry. "Tell me how you feel every bit of information you can give me will help me decide what it is..." Her tail flicked nervously as her head stood on end. She knew that her leader had only two lives left and him getting sick right when there was border struggles between Thunderclan and their own clan was the last thing they needed.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:03 am

Sorrelstar shook his head, no. He was not alright, albeit as much as he wanted to not admit it; it was true. To him, it felt like he was in the middle of the hottest day of Greenleaf without water all the while feeling like something was suppressing his breathing. "I feel very hot, even in this weather; thirsty, and like something is restricting my breathing a bit." He wheezed. This was the last thing he would ever want, as he and Jaytalon were supposed to claim Sunning Rocks for Riverclan. This is going to set them back a lot, if it doesn't go away anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:29 am

Nettlesplash looked at her leader stricken with worry. It came off of her like waves. The medicine cat nudged the tom to lay on his side. She quickly looked over him, her nose was pressed against his paw pad at one moment then her ear was against his chest hearing his irregular heart beat because of his breathing being suppressed. She then listened to his lungs and could hear his rasping breath. Somehow this was something no Medicine cat had ever encountered, "Sorrelstar...I am afraid I'm not sure what it is." Her brain buzzed with confusion. She rushed to her stock and grabbed Coltsfoot and Feverfew. Stumbling over her nest she laid it by his paws. "Eat this it should help with the breathing and fever you are experiencing. I will have more herbs to give you in a little while. I need apprentices to help me..." She said feeling panicked.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:47 am

Feeling a mixture of worry, disappointment, and fear that not even the medicine cat knows what is going on with him! He looked at the Coltsfoot and Feverfew that was placed in front of his paws with a frown. Glancing back up at Nettlesplash he realized that he will be unable to train his apprentice. "You can get Cloudpaw to help you." He then ate the Coltsfoot and Feverfew with a little trouble, as he began coughing again in the middle of swallowing but he eventually got it to stay down.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:03 am

Nettlesplash nodded as she sighed, "I am really sorry Sorrelstar...I feel like a bad medicine cat not knowing exactly which illness this is. I will figure it out soon.." She said a little less confident in her words. She turned and headed to her stock once more grabbing a few poppy seeds and wobbled over to him with them on her paw, laying them in front of him, "Chew on these and get some sleep while I go out and get more herbs..." She then nodded once more to his suggestion of taking his apprentice out to help her. I really wish he would of waited until I restocked my herbs! "I'll be back." The medicine cat sprinted across camp to the apprentices den. "Cloudpaw, Deerpaw, any apprentice in the den please hurry and come help me go collect herbs. I dont have all day!" She tried to keep her voice steady and more irritated than anything. She really didn't want the clan to worry about their leader just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:06 am

Jaytalon walked in silently and gazed upon the medicine cat and the leader. He sighed and mumbled under his breath inaudibly: "To StarClan, I hope this cat dies a quick painless death..." He knew Sorrelstar was old and it depressed him greatly. He walked over to Nettlesplash and and looked at her. "Is he gonna' be alright?.." He asked quietly, already knowing the answer deep in his heart. (Where's Jayie's little Muddeh at? -w- He misses her.)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:16 am

Nettlesplash gazed over at her deputy, her ears flattened to her head. "I've never seen this before...and honestly it happened over night. Who knows how long his body will be able to fight it. I am afraid this will catch around camp... Starclan must know whats going on. Tomorrow I will find out." Her voice was solemn and she murmured more quietly, "We have to prepare for the worst, Jaytalon." She then looked around. "I wish these darn mouse-brained apprentices will get up...are there any warriors willing to help me gather herbs?" Her voice was stern and serious as she looked around camp.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:23 am

ѕσяяєℓѕтαя - 42 мσσηѕ

Sorrelstar nodded in understanding and began chewing on the poppy seeds that he was given. He watched Jaytalon come into the Medicine cat den, as he was fighting the effect of the seeds. Trying to stay awake his consciousness waned, he saw the deputy say something but did not hear as he fell victim to the poppy seed's sleep effect. His breathing was raspy as he slept calmly from the seeds.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:23 am

Jaytalon nodded slowly to his medicine cat. It was a little weird to him because he hadn't felt sick at all, as if there were nothing going around. He literally felt just fine, if anything, he felt really good! He looked back at Sorrelstar and nuzzled him gently. "It'll be alright mate. I promise," he muttered to him with a brief smile, before looking back at Nettlesplash. "You promise you'll try? And yeah, I will."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:04 am

Nettlesplash looked at Jaytalon. "I'll give it my best to save him, you have my word." She said as she flicked her tail. "Alright lets get going then." The medicine cat flattened her ears as she padded out of her den once more.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:09 am

-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw saw Nettlesplash leave the camp together with Jaytalon.
"Hey!", he called out, following the medicine cat. "Hey! Where are you going? I thought I should help getting herbs?", he asked confusedly.
(Aw, sorry guys, I wasn't at home the whole day :c)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:40 am

Nettlesplash looked over at Cloudpaw and snorted. "When you help a medicine cat its all about getting up early because no dying cat is going to wait for an apprentice." She said metaphorically shaking her head trying to mask her expression of worry. She gazed at Jaytalon with a warning glance not to alert anyone in the clan. "But lets go. " she said gazing between two tom cats. "We've gots lot to collect." With that the shecat padded toward the entrance. 

(Its okay ^^)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:46 am

Basspaw jolted awake as Nettlesplash left camp because he had fallen asleep right outside of it, under some ferns. His pelt itched with worry as these cats got closer and closer to him. He got up quickly and shook any bits of fern from his pelt.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Pikepaw was awoken by birds sometime near dawn from a plagued sleep. The dark apprentice heaved a sigh; maybe he could go to Nettlesplash and get something to help him get some sleep. He got to his paws and stepped over the mass of sleeping apprentices gathered in the den. Emerging out into the quiet camp clearing, Pikepaw inhaled the crisp dawn air. He glanced around towards the camp entrance in time to see Nettlesplash, Jaytalon and Cloudpaw leave the camp. 'Well, so much for sleeping.' He thought ruefully. His gaze traveled up to Sorrelstar's den entrance, a frown appearing on the young cats muzzle. He'd have to wait until their leader awoke to learn of his new mentor. 

Shaking out his pelt to clear his thoughts, Pikepaw turned and padded around to the back of the apprentices den. He waded into the stream that surrounded their camp, the cool water causing a gasp to escape the young toms throat. Crossing to the other side and shivering as he desperately tried to dry his fur he felt a moment of regret at being born into the clan that was surrounded by water. Sure, in the warmer moons it was fine enough; but during leaf-bare it was intolerably cold. 

The tabby apprentice then began making his way through the undergrowth, leaping over the smaller pools of water that littered the territory like sunlight through trees. Careful to try and keep his paws dry, the apprentice had began strengthened his jumps from a young age. Pikepaw had made his way towards the Thunderclan border, his thoughts nagging him all the while. His dreams had been filled with glimpses of ginger fur and auburn eyes; the scent of sunlight and dry grass. 

His expression turning sour, Pikepaw stared out towards the Sunningrocks border. A pained anger rose in his chest towards his clan; why did they have to fight with Thunderclan over some dumb rocks now? When he had finally made a friend, why did it have to be a Thunderclan cat? Sulking in his own anger and misery, the dark tabby sat back on his haunches before the stream that served as their border. The sun soon began its rise in the east and painted his shadow longer as time passed on.

----

Covekit remained in the nursery, curled up beside Oakkit and later Oceankit as she joined them. His dreams were innocent; him and his friends becoming apprentices and then warriors; going together on grand adventures. He knew they'd all be friends until they joined Starclan and then after. How could they not? Their antics earlier had proven the three to be a wonderful team; Echopaw's un-cooperation notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Oakkit opened her eyes and looked at Covekit and Oceankit. she looked back at her pawsthen smiled. she wasn't ready to get up yet. she was still a little sleepy and she didn't want to move with Covekit and Oceankit still there to keep her warm. she wondered what was going on outside of the den before thinking about when she and her friends would become apprentices. 'I can't wait until I get to hunt!' she thought smiling.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 am

{Silverfall is open :3}
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
"I'm Bluepaw! Its nice to meet you" She chuckled, "I knew you were Beachowl's brother but I never saw you. You have an apprentice? Maybe we could all go practice together sometime!" She then remembered why her mood had changed. Clearing her throat she looked up at him with big eyes "What happened?! I wanted to go really bad but I wasn't choosen..." She flattened her ears with a sigh.

Shortcry laughed lightly, "Nice to meet you too. Yeaah, yeah, I do mentor somecat. That sounds like fun! I'll ask my sis when I see her." The tom sat down and scoped out the clearing as he noticed a few cats leave and return from out of camp. His voice hushed as he answered, "See, I probably shouldn't tell buut... the only big thing is the Thunderclan leader is dead. The only other thing that happened was the squirmish between our clan and Thunderclan." He raised his head, "-Annnd I didn't tell you anything, alright?" He winked at Bluepaw.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Bluepaw nodded with excitement of getting to practice with another apprentice. She wanted to start training more, now that she was already half way to 11 moons old. Her tail twitched as she thought about herself becoming warrior, she wanted to squeal with happiness but she didnt. Her eyes then focused on the tom beside her, ears becoming hot noticing how close the two were. She leaned back against her paws as he leaned down to whisper to her, then her pale green eyes widened a gasp escaping her lips as she looked around hoping no one heard her. "Its a secret?" She questioned blinking rapidly in confusion but nodded and pressed her lips in a thin line saying she'd keep it quiet. Just when she thought she was calmed down he winked at her causing her face to heat up once more. "Nope you told me nothing!" She smiled and shrugged. She then flicked her ears. 

"I wonder if I'll get to battle getting our territory back..." Her tail flicked side to side it lightly touched the toms but she was too focused on her own thoughts. She then looked at him. "Do you hope we get Sunning Rocks back?" She asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Snowbird let his paws sink into the mud for a second, then kept walking. He tasted the air and smiled. "I can smell many things from here. It's so peaceful, away from all the chaos. I love this feeling." He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Icenose sat beside the fresh-kill pile, eyeing the prey hungrily, however she did not eat. She averted her gaze and watched her clanmates walk back and forth among the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Rainkit, not knowing that Sorrelstar was ill, decided to check on the leader to see if he needed anything. She padded up to his den, and called out gently, feeling a bit disappointed when she did not here an answer. She called again, and flattened her ears when she still didn't hear anything. Must be out hunting or paroling, the young kit thought, before turning away from the den entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Sorrelstar groggily began to stir once again 'The effect of that herb Nettlesplash gave me must be wearing off...' he thought. Glancing at the exit of the medicine cat den, he saw the morning sunlight. Feeling the urge of wanting to go outside the den and greeting his clanmates, maybe even try to get another border patrol started to claim the Sunningrocks for sure. He couldn't. His illness was keeping confined to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Nettlesplash looked at Jaytalon and Cloudpaw. "Okay toms I have an objective. I need a few herbs for Sorrelstar but also just in case of battle with Thunderclan." She turned and flicked her tail telling them to follow her. They neared the border where a stream kept the Riverclan cats from the Sunningrocks. "Now there is Chickweed around here, hopefully we won't have to grab any over the border..." She said nervously before flicking her tail. "Its a tall plant with almond like leaves. After this we need to head over to the driest place and find some jupiner berries they are purpleish blue berries on a bush with spikey leaves..." She said. "Alright lets find some!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:20 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Nettlesplash looked at Jaytalon and Cloudpaw. "Okay toms I have an objective. I need a few herbs for Sorrelstar but also just in case of battle with Thunderclan." She turned and flicked her tail telling them to follow her. They neared the border where a stream kept the Riverclan cats from the Sunningrocks. "Now there is Chickweed around here, hopefully we won't have to grab any over the border..." She said nervously before flicking her tail. "Its a tall plant with almond like leaves. After this we need to head over to the driest place and find some jupiner berries they are purpleish blue berries on a bush with spikey leaves..." She said. "Alright lets find some!"
Jaytalon scoffed. "Pfa. Like they could ever do anything to us. Anyway, yeah, I'll start searching." He began to wander around, gathering the herbs and placing them in a neat pile by the stream. He managed to grab a few from over the border as well. He smiled after awhile and sat down next to the herbs he had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next