Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:18 am

samsamii1 wrote:
Oceankit huffed in slight irritation that Echopaw wasnt playing with her. "Youre no fun Echopaw!." The shekit murmured walking off to go find Cloudpaw. "Cloudpaw!" The kit called out into the apprentice den trying to find him.

This is what Oceankit did. Oakkit is the one that tackled Riverpaw. ^^
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:26 am

(Oh :/ alright I got mixed up.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:42 am

Jaytalon smiled and dipped his head in respect towards all the other cats willing to join him. For this wasn't the easiest thing. "Okay, so... we're heading off to put scent marks on Sunningrocks. ThunderClan keeps taking them from us. Once they notice we put our own scent markers back and then replace theirs, we'll attack. Now we aren't going to wait, and we may not fight today, but this is what we're going to do. And for a repeat, for all you agitated little apprentices, we may not be fighting today. We will attack them if they retake our territory. It will be explained in the Clan gathering as well." He turned and jumped off the Highrock, and padded towards the edge of camp; he flicked his tail in notion for the other cats to follow him.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Oceankit huffed in slight irritation that Echopaw wasnt playing with her. "Youre no fun Echopaw!." The shekit murmured walking off to go find Cloudpaw. "Cloudpaw!" The kit called out into the apprentice den trying to find him.

-Cloudpaw-
"What is it?", he asked in a sovereign manner, though he actually knew. But this way it didn't seem like he kind of enjoyed teaching the kits something. StarClan beware. 
"Alright, I'm coming.", he called.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Mudsplash bared her teeth in a smile and padded after Jaytalon. 'This'll be fun'. She glanced at the apprentices thoughtfully before catching up with the deputy. "Jaytalon, so far it's just you, Snowbird and I. Should we bring a few apprentices with us? I think it would be a good experience for them." She suggested respectfully.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Echopaw put her head on her paws and continued to watch Riverpaw.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Oakkit laughed then leaped on Riverpaw. "HA! Riverclan has won once again!" she yowled happily.  she flicked her tail. then leaped off of Riverpaw. "I will let you go this once, but if I see you taking our prey again I will claw your ears off!" she said nodding her head once quickly. then with a flick of her tail padded away purring.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 am

Oceankit purred at the sight of the young male apprentice. "Teach me some things you learn as an apprentice. I tried playing with Echopaw and she wouldn't play with me.." The kit pouted. She was actually quite hurt that the apprentice didn't play with her. "Is something wrong with me?" She asked out loud not to anyone in particular. She huffed before shaking her head looking back up at Cloudpaw. "Nevermind that.." She smiled halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:55 pm

XxEchosongxX wrote:
Echopaw shook her head, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." She said.
Covekit frowned at the apprentice. Clearly something was bugging her, why wouldn't she say so? 'It's not like I would make fun of her...' He added mentally, his brows furrowing. After sitting and pondering over the young apprentice's mood, he finally shrugged it off; if she truly needed help, she would go find it, he reasoned. Seeing as how Oakkit and Riverpaw were otherwise occupied, Covekit decided he would find something else to do today. 

Glancing around camp, the kit caught sight of Oceakit and Cloudpaw. Maybe they would be more friendly? Giving his chest a few reassuring licks, he got to his paws and padded over to where the two were conversing. "Oceankit," He complained dramatically, "Echopaw's no fun! What're you doing?" The young tom questioned with a flick of his tail in greeting to Cloudpaw.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Oakkit saw Covekit going over to Oceankit and Cloudpaw. "hey wait for me!" she said with a purr running over to them. she nudged Covekit with her paw as she padded up to him.  she flciked her tail and purred loudly and looked up at Cloudpaw. "are you going to show us how to do your awesome moves now!?" she asked leaping towards him her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Covekit

Hearing pawsteps head his way, Covekit looked over his shoulder and was surprised to see Oakkit. A grin easily found it's way to the kits face, "It's not like we're able to go anywhere," He pointed out, seeing as how their entire world so far had consisted of their camp. He turned his attention back to Cloudpaw as the conversation drifted towards the apprentice's earlier promise of showing them some fighting moves.

Pikepaw

The older apprentice had been busy the entire morning; first he had taken some fresh-kill to the elders den, then he'd been in charge of fetching them fresh bedding for their nests. Finally he'd been able to snag a piece of fresh-kill for himself as breakfast, though it was only a small trout. There weren't many fish left in the streams by the camp, and soon he imagined the smaller pools of water further inland would be frozen over before long. Not that there was much water at the moment to begin with as the tide was low this leaf-bare. He hoped it would level out quickly. 

With a sigh, the apprentice finished his meal, settling down beside the apprentices den to clean his fur of any remnants of prey. A low content purr rumbled through his chest, his paws tucked under him to keep them warm and away from the chill that buffeted his dark fur. He blinked owlishly at the goings-on of the camp, grateful for a chance to rest his paws after this morning. His ears suddenly pricked at the voice of Mudsplash and Jaytalon as they conversed, watching as the two padded through the camp. Perhaps they were going on a patrol?
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Riverpaw watched Oakkit leave and purred a goodbye, he was an apprentice but he still loved playing with the kits. They will be apprentices too soon. He finally lay back down at the fresh-kill pile with Echopaw.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Oceankit looked over at Covekit and nodded upon hearing his complaint. "I agree...I hope nothing is wrong with me and thats why she didn't want to play with me. Maybe its because I'm not clan born?" The she-kit blurted out with a worried expression. She huffed, her tiny frame bouncing with the movement. She then decided not to think about such nonsense. "Nevermind. That's probably not right." She said mostly trying to reassure herself. 

The she-kit then blinked almost forgetting to answer his question. "Oh I am waiting for Cloudpaw to teach me some moves! You should join us." Then the she-kit heard pattering of kitten paws and her eyes and ears craned toward the noise. "Oh Oakkit. Come join us!" She then padded to the she-kit's side and nudged her shoulder with her nose. "Now we are all here!"

Oceankit then peered up at Cloudpaw. "What will you show us?" She purred in excitement. It wouldnt be too long before they were all apprentices but they would have to be patient and wait. Of course they had awesome clanmates like Cloudpaw to teach them new moves. Before her eyes wandered toward the sight of a new clanmate, Pikepaw. She flicked her ears and stared curiously but because of her worries of being accepted so easily in the clan she ignored him. She just contently looked up at Cloudpaw awaiting his command.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 am

Echopaw smiled, "You like kits?" She asked with an amused purr.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Covekit gave Oceankit a curious stare, "But I'm not clan-born either. I'm sure she's upset about something; she is an apprentice, after all! She could have had a rough morning." He reasoned with her, not wanting her to feel too down about herself. She was as young as he was; they had time before they had to start thinking of duties and responsibilities yet. The silver tabby gave Oceankit's shoulder a friendly nudge with his head, a grin falling easily onto his muzzle. "Besides! If that was the reason she didn't like you, would you think Cloudpaw would be showing us his awesome apprentice moves?"
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Oakkit nudged her friends. "I'm sure Echopaw was just distanced by something or just wasn't in the mood to play." she said pawing at Oceankit wanting to make her happy. then she nodded her head at what Covekit was saying. "yeah, don't let it get you down." she smiled at Covekit and Oceankit and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 pm

-Cloudpaw-
"First of all, stop bouncing around. Apprentice aren't that childish. And you wanna be apprentices, don't you?", he mewed. "Now, stand still! We will use this mossball as a mouse. I'll show you how and you will do the same. Got it?", he asked the kits.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Oceankit purred at the support of her kit friends. The three of them got along well and she was glad she was accepted by them. "Thanks guys! It means a lot" she purred happily a happy smile returning to her face, where it belonged. She then blinked her eyes wide at Cloudpaw and his demands. She nodded stiffly standing straight and paying close attention.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Oakkit quickly nodded her head and and stood as still as she could. "Yeas Couldpaw!" she said as she listened to what he said. "ok!" she said letting out a small purr. she wanted to hop around out of excitement but made herself stay still as she watched Couldpaw.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Covekit nodded his approval and settled himself into a sitting position to watch the apprentice do his thing. His tail twitched behind him, the only outward sign that he was excited. Along with Oakkit and Oceankit, they'd be the best apprentices ever, with Cloudpaw as their instructor! With a few licks to his chest to quell his anxiety, the young tom focused his gaze back on the creamy apprentice in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Kyreia wrote:
Mudsplash bared her teeth in a smile and padded after Jaytalon. 'This'll be fun'. She glanced at the apprentices thoughtfully before catching up with the deputy. "Jaytalon, so far it's just you, Snowbird and I. Should we bring a few apprentices with us? I think it would be a good experience for them." She suggested respectfully.
Jaytalon hesitated and turned around, looking at Mudsplash. "Well, the apprentices are only kits. They just acquired their apprenticeships. They're too inexperienced. As you know, all the clans are low on members. I suggest we just go alone, us four. Now come on," he said a little demandingly. He was really eager to slit some throat or something. Now yeah, he's a loyal cat, but he can get pretty carried away with bloodlust. The deputy continued to ponder off, ever so closely into ThunderClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:11 pm

(Start posting in the ThunderClan territory thread)
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:19 am

(The kits are killing me  :'D)
-Cloudpaw-
"Okay. We will learn how to catch a fish.  After that, I'll show you an attack move, but then I have to go, so no complaining.", he explained. He carried the mossball to a small puddle and dropped it inside. "This is our river.", he meowed, his gaze turned towards the kits. He then sat on his hind legs, his fore paws in the air. Suddenly, one of his paws flashed into the water and the mossball came flying out of the water. He "killed" it with a small bite and then turned to the kits. "Easy, isn't it? Now you, Oakkit."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:41 am

Oakkit eyes shined as she watched Couldpaw. "WOW! that was so Cool Cloudpaw!" she said with her tail twitching. she smiled brightly and let out a low purr as he called out her name. "Ok! I will try!" she said as she padded over to the puddle. she looked at the Moss ball for a few seconds and was about to swipe at it when she tripped her front paws landing in the water. "opps!" she said quickly getting up. she then closed her eyes remembering how Cloudpaw did it. she quickly swiped her paw into the puddle the moss ball flying but not as much as it did when Cloudpaw did it. she laughed then chased after the moss ball and leaped on it and gave a bite to it. "HA! The mighty warrior of Riverclan once again has caught her prey!" she said as she raised her head proudly then bit the moss ball a few more time before picking it up and bring it back to Cloudpaw. "How was that?" she asked looking up at him her eyes shining with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Shortcry happened by the kits messing around near the puddle and sat down to watch curiously. He was laughing by the time Beachowl appeared by his side.

Beachowl sat by her brother, cocking her head as she watched the younger cats. She didn't regret choosing to stay behind while Jaytalon and the others left. "How cute." She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next