Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 pm

(Or my kit can find her)

"Treepaw who is that cat standing on the big rock?"The little kit asked

(Just so you know Moon,the kit was found outside camp and then taken in.She is only about a moon and 2 weeks old.After this event she needs to be given her official kit name,Darkkit.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 pm

(In this big blizzard going on? I think not! XD But whatever! c:)

Brightstar shook off the question for now. "There is danger arising!" she told her Clan over the high winds. "I must send one of you with 3 cats from the other Clans, and you 4 will go with a Loner to save us all." But who do I choose? What if they don't make it in this weather?

(Who wants their cat to go? XD You must be active, and the cat must be brave, strong, and courageous.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

"Count me out of it," Bushpaw thought to himself. "I'm a sub-par fighter at best, and my hunting skill need lots of work," he added to himself, lashing his tail. He flicked his ears, and listened in silence.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

(Lynxpaw?)
Lynxpaw walked over. She heard her announcement, and became excited. I wonder if it will be me? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm

"It sounds as if she can only chose one cat from our clan to go. If that's the case, then she must chose a cat who will not be a grumble-mouth such as myself." Bushpaw muttered softly, then ruffled his fur, feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:52 am

(Oh didn't know there was a blizzard Moon XD.Ok then after the blizzard)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 am

pixiegirl86155 wrote:
(Or my kit can find her)

"Treepaw who is that cat standing on the big rock?"The little kit asked

(Just so you know Moon,the kit was found outside camp and then taken in.She is only about a moon and 2 weeks old.After this event she needs to be given her official kit name,Darkkit.)

Treepaw walked over to the group of cats and sat down next to Dark'kit'. "That's Brightstar, our leader. She's in charge of the Clan.", she said to the little kit.

Sandstone walked into the group and sat down. She listened quietly, though she was thinking if she should volunteer to go for the clan.

CrystalPaw wrote:
(Just reminding you guys, the fox killed Shadowfeather and no one found her body yet.)
(I think that Treepaw saw her body first.... but she didn't tell anybody about it yet. Dead )
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 am

Fallowthorns sat on the edge of the camp his golden eyes fixed on the leader, and sleek white pelt bushe slightly on his hackles. This loner had caused upset around the whole lake. The warrior rose to his paws, windinghis thin body forward into the camp, to observe.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

Bushpaw sighed. "I wouldn't put it past Brightstar to send both a warrior and an apprentice," He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

The wind howled around the territory, sending it's icy grip to clasp the Clan where it stood. The pale-furred cat glanced to the sky, a shiver running through his lithe body. He watched the Clan look around uncertainly.

(I'm rpingso badly today)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am

"I'm not sure what's more boring, clan meetings or hunting in the snow." Bushpaw admitted quietly, getting rather bored. He'd never been very found of social activities such as gatherings and clan meetings, dispute the fact that he'd never been to a gathering before and the last time he hunted was before the snow.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Fernleaf, her head tilted and with a look of outmost wonder watched Brightstar, standing proud and talking to her clan. She murred softly, her purr rumbling in her throat. "Shadowfeather likes to hunt the stars. Maybe a bit too much," she murmured softly, and seemed to know more about the situation than she ought to. It wasn't a faultie of her own though, it was just something she'd done since she was little. Being a freaky cat, who seemed to speak random things that proved to have more truth than you could imagine at first. The young she-cat twitched her tail merrily, completely and utterly unknown about what she'd just said, nor knowing if anybody heard anything of it.

Because of her random speech and conversations, many considered her crazy. Out of her mind, lost. Some found her on the edge of being evil as well, with her weird and sudden jerks and screeched with horror at the sight of cats she didn't know, or felt odd around.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Bushpaw shivered again and fluffed his fur. "You know, if I was still a kit, I wouldn't have to come to these meetings, out in the cold. Waiting. watching. And for what, Bushpaw? A sound. From your leader. Amazing, just simply, simply amazing. More specifically, words. in regards to a prophecy of some short, or something. Now that's something to stand in the cold about. And perhaps mouse-brained too. But that's what you get for being in a clan. And what's more, a crush is easier to find, whatever that is. Great, I'm confusing myself now. For all I know, Brightstar could make me a warrior and It's take me a moon for the realization to hit me. " He ranted to himself.

(Sometimes Bushpaw tends to rant to himself, and it's never on topic for very long.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Silentpaw looked around the camp sad that his mentor had died 'No! I must be strong! Shadowfeather would have wanted me to be the best Medicine Cat I can be! he thought to himself trying to cheer himself up
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

(Has anyone found Shadowfeather's body yet? o.O)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Lynxpaw licked her paw gently, and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
(Has anyone found Shadowfeather's body yet? o.O)
(treepaw did, though she hasn't told anybody about it yet...
and is it okay if an apprentice goes for the clans?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 pm

(it should be. Sunpaw from WindClan is going o.O)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

(Idk who should go. T.T Brightstar won't send two cats though. I'm not very familiar with all these ShadowClan cats. XD)

Brightstar's eyes raked the clearing, settling on each cat for a second. She stopped when she say Bushpaw. It would be a good experience for him... it'd teach him a lot.

(Heh..hehehe..)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm

(True. Although Bushpaw is only 7 moons old. I'll probably age him to 8 moons by next Friday or Sunday.)

"Why is Brightstar looking at me?" Bushpaw asked himself. He Shook him self again, not enjoying the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Lynxpaw looked over at Bushpaw who was being watched by Brightstar. Oh, pick me! she thought calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Brightstar narrowed her eyes. Brushpaw is a young apprentice, I can't possible send him on a journey into unknown territory... she lifted her chin slightly, still looking at him. "Bushpaw... would you like to go with this mysterious loner and save the Clans? The journey will be dangerous in unknown territory, and with this weather, anything can happen. Are you up for it?" she challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:00 am

"I'm am not sure I can accept this Journey as I am a bit of a grump at times, and being barely into my apprenticeship, It would not be the wisest choice." Bushpaw replied. "However," He added, "If you do send me, I shall do my best to assist the journeying cats in anyway I can." He Fluffed his fur again, just wanting to get warm.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:29 am

((I've got a couple of warriors. But nobody in their right mind would send a cat with only one eye or a cat who's seemingly out of her mind. o3o))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

(It's alright with me if Bushpaw goes. I'd prefer another cat to go with him, but seeing there is three other cats already, it'd be ok if one doesn't.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next