Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Sandstone walked over to take a look at the thing. It looked like it was made out of a shiny gray material and it was edged to a sharp point on the top edge. "Hm... maybe this means something, maybe the twolegs are trying to catch something...but," she turned to look at Nightshade and Ashscar,"we should keep going. We're almost done with our patrol." she continued sternly before turning to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Ashscar nodded. He followed the scent of a mouse, hoping it wouldn't run away. 'Alright mouse, you're mine now..' he thought. He crouched down as low as possible, waiting to pounce on it at the right moment. Once he thought the time was right, he pounced on it and gave it the blow to make sure it was dead. 'Alright... Three frogs and one mouse.. Not bad.' he said in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

(Any medicine cat reply yet? 0w0)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

(owo huh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

(Brightstream is waiting for a medicine cat to accompany her to the moon pool XD XD XD )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:24 pm

((I think you should just send her there,simply to make it easier x3 Pretend Shadowfeather accompanies her.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

(Yes Silver! X3 Here I go!)

Brightstream padded out of camp after eating her traveling herbs, setting off at a quick pace toward the Moon Pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

((Bringing back my charries! Has anything big on here happened in my absence????)))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 pm

(Lol I missed a lot RECAP?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 pm

(Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Thunderstar is no longer going to be leader, Brightstream is(you might want to tell Thunderheart wether of not you want Stormwhisker to still be deputy, Dusty) The clan doesn't know yet other then Thunderstar I think. Brightstream is on her way to the moonpool right now I think. That's all I really know, other then some cats became warriors and a rogue became an apprentice.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:35 pm

((Stormwhisker can remain deputy. Also why is Thunderstar stepping down?))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 pm

(Thunderstar is stepping down because a StarClan cat came down and told Brightstream that she's the rightful leader of ShadowClan and Thunderstar isn't.
Maggie doesn't like being leader XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 pm

((lol okay))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm

(It's not as fun as it seems. He'll be back to Thunderclap, the best warrior in the history of warriors.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Fernleaf was being bored again and randomly popped out of the warriors den, spotted a cat and yelled at it. "TOADS!" Then gathered her paws and padded out of the den, her head held high and her tail flickering happily. Seemingly without any worry in her mind, she picked up a hare from the pile and smirked, then gulped down the hare hungrily. Actually, she ate so quickly she didn't realise she'd just swallowed a bone. Getting it stuck in her throat, she gasped for air and coughed, until the bone eventually reappeared. Licking her lips she studied the bone for a while, then frowned and grabbed it with her paw, toying with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Splashkit watched Fernleaf with narrowed eyes, was she really as dumb as she appeared? I dunno... I don't buy it... Splashkit decided to watch to watch the she-cat.

Lilypetal purred as she watched her kits around camp and padded up to Stormwhisker. "I love you." She purred and licked his cheek. She felt as if she hadn't said those words in a long time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Hisskit woke up and stretched, muttering about sleeping in the mud and living a hero's life not his ideal dreams anyways. He shrugged, and sat down, and started washing his paws, ignoring anything unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Ashscar sat in the shade with the wind in his fur. 'Its almost here...' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 am

Hisskit was sitting in the nursery, thinking about spying on someone just for fun. "I could to that" he thought, "But it might get me into trouble and there's not likely to be anything worthy of spying, since I can't leave the camp." He sighed, and licked his chest, felling bored.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 am

SIlentpaw sighed as he was sorting herbs in the medicine cat den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 am

Hisskit flicked his tail in annoyance, tired of sitting in camp. He decided to head into the medicine cats den.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am

Fernleaf purred softly and looked around the camp, her eyes falling on Splashkit. "STALKER!" she yowled, her eyes rounder than the moon, and her eyes flashing with fear. Turning tail around she dashed into the medicine cat den, shoving Hisskit out of the way and bundling into the stacks of herbs, mixing them all as she frantically tried to hide herself from the little kit who had looked at her over the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 am

Hisshkit Hissed in annoyance, then purred at the notion of excitement.
"Trust Fernleaf to bring excitement every morning." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Fernleaf heard a soft purr and quivered underneath the bundles of herbs, her front paws covering her eyes and her ears flat against her head. Her tail was fluffed up to twice her size, and she seemed truly terrified. Of course, it was a very awkward thing to be scared of. She kept whimpering, although didn't make any sounds as she tried to hide inside the medicine den, even though her job at doing it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

(What's goin' down here?! O:)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next