Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 am

The little kit looked up at Treepaw.
"Is it a bellyache?Cause I bet Silentpaw has something for it."

Last edited by pixiegirl86155 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 am

(Wait....How can a kit that opened their eyes a while ago know about herbs?O_O)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 am

((I do have to agree with Mephy. So far we've allowed usual cats to know about all kinds of herbs, although I think the line is set when kits know as much as the medicine cat.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am

*Stormwhisker looked around the camp, all seeming peaceful. The white tom had been busy lately and well hadn`t had much time to visit his kits or his mate. The kits were apprentices now and Lilypetal had moved back to warriors den.*

*Gingerpaw purred softly as she pocked her head out of the apprentices den. She sneezed as moss fell on her small pink nose. With a large yawn the she-cat padded into the camp. She looked for a potential hunting partner, feeling boredom creeping up on her.*

*Brokenpaw padded back into camp, a scrawny sparrow in his jaws. He sat the bird on the pile before heading back to the apprentices den for a quick nap. The dark tom curled up in his nest, as sleep took over his scrawny body.*

*Paleshadow laid in the center of camp, sun making her light coat glimmer. She ran a paw over ruffled fur as she looked around the camp. Her eyes were dull with boredom.*
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 pm

(Lol I didn't realize what I wrote until I saw it just now.My knowledge of herbs is taking over me!! O.O Also I will edit so it sounds more like a kit.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

(just gonna kill off Shadowfeather real quick.. Tongue Sorry, I don't roleplay her anymore and this way Silentpaw can become the Medicine cat. )

Shadowfeather was searching for poppyseeds, "I can't seem to scent any. They're usually around here." She mumbled to herself, but then suddenly caught the scent of something else. Fox! As soon as she had scented it, the fox lunged out towards her and had her tackled. She kicked furiously with her back legs, but she couldn't manage to free herself from it's grip. Her frightened yowl was cut short as the fox's jaws gripped her throat. She was dead.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm

What was that noise thought the little kit.She rushed outside to see a large orange thing with large teeth.If I can chase this fox out maybe I can earn my official Shadowclan kit name thought the little kit!
She walked up to the fox standing tall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Treepaw's ear flicked toward the sound of a yowl and turned her head in surprise. "Fox!", she said as soon as she saw it. She then noticed the kit running near it and Treepaw started after her. Treepaw got up to the kit and then she grabbed her by the scruff, Treepaw then started to run back as far from the fox as she could.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:39 pm

(Didn't mean to make trouble with the fox, I just didn't know how else to kill her off. ^^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:44 pm

(naw, I think ShadowClan hasn't had enough action lately, so, its completely fine with me. Though I'm not sure about the other members... Bored )
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 pm

(Love the action!)
"Treepaw,how am I supposed to earn my name if I don't fight this fox?"asked the little kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Treepaw put the kit down in the camp,"You'll get killed if you even go near that fox!", she warned the little kit. "If you want to earn you name, you're going to have to wait. now don't move unless told to!", she said before leaving. Treepaw ran as fast as she could to the nearest warrior,"There's a fox near the camp!"

(It can be anyone I just don't know who XD)

Last edited by Treeswipe25 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

(Tree, I'm pretty sure the fox is OUTSIDE of camp)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 pm

(lol okay I fixed that)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Bushpaw padded up to Treepaw and asked, "Fox, near the camp?" He shuddered, memories of his mother flooding his mind.

Last edited by Megatron on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Ashscar padded over to Bushpaw. "What's going on?" He asked the apprentice, flicking his tail. He unsheathed his claws and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"Ask Treepaw" he muttered. "She's saying there's a fox near the camp." he added.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Ashscar sheathed his claws. "Alright then." He murmured, trotting near Treepaw. "Treepaw, what's going on?" He asked, and was showing that by his look he was in no time for a joke. 'This better not be some stupid prank to kill a warrior.' He thought for a moment, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Bushpaw flicked his tail. "why can't we cats and foxes live in peace," He wondered, then answered his own silent question. "Foxes eat cats, mousebrain," He scolded himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Megatron wrote:
Bushpaw padded up to Treepaw and asked, "Fox, near the camp?" He shuddered, memories of his mother flooding his mind.
(I said warrior though XD but that don't matter)

Treepaw looked at Ashscar,"There's a fox near camp dummy!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:18 pm

"Calling a warrior Dummy isn't the best way to tell him a fox is near the camp." Bushpaw thought irritably. He flicked his ear in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Brightstar lead her Clan back into camp from the Gathering. "Let all cats gather to hear my words!" she yowled. The wind shook the treetops of the great pines, making eerie creaking noises. Ghostfang padded out from the Warriors den, curious on what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Bushpaw padded near the leader, giving his clanmates ample room in front of him. "I wonder what this is about," He thought to himself. He shook himself from the cold, and curled his tail around his legs as he sat, waiting for the leader to continue.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 pm

(Just reminding you guys, the fox killed Shadowfeather and no one found her body yet.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm

(Alrighty)

Brightstar twitched her ears, wondering where her Medicine Cat was. I had to ask her something. she thought. "Has anybody seen Shadowfeather?" She certainly wouldn't be out in this weather...

(Heh.. we should let the snow drift over her body and they don't find her for some time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next