Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Dove sighed, knowing only too well he'd looked right through her. "You're right. I've had these attacks lately. When it almost blackens for me. I'm afraid that if I stay her much longer, I'll end up killing some cat." she said with a tad of frustration in her voice. She hated knowing that she could, at any point, kill one of the clanmates that had taken her in. "And I don't do anything for the clan either. I'm useless." she said, feeling very down on herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

*Firepool signed and layed down, now relaxing yet very serious. "Well, I will help you control your temper. I consider you as my friend and I care about you." and smiled. "Well, I hope you stay. You and I are alike. We both have no purpose in the Clan. Just an extra mouth to feed yet I make the best of it and since we have been outcastes mentally, we have to fight again to reclaim our positions as useful members." and gave another wider weak smile though.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Nettlepaw. Smiled. I couldnt either. She giggled. Then glared at him. Why wouldnt I know how to climb trees? Her voice was sarcastic. She stealthily climbed up the tree and stood up on a thin branch. "See?" She yelled down. The branch wobbled, and she dug her claws into tye wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm

(Not to be a micromanager but that past was cracking me. Every few words was a period where you could of at least put a comma or just another word to combine them but I hate being the writing Nazi... DX)

*Braveheart looked up at his apprentice as she clumsily climbed a tree with no skill and technique. Growling as a few birds flew from their nests, he yowled up at her, his voice clearly irritated. "Get down here right now! You are scaring the prey away!" and dug his class into the dirt, clearly the sun had beat his patience out of him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:58 pm

(Recap please? D: )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 pm

(So sorry. I am on the kindel, and sometimes it does periods when i dont mean to put a period sometimes. I will try and do better. Later i will be able to get on the computer.)

Nettlepaw frowned slightly, then started gracefully leaping down the tree. "I was not trying to catch anything...I was just showing you that I could climb a tree..." She explained, and shuffled her paws nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

*Braveheart twitched his whiskers and growled, "Well, at the times of the seasons, we must remain serious because of lack of prey our forest is offering now. Now, would you like to be taught how to really climb a tree or just play in them?" and pursed his lips in annoyance.*

(Omg... I need to just document what I just did in RL...)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Nettlepaw looked down at her paws. "Yeah...sure." She then looked up agian, "how do you actually climb trees?" Her tail twitched in anticipation, and she was back to herself again.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:00 am

Dove looked at Firepool witha hint of gratefulness. "Well, I'm glad someone in this camp seems to have the courage to call me a friend." she said with a brief smile. Getting an idea based upon what he'd said, she thought it through for a moment. We could work together to accomplish what we want... I'll be his eyes, and he'll be my mind. Together, even we will manage to hunt and fight normally. She thought and her eyes glittered in the dazing sun. "What if we worked together? I mean... I could be your eyes, if you kept me somewhat pulled together." she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 am

*Firepool gave a warm smile that already suggested before he even spoke what his decision would be. "I think that idea just might work. I haven't acually been able to hunt at all considering when I was a new apprentice, I had my eyes blinded and I just sat int he medicine cats den the whole time because they didn't know what to do with me. Same for fighting to. But, I made sure to practice my choices by listening to the medicine cats wise talk all the time." and smiled again. Maybe this would work but with the little knowledge I have a hunting, it has to be silent. We will work this out. He couldn't stop smiling in joy and wished to just embrace Doge with a kind of hug but she probably will frown upon that.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 am

Raindrop wrote:
Nettlepaw looked down at her paws. "Yeah...sure." She then looked up agian, "how do you actually climb trees?" Her tail twitched in anticipation, and she was back to herself again.
(Sorry, double post. Forgot to post this one. DX)

*Braveheart smiled slyly and mewed, "Just watch. I will demonstrate good tree climbing." and then selected the tree near by. Unsheathing his claws, he kept as far as he could up the center structure. Using his tail to steer him, it worked as a balancer and something that steered him where he wanted to go. Yowling down at Nettlepaw, "Make sure to get a firm grasp in the trees with all four pairs of claws. Use your tail to balance you and manuver you up the tree. Use your eyes and look ahead. Pick points a head of you that you wish to go and follow that." then began to climb up the tree in a swift manor that made no scraping sound. Once he approached the leaves, he found a sturdy branch and steadily prowled onto it. Putting one foot infront of eachother, he walked on it like it was a tightrope with slow, steady steps. He lowered his head and his tail, still isinglass it to steer him. Seeing a bird ahead, he kept this up and once he was a few whiskerlengths away, he reached out with his claw and hit it down, stunning it. The bird fell from the free and hit the ground, dieing on impact. Turning around, he quickly stalked down the free and back onto ground. Turning to the bird, he picked it up and dropped it infront of Nettlepaw. "When you approach leaves and thin branches, walk with one foot in front of the other like you are balancing on something really small. Lower your head and tail and prowess through the leaves. Don't touch branches or leaves for it makes loud noises."*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Dove's face lit up as Firepool's face smiled, glad that he seemingly liked the idea. Her spirits were encouraged even more when he spoke of how it could work out. An excited twinkle took it's place within her eyes, and her whiskers where twitching happily. "Great! I'll teach you to hunt properly then. And who knows, we may manage to make a deal with Gentlenose as well. She's been hunting while being blind, so she should surely know?" she suggested, and smiled softly. "Do you have the time to go practice right now? Or... When do you have the time?" sounding rather clumsy because the words didn't seem to form like she'd wanted them to do.

((Guess what I did... I forgot where I put Gentlenose >.> I'll say she's hunting.))

Gentlenose was casually walking through the forest, the dapples on the ground caused by the sunlight making her confused. Instead of keeping her eyes open, she closed them tightly, blocking all light away. Twitching her whiskers she navigated through the forest blindly, and pricked her ears at yowls coming from nearby. Recognizing Braveheart's voice, he first thought there had to be something wrong. But when she arrived at the scene, she realised that it wasn't anything to fuss about.

Smiling she approached a nearby tree, climbed it and settled on the branch, watching the blurred figures of the apprentice and the mentor within the tree.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 pm

*Firepool's heart seemed to burst open in joy as she mentioned that he might actually be a real warrior. His thoughts seemed to soar passed his light conversation into a bright future for the two outcasts. Thoughts of hope, a new life, faith and destiny filled his heart full of sorrow, killing the shadows of his heart. "I would be in awe if I learned how to hung with no sight or a useless leg. I will train anytime, anywhere." and stood proudly, a new feeling of pride surging through him.*

*Braveheart immediantly caught scent of Gentlepaw and a purr rumbled in his chest. "I know you are there!" and looked up in the trees. It seems as if I haven't seen her for so long.*

(Getting distracted...)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Nettlepaw looked up at her mentor then at Gentlenose, who wasnt far away. Great. More distractions. Maybe if they start talking or something i should go practice climbing trees and maybe catch a few birds! She giggled at the thought, but stayed right where she was.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:20 am

Dove could tell that he had a moment of joy, and remained silent until he'd made a reply. "Great! Would you mind doing your first session now?" she asked casually, her ear flicking lightly as a fly appeared and settled on her ear. Annoyed she flicked her ear again as it reappeared, and was pleased that it finally left. "By the end of the moon, you'll be ThunderClan's most skilled hunter." she said and purred, having belief in her words.

Gentlenose purred softly and revealed herself to the two cats, before she padded over to them and nodded a greeting to Nettlepaw, while she head-butted Braveheart's shoulder playfully and nuzzled his cheek. "What are you teaching?" she said, interested in what they were doing. Her eyes flicked between Nettlepaw and Braveheart, waiting for either to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 am

Thunderheart gave up her searching for Boulderstep and padded into the medicine cats den. "Falconswoop?" She called into the den. "Want to share some prey?" She asked trying not to sound top hopeful in case he completely rejected her like before. She looked at him and breathed in his scent, it usually comforted her but now it brought uncertainty.

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40