Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

(*Waits for post of Mushroomtail*)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Looking down at her, Mushroomtail sighed and started a meow,"So whats happening?"she asked in a soft voice ignoring the tom that had just left. She wanted to cheer the she-cat up from her lonesome thoughts.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

Spottedheart looked up at Mushroomtail and sighed. "They act like I know nothing of what they're going through."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Mushroomtail listened to her speak she did not interrupt, she only nodded her head to her as an "okay". She stared out onto the lake not speaking and only stared out over the shore. She meowed some more,"You should agree but I think most toms say things out of place when they do not even know what they are talking about."She stared at her and back at the lake,"Any other things? You can tell me anything that's on your mind."She meowed to her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 am

Spottedheart fidgeted, feeling awkward at how the she-cat seemed slightly emotionless. "Erm... no..."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Mushroomtail smiled slightly. She then started speaking again to her,"Are you sure? Is there anything else I should know?" she licked her own paw and swiped it over her ear gently. She wasn't going to leave her alone until she told her anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

Brokenpaw sat in his tree. He wanted to be a loner by himself and his sister. Traveling the world again with no responsabilities. He sighed, knowing that he could never do that. His sister had good protection here and she really liked it. Could he really take that all away from her?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:27 am

Spottedheart looked at the lake, thinking of Chaos. Not anything you should know. She thought and sighed. "I guess... yeah." She looked back at Mushroomtail and smiled. "Thanks for talking with me," I guess. "I think I'll sleep out here tonight," she meowed, putting her head back on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 am

Wolfpaw glanced around the clearing, wondering where her brother was.

Brokenpaw slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:58 am

((Nothing to post... I guess I'll have to make myself a new character at some point.))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

recap for nettlepaw?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 am

Mushroomtail nodded and meowed,"Okay." She got up and walked away. Making it back to camp a few moments later she went into the warriors den and lay down. She drifted into sleep once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

(Omg!!! Had seven pages to read! Won't be able to RP... Stupid posts with only a couple words... Very annoying... >.>)

*Braveheart silently stalked a small shrew through some underbrush. Quickl and swiftly, he pounced on it and inflicted the final kill. The limp little body fell and he picked it up. I am not burying this, this time. Carrying it back to Gentlepaw, he barely caught the red coat of the fox and the milky scent lingered. He didn't catch what she said for he was distracted but he growled. "Maybe we should get rid of the cubs and drive them out. Of course, we would have to diguise our scent with some other smell so we don't draw the mother to our Clan. How does that sound?" and gave a sky smile, an excited glint in his eyes.*

*Firepaw heard the fighting and snarled. Getting up, he limped out of camp into the quieter forest. Sitting in a root of a tree, he sat there, depressed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 pm

(Missed 9 pages. I need a serious recap from anyone! DX)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 pm

(Mainly some cats are sitting vigil for three dead warriors, and Brokenpaw, Spottedheart, and Tallclaw had a huge argument, Brokenpaw ran away from camp and is in a tree, and Spottedheart is at the lake watching over the water, I guess thats all.......)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

(Oh, ok thanks MT!)

Thunderheart hadn't seen the fighting and padded closer to Creektail. "Did Braveheart tell you of his idea?" She meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Gentlepaw looked back at Braveheart with the same excited glimmer in her eyes. "Yeah. Sounds like a good plan. I suggest we get back to camp and tell Creektail though. He'll want to know there's a fox eating up the last reserves we've got left." she muttered bitterly. Along the path she spotted a small blackbird sitting right in front of her. Stopping immediatly she stared at it, waiting for the right moment to pounce. However, her light eyes were bright in the shadows and the bird noticed them before she even got the chance. It flew out of her reach and she hissed with frustration. "I guess hunting isn't my best field." she said with an awkward shrug at Braveheart, then she continued back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:00 pm

(OMG do all cats like interrupting their leaders during vigil or something? What is wrong with these cats?! XD)
(OMG i actually forgot...)

Creektail glanced at her and stared up to the sky to think. He thought he was told by Braveheart something important but he could not remember. Looking back at her he meowed quietly,"I don't think he has."He partially lied, but he wanted to know again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Thunderheart dipped her head. "I promissed I wait for him to tell you. Forgive me for interupting your vigil though it will probably happen again when he returns to camp." She warned him in advance, looking around for Braveheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Brokenpaw sighed. Close by he saw Firepaw sitting under a tree. His eyes widened and he held his breath, dhrinking back, hoping that he wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm

*Tallclaw awakened and sighed* Why did I do that? That is NOT how Tallstar would've solved the problem. I don't even deserve to be a clan cat. I should've died in the wild fire just like the rest of them. *He thought as he padded slowly and sadly back to camp. Head down, tail down and a few tears rolling down his face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Wolfpaw continued to sit vigil for Leopardstorm and Rosemoon. Not ever wanting to leave their sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Thunderheart looked at Wolfpaw, her eyes shinning with understanding. She padded up beside her and put her tail across the apprentices back. She looked down at her but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Wolfpaw blinked gratefully at Thunderheart, but she too, stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

*When Tallclaw reached the Warrior's Den, he collapsed in his nest curling up, and whimpering silently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next