Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

*Tallclaw gently lay Crotalon's sister Spottedheart next to him.*
"A I believe named Chaos, attacked you all. I tried to help but your sister told me to bring you back to camp. I did, then I returned and we fought a while and then she told me to head back to camp. I eventually came back later to see Spottedheart grounded and knocked unconscious."
*He explained*
"She will be alright. I promise. You will too. You took a pretty bad beating and lived. Your a tough cat Crowtalon. I like that."
*He mewed before he padded to the fresh kill pile and took out a scrawny vole. He brought it to Crowtalon and then got a rabbit for Spottedheart*
"Here. You need to eat. You don't have to if you don't want to."
*He mewed tossing the animals down*

(Probably my longest post ever X3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Gentlepaw stared at the new arrivals and frowned. "It's that cat who was in the mass-attack earlier. He's still alive, then?" she muttered, a trace of fear in her voice. She kept it together though and studied Spottedheart. Sniffing the she-cat, she couldn't find any visible injuries. "Wonder why Chaos didn't kill her... Or at least injure her." she muttered, lost deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Crowtalon nodded to Tallclaw. "Thanks..." He took a few bite and then nudged it closer to Spottedheart, wanting her to have the rest when she woke up. He looked at Gentlepaw and nodded slightly, then dropped his head on his paws, his belly stinging again. He could feel a little blood gush out though it was quickly absorbed by the cobwebs covering the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:59 am

Gentlenose sighed and frowned slightly, sad for Crowtalon's and Spottedheart's sake. She couldn't believe that such a bad thing could happen to them, not so soon after their brother's death. It just seemed unreal. "You guys better get some rest..." she murmured, then turned around and walked out of the medicine den, heading straight off for the camp entrance.

Once outside, she let her senses go out wide, using her hearing as a substitute for her eyes. Trying with all her might, she finally came out finding a soft trail of a mouse. Following it, but without seeing it, she stepped almost right onto it before she realised how close she'd been to it. The mouse scattered, leaving Gentlenose quite flustered at losing the kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

Thunderheart padded into camp. She smelled blood and her pelt bristled in alarm. She prayed to StarClan it wasn't Falconswoop but as she trotted in briskly she realized it was Spottedheart and Crowtalon. This didn't sooth her how ever and she searched over them with her eyes. "Can you speak?" She asked her injured clanmates. "What happened?" She growled, she faintly picked up the trace of Chaos's scent and stiffened. Is he still on the territory some where? She sat down with a thump, thoughts flashing through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

Falconswoop had taken a good, reassuring trip outside, and felt refreshed. Finalizing his trip with the kill of a mouse, he carried it back to camp, still limping on three legs. He still didn't seem to have recovered properly, although since he was able to catch something, he had at least discoovered a way to hunt without his fourth leg. Padding into camp he heard Thunderheart's growl and frowned slightly, taking a good time to pad over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 am

(Good idea! XD No one wants Thunderheart angry >:3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 pm

((Just what I thought x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 pm

(By the way I like your new avatar! XD Nice!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 pm

((Thanks, not so pleased with it though ^^; ))

Falconswoop finally summed the courage to enter the medicine den, knowing that he would expect nothing but hostile glares, maybe a tad of hurt and annoyance. He kept his head straight though and nodded to each of the cats, acknowledging they were there. As he had not heard Thunderheart's question, he didn't bother rising his voice to answer either. Instead he kept quite calm in his nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Thunderheart looked at Falconswoop, but the only thing her gaze held was pure love and hope. She could bear to be appart from him or fight with him for long. Their arguement hurt her, but what would hurt a million times more was if they didn't make up. "Falconswoop..." She meowed softly. No. I can't talk about what happened between us now. "Do you know what happened to them, and can you help me? I need cobwebs." She meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Watching the fae for a moment, acknowledging her with a quick glance. He heard her say his name, although it seemed like the conversation and the real question didn't pop up just yet. "Sorry, I don't. I returned from my little round about to find these two in a rather poor condition." he said quietely, eyeing the two.

Her question made him frown slightly, but it vanished in a second. "Sure. I've got the last bits here. Clawpaw saved them for my paw, in case it began bleeding again. Lucky she forgot them." he muttered and handed over the cobwebs. "I'll be getting more." he announced, and padded back out of the medicine cat, not sending another glance at Thunderheart.

((I'm going to make him really mean to Thunderheart >:3 Lets see if she can keep up her love for him c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 pm

(Lets do it! >:3)

Thunderheart nodded stiffly, wishing it was like it used to be, when they were apprentices. She had always loved him, he even said he loved her. Though I don't think we knew what real love was like back then. She thought with a slightly amused purr. She sighed, stress filling inside once more as she applied the cobwebs to the warriors.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Falconswoop padded restlessly into the forest, immediatly certain for cobwebs. His mind was reeling on whether his so called 'undying love' was real. I was an apprentice back then. StarClan knows if I feel the same about her now. he thought, although the rage he'd found when discovering Thunderheart's secret lovelife with Birchtwig had overcoated every thought. Determined, he decided to lay Thunderheart behind him. Picking up the cobwebs he'd found, he made his way back home.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm

(Sorry I'm being slow DX)

Crowtalon looked at Thunderheart, then at his unconscious sister, then at Thunderheart again. "Uh, well, Chaos attacked me. I don't know why. After two days of not seeing Spottedheart I would've hoped for a better way for her to of come home," he meowed quietly. He glanced at Spottedheart again. "Could you go get Mushroomtail for me?"

(Thunderheart, Spottedheart doesn't have any wounds X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Thunderheart sighed, now not in the best of moods. What had gotten into me! I should have never even looked back at Birchtwig. Falconswoop has always been the one for me. Now it's probably to late... She sniffed and wipped away a lone tear that had escaped. Thunderheart realized Crowtalon had spoken and nodded. She left the medicine cats den, head and tail drooping. She padded over tothe warriors den and poked her head inside. "Mushroomtail?" She called in a very much unlike her, monon-tone voice. "Crowtalon wants you in the medicine cats den." She meowed dully.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm

While Thunderheart had discussed matters with Crowtalon, and went to fetch Mushroomtail, Falconswoop had reappeared in camp. Giving a rather cold glance at Thunderheart bottom who was poking out from the warrior's den, he continued over to the medicine den. Entering it he put the cobwebs neatly into a stack, making sure they didn't glue themselves to one another.

((How interesting wouldn't it be if Falconswoop ended up as a medicine cat, because he lost faith in love? x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm

(o.o Horrible for me and the other Thunderheart but it would be interesting! ^u^ and lol what was that about Thunderheart's bottom??)

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 pm

((He could only see it, not her face xP She's halfly in the warriors den, isn't she?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm

(Yes but it's funny all the same and I had to pointit out! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm

((I noticed, didn't I? x3 I was wondering if I should post it or not, but I couldn't think of a lot else... now, maybe we should return to RPing? c: Too bad most of my cats are busy T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 pm

(Sorry have to leave for now! Be on tomarrow maybe! X3)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Mushroomtail stared at Thunderheart and nodded. She did not know he was in the Medicine Den, so she was quick on her feet. She padded quickly into the Medicine Den and stared at Crowtalon with worry in her eyes. She went over and sat near him as she waited for him to talk.

Creekstar fell asleep in boredom inside his den. (<-- sorry lame lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

(I lost my RP... Oh well...)

*Braveheart turned away from the unresponsive loner, feeling that it was useless. Padding through the forest, a strange feeling eating away in nerves, he whipped around his head at invisible eyes. Feeling his pelt begin to burn as if something was glaring at him with hostile eyes, he scented the air. No scent showed up. Shrugging that feeling away, he prowled through the forest, constantly scenting for prey.*

*Firepool awoke in the warriors den where he selected the hottest part of the den so the real warriors could be cool and rested. His skin was glistening in sweat as he blinked the sleep from his blind eyes. Sighing as he thought this will be another day of torture, he clumsily got up on his three able legs and limped out of the warriors den. Sulking inthe shadows of camp, he lay there, feeling useless and hopeless.*

*Boulderstep rolled over in the elders den, too exhasted and beat to move. Wishing that cool water would pour into his mouth, he swallowed the hot, slimy saliva that bubbled under his tounge in the heat. This didn't quench his thirst yet he let there, to tired to move his massive body. Fur streaked in sweat, he panted heavily.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Nettlepaw started following Braveheart, when he stopped. Something seemed to be bothering him. She cocked her head, but didnt say anything. Just kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next