Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm

*Braveheart whipped his head around to his apprentice, eyes cold and hard. Once the rested on Nettlepaw though, the cold gaze softened to his calm and wise demeaner. "I guess we could do some hunting training right now, if we find any prey." and scented the air, scenting no familiar smell of the delicious odor of prey. Twitching his whiskers in irritation, he muttered, "Might have to go training later tonight if there is nothing." and sighed, feelin utterly defeated.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Nettlepaw was taken back by his cold gaze, but when he calmed down and shrugged. "I think thaat would be fine...but." She sniffed. "I dont think we should hunt here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

..." hello?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Scarnose wrote:
..." hello?"

(Please, please, please tell us who your character is. Not to mention this is a very short, pretty pointless post. Please make sure to write longer and make it fun to read.)

Moonfeather wrote:
Arrow You must at least write 1 sentence. Also, try and be descriptive with your posts! Use adjectives and adverbs. This will make a post more fun to read. Describe what you’re character is thinking and feeling, not just what he/she is doing.

Arrow Also try and use decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Do not make run-on sentences, as those are confusing to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

*Braveheart twitched his whiskers in agreement and turned forward. "Yeah, we can search elsewhere. We must be cautious though because foxes and badgers will be getting irritable in the heat and might want to pick off some cat." and scented the air again. Trotting forward, scanning the clearing, he silently swerved between trees he knew so well, memories flooded his mind as he passed them. Scenting the air constantly, no fresh prey scent pierced his scent glands. Shaking his head in disappointment, he was almost prepared to call it quits until the night.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm

silvertoe snuck up on the cat and yolled "BOO" as loud as she could. She had been doing this all morning, and some cats acted weirdly. Like one had scratched her in the face and another just ran away. She should of stoped when she got scratched, but she didn't, she was having too much fun
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Bonepaw jumped when a cat sneaked up behind him. "Wha- what are you doing?" He looked behind him and looked at her. "Wait! You're that rogue! What are you doing in ThunderClan?!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Nettlepaw frowned as she smelled nothing that was good to eat. "Maybe we could eat foggs like shadowclan." She joked. "Or maybe we should wait untill later...but then everyone will be hunting then." She shrugged, unsure of what to do. She flicked her tail in annoyance. She was usually very good at coming up with solutions. Then a thought popped into her head. "What about the birds. Wont there be birds in their nests trying to get away from the heat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

*Braveheart flicked his ear in amusement. "I could never eat a frog. That is something I didn't inherit." and gave a hearty laugh. When she mentioned the cats hunting later as well, he flicked his tail in response. "Well, it would be the same if it wasn't so hot and cats were hunting during the day. Just reverse our techniques and schedule. It is the same." and scented the air again when she mentioned birds in their nests. "Well, it is probably possible. Do you know how to climb trees with good technique and remaining silent to catch prey above the trees in the leaves?" and asked her, raising an eyebrow.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 am

(Long post time!! ^.^)

Thunderheart returned to the medicine cats den for a moment, checking to make sure all was well, then she headed to the fresh-kill pile for something to eat. Like usual it was filled with a few peices of scrawny prey. She sighed and padded out of camp, hoping to catch something to bring back to camp.

She padded out of camp at a brisk pace and headed toward the WindClan boarder. Thunderheart scented the dry air and the scent of fox made her bristle. Stale. She realized and calmed down a bit, though she kept alert. She saw a mouse, and though it was small and a bit skinny her mouth watered. She leapt forward, landing on top of the creature and snapped it's neck. She scented the air again put could smell nothing except her mouse. She shrugged and picked up the mouse, returning to camp. Maybe Falconswoop and I- She stopped herself when she remembered the looks he had given her and his cold tone of voice. She looked around camp for someone else to share it with and found no one. Fighting away a feeling of lonelyness she thought of something she hadn't for the first time in moons. I wish my family was alive. Silverkit would have shared prey with me. Of course she would be a warrior like me now. She thought back on her fond memories of kit hood, her mother and father watching over her and Silverkit as they play fought together. Before they all died. Her feeling of lonelyness only seemed to grow but she kept her head and tail held high as she made her way across camp to eat her mouse alone.

She remembered back to the day when her father had died, her last living family member. She took a small bite of prey, not feeling as hungry as she had a little while ago. She finished the mouse anyway to keep up her strength and then padded into the warriors den to get some much needed sleep.

(I want someone to interupt her sleeping! >XD Anyone have an availible cat? :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 pm

(I have Firepool an Boulderstep? Which one? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 pm

(I just want someone to come in there to annoy her, who ever you think could do a better job is good by me XD Have them demeand that the fresh-kill pile is to low and she needs to hunt or something X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 pm

(Boulderstep... XD)

*Boulderstep saw Thunderheart laying around, doing nothing. Twitching how whiskers, he rolled over and began to lumber out of the elders den. Once he approached Thunderheart, his body created a shadow over her whole body. Prodding her with his paws, sending a load of his weight on her ribs, he rasped, "How come everyone is laying around? If I were a youthful, I would spend every waking moment hunting." and began coughing.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Thunderheart jolted awake and looked up at Boulderstep. She bristled for a moment then twitched her ears, trying to hide her slight annoyance. "I just hunted." She meowed, siotting up to look at him evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 pm

*Boulderstep flicked his tail and flared his nostrils. "Well, I don't think one mouse is going to feed the whole Clan." and twitched his whiskers, irritated with her ignorance. Creekstar made a big mistake by picking a lazy young one.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Thunderheart stood up and dipped her head. "Yes Boulderstep you're right." she meowed as she realized he was more than right and began padding to the camp entrance. "I'll bring you back something alright?" She asked as she padded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

*Boulderstep narrowed his eyes and growled, "I am speaking for the Clan. Not myself." and began to rip the ground away with unsheathed class. The heat had completely ripped his gentle and bubbly personality away to replace it with an angry old fart.*

(Lol! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 pm

(XD XD lol XD)

Thunderheart stopped. "Then I'll catch one for every cat in ThunderClan." She meowed, lashed her tail in a angry good by and ran out of camp. Sheesh! Thunderheart was running and she scared a rabbit she hadn't had time to scent. She jumped on it and wrestled it to the ground, biting it's neck and killing it. She looked around for more prey and scented vole. She padded after the scent after she buried her rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Dove, still settled at the outskirts of camp, had curled her tail around her paws and looked at the bypassers with an interesting look, although refrained from looking like she stared. If only I had a friend. She thought sourly, trying her best to not to feel jealous of the pretty she-cats wandering about, strutting with their magnificent coats and whatnot. In comparison, she viewed herself as highly disgusting. Matted fur, eyes always wide and terrified as if a monster stood behind her back all the time, and with shabby fur to cover the entire thing. Better stay back here. She decided, and laid down, covering in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm

*Firepool padded out of the warriors den, head hung low and hairless tail dragging on the ground. Scenting Dove, he lifted his head in hope and followed her scent. Walking to her, he was too late to stop and ran into her. Jumping back, he sat down and mewed, embarrassed, "Sorry."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 pm

(I find them adorible together! ^u^)

Thunderheart had caught two voles and she was surprised she could find so much in the heat. Now exausted she returned to camp, remembering to get her rabbit before returning to camp. She set down her prey in the fresh-kill pile making it look respectably bigger. Where has Boulderstep gone off to? I said I'd bring him something I meant it. Then maybe I'll take something to Falconswoop, whether he like it and appretiates it or not. She thought and looked around for the grumpy elder.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

((Too bad I want to kill Dove xP I keep forgetting she's here...))

Dove hadn't really noticed that anyone had walked up to her, let alone bumped into. It wasn't before he apologised that she realised the tom had went straight into her, and she shrugged it off. "It's fine." she said shortly, not sounding hostile and cold, but not bouncy and about to leap out of her fur either. Sighing she studied the blinded and furless tom, wondering how he was coping with life. Images of her brother tormenting Firepool flashed before her, and she had to close her eyes tightly to make them disappear. "How are you doing?" she asked quietly, feeling quite awkward about being with other cats after so many moons as his brother's muted slave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:54 pm

*Firepool shrugged and mewed, "I am still alive and breathing. How about you?" and twitched his lips where his whiskers should have been. Feeling unease and pain radiate from Dove, he frowned and sighed, feeling deeply sympathetic to her.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Dove frowned slightly at his answer, although didn't note it any further. He's joking with death, isn't he? she asked herself, but decided to not answer it. "I'm... Fine." she muttered, even though she didn't feel quite as fine as she'd just told him she was. Her tail was flicking slightly and she gave her paw a quick lick, dragging it over her ear. "The normal." she said silently, and fell into an awkward quietness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm

*Firepool narrowed his sightless eyes and pursed his lips. "Yeah. I maybe blind but I can feel how you are pretty upset about something. You just don't feel right." and dropped his sight in confusion.*

(I have serious WB... DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next