Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

The Island - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

goldenflower jumped on to the island and walked over to sundance. "How you feeling?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Moonsplash
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moonsplash
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Meadowleaf sighed and rested her head on her paws feeling cold and alone at her first gathering.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm

(moonsplash there is no gathering going on at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 am

((*sigh* We've got to get this going, so I'll start of...))

Falconswoop padded over the wooden log, the bridge in which StarClan had granted them many moons ago to use this special island as their new Gathering place. Once he stepped into the clearing, the light of the shining moon right above their heads shone down upon the tree, making it marked with blue light. Smiling he padded over to a couple of stones, and settled down on one of them. It wasn't as warm as it used to be, and it was clear that the first signs of leafbare were getting apparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Since the other clans weren't there yet Thunderheart followed Falconswoop and sat beside him. "Falconswoop... We really should talk." She meowed quietly, looking at him with pleading eyes. She longed to just sit beside him like she used to and nuzzle his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Falconswoop had expected any cat to sit down beside him, although his ears flicked back in dismay as it turned out it was Thunderheart. Am I ever going to be released of my mistake? he thought miserably and shrunk together slightly before he even attempted to answer. "About what? How you'd rather have Birchfall here than me?" he snapped bitterly. "Or maybe you want to tell me another lie. Perhaps try to convince me that your kits aren't Birchfall's or something like that," he continued, his voice cracked with anger and sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Thunderheart tackled him, at the end of her rope. "Falconswoop I love you. More than my life its self." She meowed a bit forcefully as she pinned him down. She didn't care who saw, there wasn't many cats here anyway. "Those kits are yours. You know they are." She meowed more gently, hoping her little ones were alright. "They look so much like you, how could you think I would choose Birchtwig over you?" She meowed, holding back tears, remebering that she wouldn't cry in front of anyone again.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm

((*fail* I wrote Birchtwig's name wrong D: ))

Taken by surprise, the broadshouldered tom went to the ground with a thump and he bared his teeth slightly, halfly expecting Thunderheart to attack him in any way. However, the snarl gradually faded as she began to speak. He breathed quite calmly, staring at her with his amber eyes. "I love you too, although I know you had feelings for Birchtwig as well. When I was in excile, you probably used most of your time with him. In fact, I believe you'd have ended up as his mate if we hadn't met at the Moonpool that night," he stated, knowing it would probably be right about the fact.

"How can you be sure they're mine, anyway? Both me and Birchtwig were brown tabbies. I can act like their father, but I'll never be sure if they're truly mine," he said sadly and slipped out from underneath Thunderheart and sighed, settling down on the ground beside her. "Do you know for sure?" he asked softly, although didn't seem to have the same hostility as earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:57 pm

"Yes. I couldn't be more confident in this. They're mine, and yours." She meowed, love shinning in her eyes. "You should see Wolfkit and Tigerkit. They act so much like you. Stong, noble, and thoughtful." She purred and sat beside him, looking up at the moon. "I was close to Birchtwig but I love you so much it aches me to be away from you. I don't ever want to lose you Falconswoop." She murmured looking back at him, eyes shinning brightly in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Falconswoop remained quite silent, staring out into the clearing with a blank expression. He could hardly believe he had kits at all, and shuddered. Will I have to be a committed father, then? Would she expect me to? he asked himself and glanced at Thunderheart's shining eyes. "We'll discuss it further at home, alright? Although I guess you should get over to the tree trunk, as the other clans are bound to arrive soon too," he added, not feeling comfortable about how the conversation had developed. I just can't believe it... he thought, and tried to think back on events that might have lead to Thunderheart getting pregnant, although his mind quickly reeled off to the kits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm

(lol X3)

Thunderheart saw his expression was getting quite distant and nudged his shoulder gently before she nodded and took her place by the giant trunk. Oh Falconswoop. I hope you've finally forgiven me. She thought, her eyes and smile finally happy once again.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 pm

(Awwww... Are they really his? I just have to know! ♥)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm

(Yeah they're Falconswoop's XD
Oh, and Silver, Birchtwig was actually more of a ginger tabby tom. :3)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Thorntalon and Heatherpaw padded onto the island, ready for the gathering. Heatherpaw stayed close to her father's side, shivering from the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 am

((Ooh, I see Spotted c: Sorry, I keep forgetting what every cat looks like ^^; And they've been his all along, although he can't really believe it ;P))

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

Quietflame crossed over the log bridge.

Coldember sat around looking bored. She wanted someone to talk to. She looked around but no one seemed to want to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

(I made a new kitty and I'm going to have him hop into this Gathering ^.^; Floodpaw of ThunderClan at your service!)

Floodpaw looked around, this was his first gathering in moons. He saw Heatherpaw and but on a confident smile. He began to walk over when he saw she was with Thorntalon. He winced as he looked at the big tom but brushed away his insecurities as he looked back down to Heatherpaw. He trotted up and sat beside her. "Hey Heatherpaw! Thorntalon! It's a bit chilly, seems as if Leaffall is finally here." He meowed cheerfully, giving them a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 am

((We need to speed up the Gathering a little... There's little activity in the clans because there's so many cats moving to the Gathering... ))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 pm

(We need to get flipping RiverClan here, PRONTO!!! >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 pm

(Wait, is ShadowClan here yet? And what does the island look like and how do the get to it??? I don't know what the lake territories look like. I only read the first set and I'm not going to read the reast of the books :/)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100903200819/warriors/images/5/5e/Lake_Map_(lostclan).jpgIt's the island. It's covered by trees and to get on it there's a tree-bridge(the tree fell over so it's not an ACTUAL bridge, though that's what the cats use it as))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:27 pm

(ok)

Spottedheart wrote:
Quietflame crossed over the log bridge.

Coldember sat around looking bored. She wanted someone to talk to. She looked around but no one seemed to want to talk.

Sandstone followed Quietflame over the bridge, not making a sound. She hasn't been to a gathering in a while and was quite excited to see the place again.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

We should honestly just skip this gathering... Again. Soon it'll be time for another gathering...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 am

((Agreeing with Mags on this field... The time between the first cat arrived, and when the last cats arrive will be enough to cover an entire moon.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm

(*sigh* You are both correct. We should head back to the clans. Should we say that they did occur though and just have the cats return to camp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-