Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

The Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

Shallowclaw was the next warrior to step onto the log, and grinned at Boulderstep's odd walk across it. "You better start training off that fat, Boulderstep, or the log won't take your weight the next time." he joked around, his tail swiftly flickering and keeping his voice to a teasing, yet playful tone as he attempted to annoy the older warrior.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Shadowfeather looked around for Silentpaw, she hadn't been doing much of mentoring she thought. Hopefully she could get better at it, she spotted him talking to Sootpaw. She wondered if she should go over there or not.
She decided to. Shadowfeather padded over to the two and meowed, "Hello,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Clawpaw stepped onto the log after Shallowclaw, her tail curling up. Leaping onto the island, she quickly padded up to Sunstar. "Sunstar, about the waning from Starclan I received earlier, I believe that there's going to be a flood. We need to tell the other clans!"

Oakpaw walked onto the log carefully, not wanting to fall in. Once across, he padded up to Stormwhisker.
Leafpaw padded after Oakpaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Sunstar nodded to Clawpaw. "I will mention it. Be preprared to speak about it yourself though. Make sure to tell them exactly what you saw, though make sure to not make our clan seem weak in any sort of way." he told her and flicked her tail. "Come on!" he called to his warriors, flicking his tail as he entered the Gathering area, and instantly walked over to the tree and sat down on his usual branch. He glanced curiously at Swiftfoot, wondering why he was up here and not their leader.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Silentpaw looked at his mentor and looked at sootpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:00 pm

*Boulderstep grinned and flicked his tail in Shallowclaw's face. He then began to bounce on the log, making it creak and jolt in an effort to frighten Shallowclaw but mainly a joke.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

(Erm... sorry I forgot I was supposed to post here. X3)

Crowpaw and Emberdream pass over the fallen tree/branch(?) with ThunderClan.

Crowpaw goes to sit near Sootpaw and Silentpaw. He didn't notice Shadowfeather though. "Hey guys, what's up?" he meowed excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm

*Boulderstep notice that the others found it not entertaining and huffed. He then lumbered off the bridge, clearly depressed and his body swayed to and frow like waves of fat. He grunted and sat down in the clearing, waiting for the gathering to start. Thoughts fluttered through his head of his illness. Is the reason why other ignore me is because of my weight? Is my appearance something of a burden on my Clan? and sighed at these possibilities. If only cats took time to know me. I think I try to be friendly. and sighed again, flattening his ears to his head in defeat.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:39 am

Shallowclaw grinned at Boulderstep's childish way of prooving the tree could hold his weight, and padded alongside the warrior towards the gathering. "Cheer up! It was only a joke." he said and grinned, padding ahead and settling down by himself, not intending to speak with anyone before the Gathering had finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Sootpaw instantly felt self conscience, "Hello." she tried to mew loudly enough for him to hear. She could barely talk to her own clanmates now she was at the gathering and had to talk to other cats! "How are you?" she felt like she wanted to shrink down behind Silentpaw so no one would see her but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Firepaw stared at the giant log that each cat needed to cross. Ever so carefully, he crawled up onto the log and scooted forward. He still wasn't used to seeing with one eye. He finally made it half way across when his paw stepped on a slippery part. Firepaw fell to his left and almost off the log. He quickly dug his claws into the side and began trying to climb back up. "GRR," he grunted in frustration. "C-Can someone help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Sootpaw heard a cry for help and slunk out from behind Silentpaw, "Excuse me I'll be right back." she mumbled softly. She reached the tree bridge and tasted the air, "Umm, h-hello?" she called timidly, "Is someone there?" then she saw Firepaw. "Let me." she whispered and helped him of the branch.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Crowpaw nodded to Sootpaw. "Hello. I'm goo- OK..." he frowned slightly when she walked away to help Firepaw. His ears perked for he didn't know why she walked away. He didn't have very good hearing, anyways, so he didn't hear his own clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Silentpaw walks over to his mentor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

*Boulderstep shrugged at Shallowclaw's attempt to cheer him up but remained quiet. He sat there with his mouth in a half smile, like always making him look like a friendly cat.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

"Now that you're safe I'll be going." Sootpaw whispers and heads back to Silentpaw and Crowpaw to see that Silentpaw has left her, Great. "Sorry t-to dash off like that." Wow, I don't think I've ever talked so much in one day! "Wh-what were you saying?" she mumbles, trying to be loud enough so Crowpaw could here her.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 am

Silentpaw looked at sootpaw "thats ok...." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Firepaw scrabbled up and stomped off the log. "Thanks..." He mewed to the apprentice. He didn't want to ask for help, but he had to. He padded over to someone he actually knew, Crowpaw. "Hi.."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Crowpaw glanced at Firepaw, then looked back at Sootpaw. "Hey, Firepaw! This is-- Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

*Boulderstep watched the apprentices speak but he didn't bother to say anything. They probably don't want to talk to an old, fat cat. and began to chuckle at his thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'm Sootpaw." she mewed to the two apprentices she recognizes the apprentice she helped and dipped her head a tiny bit. "It's... ah nice to meet you." she whispers to them.

Thunderpaw races into the gathering and spots Firepaw, "Hey you guys!" she meowes loudly, "What's up?" she spots Crowpaw and says more softly "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 am

Silentpaw notices boulderstep abd walks over "umm hi" she half mummbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am

Sootpaw's heart drops when Silentpaw walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am

*Bouldestep grinned widely and boomed "Hello young one! What is your name?" and smiled, clearly a kind cat.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am

Silentpaw looked at boulderstep "im silentpaw"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-