Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: The Island   The Island EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Welcome to the Island, where Gatherings are held every full moon. A fallen tree connects this island with the shore. Take a walk through the trees, and in the center of the Island you will find a clearing with a Great Oak. This is where the Clans gather while the leaders sit on the branches of the tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Moonstar lead her patrol to the end of the trunk that was used as a bridge to get to the Island. She leaped on and easily padded across the log with experience, weaving between the branches.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Duskpaw purred happily and leened towards Stormpaw, "looks like we're here!" she mewed excitedly
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:07 pm

ashheart jumped off the loge and looked up at the grat oak tree. seeing the leaders on the braches is amasing.

(if i go to bed, my only announsement is that "can all u guys click my eggs and hachlings please and thank you")
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Moonstar leaped off the log and landed on the island. She scented the air; no other Clan was there yet. "You guys can hang around the island for a while, no other Clan is here yet." she meowed.

Thunderpatch leaped down on the other side, waiting for her two friends and her apprentice.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Badgerpaw was having a slightly hard time trying to get off the log seeing as he was afraid of heights (Though he would not admit to it). He stood there for a few moments before Oakleaf merely picked him up, jumped off the log and walked over to Thunderpatch. Once she got there, she put the small apprentice down.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Thunderpatch rolled her eyes, clearly seeing that he was scared to jump down the log. "You certainly aren't a ThunderClan apprentice." she meowed. "Feel free to go adventure the island. I'll be in the clearing in the center, when you hear the leaders call, then you know the Gathering is starting." she meowed. Well, once the other Clans get here. she thought with impatience.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Badgerpaw looked over to Thunderpatch and quickly stated in a soft voice. "Well I'm sorry that I'm just a normal apprentice. I can't be perfect no matter what you do." He turned away and started to walk around the island.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Thunderpatch shrugged, not caring about what Badgerpaw said. She made her way through the undergrowth to the clearing with the Great Oak.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Oakleaf wanted to speak up about how Thunderpatch should accept her apprentice's flaws but instead she ended up saying. "Excuse me for saying this out loud but don't you think that you should make Badgerpaw get over his silly fears to make him a better warrior latter on?" Curse her fear of speaking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Thunderpatch stopped and turned around. "I was joking with him!" Thunderpatch snapped in a hiss, flashing a glare at her. She swung around and stalked to the clearing, lashing her tail angrily.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Oakleaf shrunk under Thunderpatch's words. "Sorry....." She watched the other warrior stalk off. 'But you just seemed so serious....'

Badgerpaw wanted to be as far from everyone else as possible. 'Why am I such an epic fail?! No matter what I do, I just mess it up. Maybe... My parents shouldn't of saved me...' He took a seat next to the lakeshore. He didn't want to be at the gathering anymore.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Oceanpaw tilted her head as she watched Badgerpaw padded away and to the lakeshore. She followed him and sat down beside him. "Hey, is everything ok?" She mewed quietly, glacning at his face, then at the stars.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Badgerpaw sniffed quietly. "I'm fine. It's just.... I feel that whatever I do- I'm justa disappointment to my family. My parents were such great warriors.... There's also the fact that Thunderpatch seems to hate me." He stopped talking, and closed his bright amber eyes and deep several deep breaths to try to calm himself.

(Got to go to bed. Bye! Be on as early as I can tomarrow.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

(Awww Thunderpatch no hate him! x3 Night, cya tomorrow Storm.)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

(Bye bye Storm :c ))

Oceanpaw nodded and laid her tail on his shoulder. "Aww no your not! Your parents would be very proud of you, I'm sure," she reassured him. "If anything, Thunderpatch is only trying to make you the best warrior you can be."
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

*Stormpaw looked at the island with wide eyes in amazement. He was so excited he could not talk.*

*Nightwind sat down and began to wash his pelt in boredom.*
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:27 am

Badgerpaw looked out over the water, trying to regain control of his thoughts before he started to cry. "I guess you're right.... Maybe I just overreacted."
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 am

Swiftwing looked around the island. Foxtail had almost liked it and would be missing everything now that he was dead. She sighed and walked on. Sitting down beside Nightwind, she meowed a greeting as she waited for the other clans to arrive.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 am

Copperstar led her patrol to the Island and scented the air andsaw other clans were here. "Let`s go guys, but don`t cause trouble," said Copperstar as she started to walkacross the log.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 pm

when she got to the islnd, she was so exided. she noted that the windclan cat have all ready go to the island. Goldenpaw looked at Reddtail asked "can i go take to the other appentises?''
Reedtail nudded yes. Goldenpaw to a hasom tom (Stormpaw) and said "hi im goldenpaw."
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Oceanpaw licked Badgerpaw's ear in comfort and got to her paws. "I smell RiverClan from way over here!" She purred in amusement. "C'mon and relax, I have a feeling the gathering will start soon enough," she mewed excitedly.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 pm

He got to his paws. "Yeah... I guess I shouldn't mope around." He started to head back to the main gathering looking over his shoulders and quickly saying 'thanks.'. Seeing all of the new cats once he arrived back to the clearing he tried to figure out what he should do next. Should he try to talk to some of the new cats or try to find Thunderpatch? Was there even the third option of neither?
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:57 pm

goldenpaw saw that the hason cat was bisy so she wint to a cat that she thinks is Badgrepaw.
Back to top Go down

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Badgerpaw saw Goldenpaw walk over and quietly said 'hi.'. He wasn't sure if the other clans were like Windclan or how they would act when spoken to. Besides Thunderpatch told him not to talk to other clan cats....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-