Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:02 pm

*Stormwhisker layer down next to Lilypetal. Wow! She even out shines Starclan. Stormwhisker purred and licked Lilypetal's shoulder lovingly as he gazed up at Starclan.*

*Palepaw licked Sootpaw's wounds clean and then looked to Shadowfeather for help.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Lilypetal layed her head near Stormwhisker's paws and looked up at him smiling.

(sorry-short post XD )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Shadowfeather turned to Palepaw. "I've stopped the bleeding, now I'm just waiting for Silentpaw to bring back some Marigold and Comfrey. I might have to go get it myself if he isn't back soon, though." She paused and looked at Sootpaw then back at Palepaw, "I think she'll be okay, despite how much blood she's lost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 pm

*Stormwhisker looked at Lilypetal and out of a burst of emotions Stormwhisker whispered," Would you ever have kits." Now embarrassed Stormwhisker blushed and hung his head down.*

*Palepaw felt relived to hear Shadowfeather say that."That's good news Shadowfeather. When she's better will she be the same?" asked Palepaw worriedly.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

"Now that, I'm not sure. Her vision may or may not come back." Shadowfeather meowed in a soft voice. "But, I'll do what I can to see that she'll come out as good as she can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Sootpaw gasped, "What? I'm not going to die?" she smiled and tears of joy soaked her fur, "I'm going to live." she whispered.

"Kits?" she meowed with amazement. "I've never thought about it but yes, I do want kits." It took a second but then Stormwhisker's questiot sunk in, "With you?" she breathed excitedly. "That would make me the happiest act in all the clans!" she purred her heart bursting with joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

*Stormwhisker blushed as she talked about them having kits. "If we had kits they would be the best and most beautiful kits in all of Shadowclan history," purred Stormwhisker proudly. I wonder if Lilypetal will be my mate. If that happens it will be the best day of my life.*

*Palepaw cried tears of joy at the words that her freind Sootpaw would live. Thank you Starclan. From this day forward I will be the most loyal warrior ever.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

(Lol, you said Shadowfeather, Dustsplash. x] )

Shadowfeather felt like her heart was being held tightly as she watched Sootpaw and Palepaw cry tears of joy. She hoped Silentpaw would come back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Sootpaw turned toward Shadowfeather's scent, "Thank you, thank you Shadowfeather. From this day on I promise to serve my clan to the fullest! With tooth and claw until it is the real day I join StarClan." She reached up and licked Shadowfeather's muzzle thankfully. Funny I feel as if I have a mother.

Lilypetal smiled happily, "I know they would!" she paused, Is he asking me-will he ask me-to be his mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 pm

*Palepaw padded over to Sootpaw and meowed," It will be okay. You'll see again and if not I'll still be your freind."*

*Bushing fiercely Stormwhisker purred, " Lilypetal will you be my mate?" Stormwhisker looked to Starclan. The stars no longer compared to the beatuy of Lilypetal .*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Shadowfeather was kind of shocked when Sootpaw started to move, "Ah, no don't move. I understand though. I'm glad I was able to help," She meowed and nuzzled Sootpaw gently, trying not to hurt her. "I think I'll go retrieve the Marigold and Comfrey myself, though." She continued, "I'll be back again as soon as I can. Sorry I have to leave again, I just need those herbs quickly." She meowed and dashed off back towards the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Lilypetal was frozen by shock but a second later she purred, "Yes, yes I will Stormwhisker. I love you." She meowed joyfully, nuzzle his chin.

Sootpaw nodded and tried to dry her tears. Did I do something to make her leave? No, she only needed the herbs.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Shadowfeather ran as quickly as she could til she got to the camp. She quickly grabbed the herbs and dashed back out of the camp. She ran more smoothly this time, trying not to drop any of the herbs. She finally got back to where Sootpaw and Palepaw were. "Okay, I'm back again." She meowed panted. She didn't want to leave them alone for very long.
She chew the marigold and placed it on Sootpaw's throat. "This should sooth the bite and keep any infection out." She meowed and chewed the comfrey. Then put it on her tail, "This it to help your bone and the skin around it heal into a nub."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 pm

*"I love you too Lilypetal. You are the most beatifull she-cat in all the clans," purred Stormwhisker as he nuzzled his love.*

*Palepaw smiled at Shadowfeather as she put the herbs on Sootpaws wounds. " You know Sootpaw you`ll be better in no time and then we can train together again," smiled Palepaw.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Lilypetal blushed, "Do you really think that?" she meowed smiling.

Sootpaw laughed softly, "Yes, just like old times." thenshe remembered something, "So where is my tail? I can't feel it." the stump of hair tail quivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

*"I don`t think so I know so. I also know you are the only one for me," meowed Stormwhisker very serouisly. He gazed into her eyes and saw only beatuy.*

*Palepaw racked her brain for the kindest way to tell Sootpaw that she had lost her tail. " Sootpaw when the dog attcked you it.. kinda tore off your tail," meowed Palepaw gentaly as possible.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Lilypetal purrs and nods. "I could never love anyone but you." She licks Stormwhisker's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

*"Lilypetal do you want to take a moonlight walk?" purred Stormwhisker. I wonder if I`m coming on to strong I know we`ve known each other since we were kits, but still. Stormwhiskers whiskers trmbled as he thought about him and Lilypetal.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

( Jeez you guys post a lot!! D: )

*Crookedstripe was swiped onto the ground, the breath shot from his lungs. He flinched in pain. Next to him was Yellowtail lying on the ground, motionless. With a quick rush of fury he picked himself up and launched himself at the dog's throat, clawing it seemingly endless until he was thrown a distance away. He didn't get up.

Yellowtail managed to crawl out from under the dog and rose shakily to his feet, regaining balance. He arched his back and hissed, blood oozing from a deep wound on his left shoulder. He noticed Crookedstripe's motionless body and defended himself against the greatly weakening dog.

Crescent padded coldly over to Crookedstripe's body, trying to loose the terror of the dog. He looked down at the elder. Was he dead? He pressed his paw against his flank.
Yes, he was dead. A small frown crinkled his muzzle and he looked sadly up at the fighting cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

*Gingershine saw Crookedstripe thrown acroos the clearing. Forgetting she was mad at him she rushed over to she if he was okay. A small trickle of blood came from his mouth. Ohh Starclan don`t let him dead. I love him too much to loose him. I don`t care if he never loved me back just don`t let him be dead. She looked at Cresant the put a paw against his flank. It wasn`t moving! He`s dead. Now Gingershine was back into a daze she never got to thank him for saving her. She never got to say sorry for the way she acted. She felt like a terrible cat. She no longer had the will to live. She layed down in the grass in front of the dog hopping that it would tear the life out of her.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm

((Woah, half a day of band practice and then a whole lot of things to catch up with? I read everything though, So I think I'll be fine. x3))

Swiftstar nuzzled the small apprentice. "Don't worry. You will be fine, I promise." he whisper, gratitude glowing in his face as Shadowfeather and Silentpaw pick up the situation. He turn back and glances at the other warriors, trying to detect injuries. He glances at the dead dog a moment later, and nears it. He notice the red collar attached around it's throat and realized it were probably a housepet. Just then he realized the twolegs would come by and possibly intrude their territory in their search. Shivering he walk over to Shadowfeather. "Is there anything I can do at all?" he asks, trying to get his mind away from the horrifying thought of twolegs wandering through their home.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Quote :
Flarestalker looked at Thunderclap with wide, hopeful eyes. Maybe he does have time for me? She thought quickly and rose to her paws just as quick. "Nevermind," she meowed, a smile creeping onto her face. "Let's go! I'll race you to the lake," and with that she dashed away, out through the entrance and burst into the forest. Birds fluttered above her head and she stopped for a heart beat to watch and listen for the bird's song. After not hearing it she sighed quickly before starting forward again, in the direction of the large mass of water, the lake.

(I don't think Maggie saw that I posted... X3)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:52 pm

*Crescent watched at the dog snapped its stinking jaws in Yellowtail's horror-shown face. He took one glance back at Crookedstripe and bounded over, nearly tripping over Gingershine.
"What in Starclan are you doing??" he yowled, but then the dog took a hold of him by the neck. Yowling with fury he twisted and cut the dog's nose, sending a spray of blood on the grass. He managed to free himself and yowled with terror. He'd never fought a dog before. He was completely terrified. He leaped at its neck and sank in his teeth.

Yellowtail raked his claws down the dog's side, and with that the dog howled and yelped with pain and ran away. Crescent dropped on the spot and watched the dog flee back towards the horseplace. He panted heavily, his neck sticky with his own blood.
"Y-Y-Yellow-t-t-tail... C-C-C-Cr-rookedst-t-tripe's-s-s.... d-d-dead..." Crescent stuttered, shaking from whisker to tail with fear. "The d-d-dog k-k-killed himmm..." he tried to hide his fright by clenching his teeth together but failed.
"DEAD?" Yellowtail exclaimed, bolting over to his former mentor's side. He pushed his paw to his flank. Yes... he was dead. Yellowtail let out a yowl of grief and flopped down next to Crookedstripe's collapsed body.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:44 pm

*Gingershine Judy payed there as Yellowtail tripped over her. At the sound of Crookedstripe's name she cringed. Gingershine wished the dog would come kill her so she could join Crookedstipe in Starclan. Whith her eyes dazed she started slowly twords the dogs snapping jaws. Slobber sprayed her face as the dog lunged for her. Starclan please don't hold this aginst me. All I wanted from you was to keep Crookedstripe alive long enough I could tell him that I still love him. I'm now coming to join my love in death.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

*Back at camp, Jade awoke in the warrior's den. The air smelled different today. Greenleaf must be on the way, she thought as she left the den. She noticed the alarm looks of her clanmates around her. "What's going on?" she asked around, her short body nearly tall enough to look them in the eyes. She hated being so small.

Stormgaze was walking beside Skyseer along the Riverclan border, both unaware of the danger. He let the pretty she-cat lean on his shoulder. Though he didn't quite like it. His thoughts were elsewhere. Her voice cracked into his thoughts.
"What do you say we stay the night near the old abandoned twoleg nest?" she asked shyly, not meeting Stormgaze's eyes. He blinked.
"Um.. actually.." he said, trying to think of an excuse to avoid that meeting. He didn't like Skyseer enough to be her mate, at least not yet. He did like plenty of the other she-cats in the clan. He was very much a 'womanizing' type of tom. He puffed out his chest. "I'm going on a moonlight rendezvous with the new cats... you know, Crescent and Yellowtail?" But no matter what he said, Skyseer only leaned on him more, which he disliked.
"Can't you put it off... for us?" she asked, purring a little.
Stormgaze pulled away. "No, a promise is a promise, Skyseer. I'll take a walk with you in the morning, though," he offered, though it killed him to. He liked how most of the she-cats in Shadowclan looked at him- those without mates, or those who weren't focused on someone else- but not Skyseer. She was very much older than him, and she was always wanting to hang around him like a fly. At the idea, he swished his tail.
"What a dear..." she murmured, and licked him between the ears. He did his best not to look completely and utterly disgusted. She didn't seem to take notice. Sometimes, he felt that she didn't care if he was or not. "See you then." She broke away and headed into the pines in the direction of the camp. Stormgaze let out a long sigh of relief and headed back towards the Riverclan border.
Once there, he watched out across it. Once in a while he made out the shape of a Riverclan hunting patrol in the distance, but when he saw a patrol headed for the border he turned and began back towards the camp.
When he arrived, he glanced around, hoping to see some pretty she-cat eyeing him mooningly.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next