Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

(eeyupp... anyone wanna play one of his sibs? ... or parents?... they're all in adopt a cat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm

(hmmmmm, maybe :0)

Talonpaw saw Goldenflower and chanted her name. He smiled at her softly.

Basspaw and Pinepaw chanted the names happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Goldenpaw smilded back at Talanpaw shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Talonpaw grinned ruefully and lokked away.

(WB :0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Goldenflower waked over to Talonpaw. "Hi Talonpaw" she saided. She begane to feel hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Talonpaw nodded in greeting and cleared his throat. "You want to go and fish? The two of us." he meowed warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

"Shure" Goldenflower replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Talonpaw sighed and walked to the river. He looked back at Goldenfeather, her golden fur shine beautifully in the sparklings sunlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Goldenflower followed Talonpaw. The river cas clear but there was no fish. She looked at Talonpaw and said "There are no fish, so would you like to swim insted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Talonpaw nodded, "An early morning swim could do me good." He meowed happily and jumped paws first into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Goldenflower was about to jump into the water but then she heared a low growe. When she yrened to see what it was, she saw three otters. one of the otters looked at Goldenflower and then with out hesitachn, it jumped on her back. It begane to claw and bite her back and sides. Goldenflower yelled in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Talonpaw yowled ferociously and grabbed the otter's neck in his jaws. He bit down hard and threw it into the water, he saw it wasn't dead though it did run off in the other direction. He turned to the other otters but glanced at Goldenflower. "You alright?" he meowed quickly and clawed at one otters face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Goldenflower pelt was red becouse of all the blood that came out. She tryed to get up but a nother otter pined her down. She clawed at its face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Reedtail was suning himself on a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Talonpaw kicked the otter over Goldenflower in the face and stood over her, hissing threateningly.

Russetstream walked over to Sundance, she was smiling brightly.

Pinepaw smiled at his Basspaw and they looked around camp, Why dont we have mates? they both wondered.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm

"Congratulations!" Sundance purred. "Too bad you have to stay up all night and not speak while I get to sleep in my soft, cozy nest and snore!" He boasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

(Becouse try are to young Razz )

"We have to get back to camp" Goldenflower yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

(What's happening? I just joined today. :D My character is Frozenstorm.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:22 pm

(goldenflower and russetstream were just made warriors... that's all i no)

Lilystem looked for her apprentice, Birdpaw

Brackenpaw ate a mouse, he wondered when copperstar would take him trianing, and if she would let his brother and sister, Blackpaw and Birdpaw, come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:25 pm

"Congratulations, Goldenflower! You too, Russetstream." Frozenstorm said quietly as she walked over to the new warriors. She didn't really know most of the cats in the Clan, and therefore felt somewhat awkward when trying to communicate with them. She often felt left out when cats she had trained with started to get mates and have kits while she had no one and knew no one. Someday I'll have courage enough to talk to the others more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

(btw... if you want i still have blackpaw, nightheart, and adderbite open for adoption)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

(I'll adopt Blackpaw if I can)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:37 pm

(sure... just post it on the thread in adopt a cat... or whatever it's called... i kinda forget)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:37 pm

*Copperstar padded over to Beackenpaw. " Good morning Brackenpaw. Do you want to practice battle moves today. You can invite Birdpaw and Blackpaw if you want, " meowed Copperstar warmly. Hmm maybe they could learn some water battel moves. It is what we're known for.*

*Birdpaw raced over to Lilystream and landed whith a skid. " Hey Lilystream what are we doing today?!? I want to learn some battel moves!" meowed Birdpaw excitedly. Birdpaw sat down trying to sit still.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:45 pm

*Lilystem laughed a bit "yes... I planned on taking you to the shallow part of the stream and teaching you some water moves"

Brackenpaw quickly got to his paws "yes!" he meowed enthusiastically "I'll go tell Blackpaw and Birdpaw"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next