Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:22 pm

"Mosskit and Jasmine." He said, and padded out of camp to the tunnels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Reedatil was going to ask him were Copperstar was, but Reedtila would have to fine him his self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

*Copperstar layed warming in the sun. Ahhh I wish everyday was like this. No drama. Just me and the sun. The copper colored she-cat purred as she drifted into a dream.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:19 am

Reedtail saw that Coppersar was asleep, so he laded down on the grown and wated for his leader to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:11 pm

*Copperstar yawned and steached as her dream ended. She saw Reedtail was waiting to speak to her. " Do you need to speak to me?" asked Copperstar kindly. I wonder why he didn't just wake me up if he needed to speak to me.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm

"We found and fault Scarfang but he ran into the tunnles. A roge tom toled us that is was dangeus in the tunnels. Also Goldenpaw helped us in the fighting" Reedtail expland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:49 pm

*"Thank you for the report Reedtail," said Copperstar as she dipped her had. She made. Her way to Highrock. She lept up and yowlled, " All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under High Rock for a clan meeting."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Reedtail, Goldenpaw, Jasmine, and mosskit waked to highrock.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Sundance flickered his ears as he could hear the familiar words oh so faintly. "Come on Russetpaw! They are having a gathering!" He yelled, running through to the camp. He awkwardly came in and and then awkwardly sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm

From the reeds, Dolly watched as the cats gathered at a big rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

*Seeing most of the clan was present Cooperstar yowlled, "Cats of Riverclan we have endured a great loos and I think these two apprintices, Russetpaw and Goldenpaw have earned their warrior names. Will you two come forward. "I, Copperstarstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Russetpaw and Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:23 pm

"I do" Goldenpaw said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

((I`ll continue when Thunder posts x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:06 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

(Thunderheart says that i can RP for Russetpaw.this is what she told me to wight...)

"I do." Meowed Russetpaw proudly. A soft brezze ruffled her fur as she looked up at her leader, determination sparked in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm

(okay I trust you)
*" Then whith the powers of Starclan, I give you Russetpaw and Goldenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goldenflower and Russetstream. Starclan honors your spirit and independence Goldenflower and Russetstream your Determation and faith and we welcome you as full warriors of Riverclan. Russetstream and Goldenflower! Rusetstream and Goldenflower!" yowlled Copperstar as she welcomed the new warriors.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Sundance cheered loudly. Loudly enough so Russetstream could here. "Russetstream! Goldenflower!" He began chanting. He smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Dewpaw sat next to Mosskit and cheered, "Russetstream! Goldenflower! Russetstream! Goldenflower!" She leaned over to Mosskit to whisper into her ear. "You cheer too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

(Thunderheart also gave me Autumnwind. Moonfether ok it already)

Autumnwind, Reedtail, Fernshade, Jasmine, and mosskit yelled out the new warriors names.

(I got a lote of warriors in riverclan Razz )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

( Razz is such an adorable face XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

(Its my favorite face Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

( Razz )

*Brackenpaw cheered for the new warriors I can't wait to get my warrior name! he thought I wonder what it will be... Brackenclaw... nah... too regular... Brackenpelt... I hope not... it's so boring... hmmm... maybe Bracken... frost.. ya... that's it! Brackenfrost!

Lillystem cheered for the new warriors "Congrats" she meowed from where she was near the front of the gathered cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:31 pm

(is brakenpaw old enough to be a warrior Spotted?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm

(not yet... soon though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:10 pm

((okay just wondering))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next