Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Lilystem took up the rear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Russetstream laughed as she tried to dodge Copperstar's cuff and failed. "I'm sure everyone else agrees. "She purred more softly. "You do an amazing job, no cat could ever replace you Copperstar!" She meowed with defiency
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Whitelightning walked next to Lilystem. "Do you wont to go to the river after we go back to camp." he wipered.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Sundance walked beside Autumnwind. His pelt was slowly turning dark red and he felt himself growing weaker. They were still sorta far from camp, and he didn't think he could make it. He felt dizzy and confused before he collapsed on the ground, twitching. His breathing was slowly becoming shallow.

(Wait, you never told me why you were mad, though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:33 pm

(said it in chat box XD)

Russetstream had a fiant sense something was wrong but brushed it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:33 pm

(thunderheart is made because you put
Spoiler:
)

"What is wrong Sundance" Autumnwind asked
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Sundance could hardly move, but managed to say one word. "Blood..." He croaked. His blood was now pooling out of him, leaving a puddle. His white and ginger fur was matted in blood. "Help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

*"Ohh sure a lot of cats could take my place russetstream. Like you Riverclan would br lucky if a cat like you became leader," purred Copperstar kindly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Russetstream felt her fur grow warm. "Do you think I could?" She whispered happily, the priase from her leader making her smile. "I hadn't thought about it until today." She meowed realistically. "I would be honored though." She whispered thinking about her future if she was leader. "But hopefully that won't be until moons later." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Autumnwind quickly grabed Sundance and ran to camp. She ran in to the Med.cats den. "Sundace needs help." She yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Russetstream lept up when she saw Sundance. "Oh no! He was hurt!" She half growled half cried. She looked up at Automwind and saw genuine worry in her eyes. Do you love him too? She wonfdered quickly but pushed thought away and turned to the Medicine cats. "What is wrong?" She meowed more calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm

*"Proubley not since you haven`t even had an apprintice. If you do beacome a leader it will be after my time," puerred Copperstar calmly. Then Autumwind came in whith Sundance. A gasp excaped her mouth then she meowed, "Did you drive away the Otter, Autumwind? What happened to him?" asked Copperstar*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Lilystem nodded "sure" she said, her green eyes glowing with excitement and curiosity. she ignored the stinging on her pelt, ear, tail, and right forepaw from various bites and scratches, she could take care of them later
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Sundance fainted from the pain, but the wound seemed to stop bleeding. Sundance laid breathing steadily, however. He seemed almost fine except the fact of the risk of infection and the fact he lost a lot of blood. He'd need a lot of rest too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

"Put him in to the open nest" Fernshade said and grabed a lot of herbs.

Autunmwind pushed Sundance in to the nest. She layed next to him and began to cry. "Dont die Sundance. You cant die, i know that you are strong" she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Lilystem walked back with whitelightning
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Sundance awoke just in time to hear Autumnwind's words. "I-I won't, Autumnwind. Not yet, anyways." He heaved. Sundance smiled lightly before just opening his eyes. He was in the Medicine Cat den. Thankful for that too. He glanced around the dim den and noticed Fernshade working on herbs for him. "Thanks Fernshade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Anger boiled inside Russetstream and she laid next to Sundance too. She buried her nose in his fur and breathed in his warm, soft, soothing scent. He IS storng, he WILL be fine AND I don't need to CRY about it. She though enviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Fernshade loooked at Sundance and said "Its the best that i can do." Then she looked at the two she-cats. "I think you cats should give him some rest." she said to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Russetstream didn't move, she was waiting for Automwind to stand up first.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:23 pm

(This is hilarious!)

"No, Fernshade, I like the company and warmth." Sundance said, oblivious to Russetstream's envy. "Please don't make them leave." He pleaded. He began to cough violently then subtly stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

*Copperstar got up ackwardly and walked away.*
(LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Brackenpaw looked around

Lilystem looked at whitelightning after they got into camp "we should tell copperstar everything is safe then go back out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm

*Bravepaw of ThunderClan sat down at the RiverClan border, on the ShadowClan side. He was waiting for a patrol to pass by so he could speak with RiverClan about the uprising of rogues that might surge into their territory to take lives and territory.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:00 am

Cherryfall was sulking along the border when she suddenly noticed a very odd scent. In her opinion, it seemed to be a mixture of both ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Baring her teeth she stalked towards the scent, her tail flicking viciously as she crept towards the foreign cat. Seeing the cat she let her neck fur bristle slightly. "What are you doing here?" she snarled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next