Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Firepaw was laying down in the medicine den, bored. He blinked a few times, still un able to see in the one eye, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Clawpaw padded over to Firepaw. "Try to stay still." Clawpaw meowed as she dripped some moisture into Firepaw's eyes.

(I don't really remember...it was some time ago.)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well, ok," Firepaw repiled. He held still as best as he could. He knwe this would help his eye, so he had to be brave no matter how bad the medicine stung. "Ooo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 pm

*Runningkit chewed up the dock and almost gagged in disgust. She mewed "This is yucky!" and spit it out, splattering it all over her chest. She tried to lick it off but her neck was not long enough. She started to cry.*

*Bravekit mewed "Well, we asked to do this, so we will." and then when Runningkit started to cry, he frowned and licked off the dock from her chect and spit it out in the pile. He gave a slight smile and Runningkit mewed, clearly deeply embarrassed "Thank you." and gave a weak smile.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Bluefeather smiled warmly at the kits as they worked. She felt a part of her life was taken away from her by being a medicine cat. with a pang of sadness, she wished she could have kits of her own.

Heatherkit stretched and let out a big yawn. Her mother, Berryheart, was napping beside her in the nest. Ever so quietly, she creeped out, then pelted out of the nursery into camp rock walls loomed high above her as she entered the clearing. Hmmm... where are Bravekit and Runningkit? she wondered. She scanned the clearing for the two of them, and even looked for her father who she found sitting by the camp entrance. She sighed and padded to the half rock, sniffing around. All she could pick up was cat scents and the forest. I'll learn to distinguish a lot more smells when I'm older. she thought and plopped down. She looked up at Thornclaw, wondering if she would be bugging him if she went over and talked to him.

(Berryheart is up for adoption.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 pm

((ill adopt her but i dont know how.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am

(You just copy and paste the form into your ThunderClan cat thread. :3 She was already accepted, so you can just go ahead and put her on your accepted cat's thread. When you got it copied, tell me so I can delete the post in the adoption area!
Just please make sure you stick to her personality and stuff. Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:08 am

(were is Berryheart info)

Last edited by Goldenflower on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 am

(In the Character Adoption board.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

Berrtheart opened her eyes a little to see heatherkit walk out of the nursery.she rased her head well kits will be kits she told her self. she got out of her nest and out of the nursery. she stade st the entend to the den to wache her one and only kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 am

(Where is Spottedleaf?? I am talking to Sunstar and all this chaos just came to an end... -.-)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 am

(Dunno. Is that a BAD thing that the chaos ended?! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

(It was nice haveing the conflict... More people RPed. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 am

Falconpaw nodded to Blackpaw. "Yeah. It was a hard blow." he said to his fellow apprentice, before he was treated by the medicine cat. Then he looked at Thunderpaw with a look of gratefulness. "That's right. He wasn't cruel, not in our training lessons. He always said I was doing great, and that if I trained a lot more I would be one of the clan's most powerful warriors." he said and purred softly. He then looked at his paws with embarrasment. "I'm sorry for what I did to you guys. I just didn't realise what Tigerswipe was." he muttered, pinning his ears against the back of his head as he studied his paws. When I become leader, I will make sure that every cat gets to know exactly what Tigerswipe did. he decided, still being firm on his ambition to become leader of his clan. The thoughts of cleaning the clan had been put to rest though, and he began consentrating on his fellow clanmates instead.

Solarpaw shrugged at the mention of Clawpaw, the envy bubbling up within her. Even though she was a calm and friendly cat, sh could not deny the certain annoyance she had by knowing that she could not be a medicine cat, like she had always dreamed off. Pushing her jealousy away, she helped Clawpaw at the best of her ability, and once they had got back she nodded to the medicine cat. "Call me if anything else needs to be fetched." she said with a smile, feeling appreciate for once. She then padded towards the scent of the apprentice den. When she passed her brother, he spat at her, and Solarpaw flinched away. Why is he always so mad at me? What wrong have I done? she questioned herself as she flopped down in her nest and groomed her paws.

Shallowpaw growled, his tail flickering with anger as he studied his sister who went into the apprentice den. So weak. he thought, wanting nothing less than to slap her so she fell to the ground and died. His attention flicked back to the thought of becoming a warrior though. I'm old enough, so why haven't Sunstar named me a warrior yet? he thought, feeling that it was odd how the leader held him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

*Runningkit yawned and Bravekit got up and walked over to Bluefeather and mewed "Runningkit is getting tired, I am going to go put her to bed. I will come back and help more though!" and walked over to Runningkit and slung her over his back and carried her to the nursery. He slid her off and moved her to a comfortable position. He then watched her as she fell asleep. He then pelted back to the medicine cat den and picked up allthe dock they chewed up and gave it to Bluefeather. "Here you go. Is there anything else I can do?" Bravekit just loves helping others.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Bluefeather shook her head. "That's about it. Thank you, Bravekit." she meowed. "Why don't you go play now?" she suggested while she put the rest of the dock on Blackpaw's wounds, and adding some alder to his chest wound.

Blackpaw stayed quiet while Bluefeather worked, only slightly flinching against the sting.

Heatherkit watched a beetle crawling on the ground with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 pm

*Bravekit smiled and mewed "Thank you, Bluefeather!" and scampered out of the medicine cat den. He walked over to Heatherkit and mewed "Hello Heatherkit. Do you want to play with me??" and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Falconpaw yawned and stretched, though winces in pain as his leg pained him. Sighing he decided he should rather sleep, for he would get nowhere if he had to watch Bluefeather treat Blackpaw's wounds. "Hey Blackpaw? Race you when our wounds are recovered, alright?" he said with a rather foolish grin. He then laid his head on his paws and closed his eyes, preprared to have a good night of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Heatherkit slammed her paw down on the beetle, squashing it right as Bravekit walked up. She withdrew her paw and sat up. "Oh, hello Bravekit!" she purred.

Blackpaw smirked nodded sleepily, curling up in the nest.

With her patients settling down in the spare nests, treated and tired, Bluefeather went back to her herb stock. When newleaf came, she would need to go looking for dock and poppy seeds.
Padding out of the den, she looked around the clearing to see if Sunstar was back yet from aiding the WindClan warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 pm

*Bravekit smiled and mewed "That was a good catch! Let's go catch more bugs!" and pelted to the coner of the camp. He saw a spider web and sqashed the spider. It's guts splattered over his paw but he just laughed.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Drifting asleep, Falconpaw finally entered the dreams he had longed to have for such a long time. After being appointed as Tigerswipe's apprentice, he had not had a proper night of sleep. Oftenly exhausted he had problems of sleeping. They also started training early, and ended them late at night. Letting out a sigh he fell asleep, dreams of seeing himself standing as the leader formed in his head and he smiled softly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Firepaw stared at the ceiling of the medicine den. He was laying on his back. His bad eye felt less irritated now that Clawpaw and Bluefeather were treating it, though he had a feeling he would never be able to see regularly again.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Spottedpaw sleeps in the apprentices' den next to her two brothers Crowpaw and Birchpaw.

(Sorry I haven't been on lately, what's happening?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Berryheart called out to Heatherkit "Heatherkit its time to tack your nap."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Heatherkit, just when she had started to play with Bravekit, was called back to the nursery. "But I just got up from a nap earlier!" she protested, pinning her ears as she pleaded to stay out longer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next