Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 pm

*Brindleheart's bleeding was lessoning. Still, the amount of blood that was lost and is still bleeding out is almost deathly. She should of never had kits at that young.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

*Sunstar was still gaping as blood countinued flowing from the queens body. "Great StarClan..." she murmered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am

*The she-cat with no front legs let out a wail as the blood started to soak into her thin pelt.*

*The larger tom gave a loud scream as blood also was soaking into his pelt.*

*Tigerswipe looked at the poor she cat with only two legs and shivered. He was scared looking at her for some reason. He pushed her to her mothers belly. Since it coukd not move, he helped her to her mothers milk as well. He then pushed the small to next his sister. He grabbed Tigerswipe's nose and he jerked his head back in surprise. He will be a great fight. Hopefully he doesn't have a defect like his littermates. and the tom started to drink milk.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:12 am

Clawpaw gapsed as she realised one of the kits were borned dead and another, with only two legs. Starclan... This was her first time helping a queen to give birth and she was feeling slightly dizzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

*Tigerswipe glanced at the kit that was born dead and blinked away the emotion in his eyes. He gentlely pushed the dead kit away and then layed next to Brindleheart.*

*Brindleheart then opened one eye. She muttered "Kits... Born..." and she was to weak to say anymore.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

Bluefeather stared at the kits. The she-cat would never become a warrior. The tom, if he survived, might. But first, she had to make sure Brindleheart would be okay. "Everybody leave except for Clawpaw and Tigerswipe!" she ordered, her tail lashign with irritation. "Brindleheart, everything is going to be okay. Take deep breaths, and try to calm down. I'll make a herb mixture to help you rest." she meowed. "I will be right back, you two keep an eye on her." she meowed, grabbing the few borage leaves and running back to her den. She began to make a mixture of poppy seeds, borage, and heather flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 am

*Brindleheart heard Bluefeather, only from a distance it sounded like but she was to weak to respond. She gave all her energy to give milk to the kits and was heaving heavy breaths.*

*Tigerswipe nodded at Bluefeather and curled up around Brindleheart in a comforting way. His pelt was soaking in a lot of blood but he did not care. His only ambition right now was to keep Brindleheart safe.*

(You know what would be awesome if a few foxes came into camp because they were attracted to the blood... Snicker)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

(Yeah. That would be cool. :D)

Clawpaw nodded and stood to a side. Starclan...let them live.Let the kits have their mother...Clawpaw sighed as she remembered the last day she had spent with her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 am

*Brindleheart slowly regained energy and soon had her eyes wide open. She saw the strong tabby tom and beside him was a tiny she cat with only two back legs. She screamed in fright as she saw the she cat. She has never seen a cat with two back legs with just nothing in the front and broke into crying. The kits were upset and started to wail also. Brindleheart then saw the dead kit and screeched again as she felt that her heart was torn to shreads.*

*Tigerswipe comforted her and the kits settled down and continued nursing. Brindleheart finally got over the fact one of her kits was dead and the other has only two legs. Tigerswipe finally mewed "What should we name them..." and looked at the kits.*

*Brindleheart looked at the she cat and mewed bluntly "Runningkit. Runningkit is the she cats name." Tigerswipe gasps and mewed "That is a cruel name..." and Brindleheart growled "I don't care!" and Tigerswipe stopped her before she named the other kit and mewed "The Tom shall be named Bravekit. He is brave for surviving. He will always be brave." and Brindleheart nodded. Brindleheart then mewed "The kit that has died will be called Deadkit." and Tigerswipe drooped his head and shook it. He then mewed "I will bury Deadkit." and picked up Deadkit's lifeless body and pelted out of camp. He dug a hole so deep his claws hurt by his favorite tree. The hole was so deep so no predator or other cat could find her and dropped her lightly in the hole. He covered the hole and broke into crying. He never have cried before but this was different. He cried for a long time...*

(I might make the forms tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:39 am

Falconpaw was completly confused when they returned to camp, seeing that Sunstar was yelling at Tigerswipe for some reason, and all out of sudden a yowl sounded from the nursery and the clan broke apart. Or at least most of it. Cats dashing everywhere, cats in the nursery, cats murmuring rumours about the birth, Sunstar dashing to the nursery alongside the medicine cat and Tigerswipe, and everything seemed blurred. He blinked several times, then when the yowling subsided he spotted Tigerswipe carrying a small kit within his jaws. Puzzled he followed his mentor, trotting behind him. What is he doing? he asked himself, before he realized his mentor was heading for the place where cats where buried.

Frowning as he watched Tigerswipe bury the kit, he gasped as Tigerswipe broke apart and started crying. He had never seen his mentor crying like that. But then again, he really has a reason this time. he reminded himself. Every cat would have cried if they lost a son.

Padding over to his mentor he settled down beside him and let his tail flicker to his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Tigerswipe." he muttered, then silenced himself to honor the memory of the small kit who had died too early. "Is the other kits alright?" he asked, trying to be gentle seeing that Tigerswipe seemed to be crushed with sorrow at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm

*Tigerswipe looked up at Falconpaw. He felt so angry that he was caught crying, especially by his apprentice and wiped his eyes and growled "I am fine." and stalked deep into the forest. He then broke into a pelt. He pelted to the lake and gazed down at the lake. He felt anger at everyone know and at himself. He cursed at StarClan but he never believed in StarClan bu he wanted someone to blame.*

*Brindleheart just kept staring at the kit with two legs with horror. That is my kit!? How coukd it be!? I expect nothing but perfection... and looked at Bravekit and purred. He was perfect she thought. She licked Bravekit and kept one, confused eye on Runningkit, the kit with two legs.*

*Bravekit felt his mother purring. He then opened his eyes and looked around the nursery. His deep, cold blue eyes looked like ice gazed around the nursery in his first sight. He looked at his mom and then at his sister. He did not notice anything was wrong with Runningkit but he looked around in awe.*

*Runningkit, after many hours finally opened her eyes. They were bright amber eyes like her father and they looked around in awe too. Bravekit was walking around the nursery by now and Brindleheart was watching him with a close eye. She then looked at Runningkit with interest ok how she will get up. Instincts told her to stand so she got on his back legs but her face was smashed against the floor. She let out a wail in confusion but Brindleheatt did nothing but watch. Runningkit then got back on her two legs but fell sideways and flailed her to back legs around as she couldn't get up and let out wails of confusion.*

*Bravekit walked up to her and sniffed her curiously. He then squeaked "Why she not walk?" and Brindleheart mewed coldly "She is useless. She only has two legs." Brindleheart then thought Runningkit should of died instead of Deadkit. Deadkit looked like she could of been a warrior. and licked Bravekit while Runningkit sprawled across th ground, wailing enough to deafen others.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Falconpaw frowned as he was snapped at, not recognizing the tone his mentor used. He assumed that the tom was struck by sorrow and did not want to talk about it. Shrugging he returned to camp, and found the prey they had caught sprawled on the ground. Sighing he picked it up and laid the prey on the fresh-kill pile. Once done he picked up the mouse again and padded into the nursery. He laid the mouse down in front of Brindleheart and nudged it closer to her. "Are you alright?" he asked gently, his eyes meeting Brindleheart's. He did not want to look at the kits, for he knew that both the parents probably didn't want to think about it, seeing that Deadkit had died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm

*Brindleheart took the prey, thankfully and sighed "If only Runningkit would have died instead of Deadkit. She will live the rest of her life in pain." and grabbed Runningkit and put her in front of her. Runningkit was so small, Brindleheart could of put her in her mouth. Brindleheart then mewed "Bravekit, come here and introduce yourself." and Bravekit pelted over to Falconpaw and mewed "I am Bravekit. Who are you?" and gave a large grin. Runningkit kicked her two back legs and screamed in trying to walk over to Beavekit bu couldn't.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Falconpaw nodded and sent a glance to the little kit who missed two legs. He sighed. "Well, there's nothing we can do about it." he said. It would probably be better if we killed her. She shouldn't have to live like this, without any hope to be apprenticed nor becoming a warrior. He looked at the kit with a sad look upon his face, understanding why Tigerswipe was so saddened by his kit's fate. His attention went over to Bravekit though, once he introduced himself. "Hello. I'm Falconpaw, your father's apprentice." he said gently, though he fell silent once Runningkit attempted to walk. "Don't do that, Runningkit. Here, try pushing yourself forwards instead, so you don't hurt yourself by falling to the ground all the time." he suggested, motioning the kit to push herself forwards with her back legs instead. Eventually she would become more hurt by doing it like this, but it would help her move easilier than slamming into the ground every once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 pm

*Bravekit gave a huge smile and saw Runningkit try and walk. H mewed "Why is she not walking?" and tryed to figure it out.*

*Runningkit tried but she fell on her side and started to cry. Bravekit helped her up this time but she fell over again and cried harder.*

*Brindleheart sighed "I am sorry, Falconpaw that you had to see this pitiful sight." and sighed.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Falconpaw looked sadly at Brindleheart, understanding her frustration over the kit. After all, I wouldn't have loved a kit of mine if it looked like that. he decided, though still he felt pity that the little kit would probably never achieve anything at all. Being a warrior was, after all, the biggest achievement possible for a normal cat. "No need to apologize, Brindleheart." he paused and shrugged. "Tigerswipe buried Deadkit... He seemed slightly upset, so I left him alone." he said and sighed. Trying to forget the worries he found a feather that had been attached to the nests and held it in his mouth. Smirking he watched the kits. Throwing the feather into the air he blew it towards them, and it silently flew around in the nursery with a silent grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:03 pm

*Sunstar sighed and padded into the nursery, knowing what she would see. "Hello Brindleheart, Bravekit, and Runningkit." she meowed. Then she saw the poor she-kit on the floor of the den. "Why don't you comfort her, or try to help her Brindleheart?" she asked. She padded over to Runningkit and lay beside her. "It's alright young one. Here..." she said and grabbed the kits scruff. Sunstar picked Runningkit up and lay her down in a laying position next to herself. Then she sat up and wrapped her tail around her. "Runningkit deserves, like any other cat in this Clan.... to be treated fairly. I honestly don't care if she only has back legs. She needs to be cared for." she meowed.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Blackpaw sat by the nursery entrance and watched. Brindleheaart was so cruel to Runningkit. She doesn't deserve to have kits at all. he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

*Sunstars ears twitched as she heard Blackpaw sit down at the entrance. She turned her head. "You can come in if you want to Blackpaw. These kits need a little more attention then what I can give them. You can entertain Bravekit and I will keep Runningkit busy." she meowed.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Falconpaw's ears flickered as Sunstar appeared and he looked at his leader. "Sunstar? Will Tigerswipe still be punished for lying?" he asked, worry in his voice. "Because I don't think that would be fair." he blurted out, though it was his honest opinion and he wasn't ashamed of it. "He already lost a kit, and Runningkit it..." he paused, not finding the correct word. "I simply don't think it would be fair." he said firmly, not caring if Sunstar decided to punish him for suggesting such a thing. I don't care. Every cat shall have their rights, and I think Tigerswipe has had too much punishment already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

*Sunstar turned and sighed, "He won't be punished. He was trying to protect us I believe. He lost a kit and his she-kit is in this condition.... I am so sorry for ever doubting him...." Then she bent down and licked Runningkits fur for it was ruffled on top. Then she whispered to Runningkit, "It's alright young one. The Clan loves you more than you know."*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Blackpaw nodded and stepped forward, waving his tail in front of Bravekit playfully.

Bluefeather came into the nursery. "I hope all these cats aren't bothering you, Brindleheart." she meowed, setting down her herb mixture next to the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Thunderpaw padded to the nursery entrace behind Blackpaw and watched the small she-cat with no front legs 'how sad'
then she spotted the young tom, 'what a great warrior he will make!'
lastly her eyes fell on Brindleheart, "how are you feeling"

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Falconpaw had the feeling that the nursery den was getting crowded, and as soon as Sunstar had confirmed that his mentor would not be punished he dipped his head. "Thank you." he said and squeezed out from the nursery. He was still worried about his mentor, though decided that the tom would probably be outside, grieving for his lost kit. It's understandable. he decided and yawned, walking into the apprentice den where he curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 pm

as Falconpaw left the nurery she entered and turned to the little tom, "Hello who might you be?" she mewed happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next