Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yes, it'd be just wonderful. Goodbye!" Thunerpatch meowed, waving her tail to the ThunderClan cats and continued her search for a branch. She dug up a few more, buried under the snow. Some were too small, some were too big, some were too short, some were too long. She sighed. Uncovering another branch, she thought it was a nice size. "Guys, I think this will do." she meowed, acting as if the ThunderClan cats weren't even there.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Rosefoot smiled and rushed over hastily. She observed the branch. It looked just about the right size, along with strength and everything! "Yeah, I think this branch will do very nicely," she mewed, totally ignoring Tigerswipe and Falconpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

"Goodbye." Oakleaf stated to the Thunderclan cats as she headed towards the border. "I hope that Seafrost has that nest prepared."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Thunderpatch grabbed hold of one of the sturdy twigs that stuck out of the branch, and began pulling it, leaving a trail in the snow. "Rosefoot, help me pull this!" she mumbled through her mouthful.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"Sure thing!" Rosefoot meowed and trotted over to where Thunderpatch and the branch were. She dipped her head down and took a strong bite into the branch and began pulling it along.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Thunderpatch looked back up at Tigerswipe who stood there, looking angry. "Bye!" she called happily. "And thanks for the branch, kitty-warrior!" she added as they got to the stream. She began walking backwards across the stepping stones, carefully pulling the branch along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 pm

After trying to talk to Birchpaw about going out hunting tonight 'and failing miserably'
she would have to wait until she asked her again, she decided to go on a walk through the forest. as she padded out of camp and took a few leaps she smelled a scent that made her neck fur bristle, "Windclan!" she hissed as she raced through the forest. The scents mingled with Tigerstripe's and Falconpaw's right before a scene appeared infront of her.
Windclan cats were draging a stick over their boarded as the two Thunderclan cats watched.
Anger flared inside her, " What are you doing?!" she hissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Oakleaf turned to the apprentice. "What does it look like we're doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Amusement made her anger falter, "it looks like your draging aroung a large branch - much like a dog." It was the truth with the branch in the Windclan cats mouths they did look a bit like dogs. She padded up to Tigerswipe and Falconpaw and took a seat beside her fellow apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm

"Great StarClan! It's a STICK! Who cares that we are taking a stick?!" Thunderpatch hissed as she pulled the branch across the stream. But as she did so, she lost her footing on a rock and her back right leg slipped in, followed by her back left leg. She let go of the branch and yowled with anger, her front claws scrabbling on the rock to haul herself out of the water. She just caught the front end of the branch as it slid into the water, and pulled it back up with a irritable growl. The fur on the back half of her was plastered to her body, and she wasn''t happy about slipping in front of the ThunderClan cats. It's there fault for distracting me. If they have anything to say about it, then they'll get their ears clawed off! she thought as she pulled the branch to land on the other side of the bank. "Come on, guys. Let's get this back to Oceanpaw." she muttered angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Oakleaf nodded, walking over to the border. She was glad she didn't have to stay there any longer- the Thunderclan scent was driving her nuts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 pm

alarm flared inside her as Thunderpatch slipped into the water, "Are you ok?"
then winced hoping she hadn't offended the proud Windclan she-cat.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Rosefoot hissed at the ThunderClan kitty-warriors and nodded. "Good idea! Nice job savin' that branch," she praised and continued carrying the branch up the moor.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Thunderpatch looked back over the border at the ThunderClan apprentice who asked if she was okay. "Of course I'm okay, you kitty-apprentice! Why should you care, anyway?!" she hissed. She veered away, grabbed the branch, and headed up the hill towards the camp without another word to the ThunderClan cats.

(To the WindClan thread!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Why did cats from other clans hate eachother? Those cats were so rude to them! Thunderpaw glanced at the cat that she had asked if she was ok, what was her name? Thunderpatch - that was it, she remembered her from gatherings. The she-cat didn't seem so bad, I meen they had almost the exact same name! How bad could she be. She wish she knew that Wind-Clan she-cat better.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 am

*Tigerswipe hissed and leaped onto Thunderpatch's back and started to claw her back. He was a cat that got offended quickly. He yowled to Falconpaw "Come and get some real action, Falconpaw! Kill them if you need!" and was aiming for a killing swipe. He hated any other Clan. Killing is the only thing he want to do because he knew no better. His mentor taught him to kill and his blood is full of evil cats like Tigerstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 am

(Never mind my post. I guess ThunderClan does not get to defend it's territory. People have lives... -.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

Icewing layed her catch on the pile and Tigerpaw followed.."What do I do now"Tigerpaw meows. "Well,go ask if you can go on Patrol. I have to do more hunting." Icewing answers "Sure thing!" says Tigerpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

"Is everyone okay?" Clawpaw asked with concern as she walked out of the medicine cat den. It's only a stick. Sounds like they don't have one in their clan." Clawpaw meowed. "I wonder if they're find. Should I go look?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Falconpaw's tail flickered with annoyance at their comments, it was rather obvious they thought of him as no threat. They explained the case though, and his heart flared at the mention of a cat hurt in battle. It might as well be a relative of mine. he thought quickly, though was disgusted by himself shortly after. He might have gained his father's quick speed, which was a great treat. None the less, he hated his father for what he did to his mother. His mother's heart had broken into two pieces, and it was all his fault.

Shrugging he watched the WindClan cats head back over the river. With a soft hiss he followed them until they had left their territory, refusing to let them out of sight before they where away from their land. "Filthy windblown hares." he muttered and gathered the little mouse he had got and leaped down from the tree, heading back to camp. His tail lashing and his ears pinned to his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Tigerpaw wonders then he shakes his head. "I don't want to go on patrol,I want to go hunting with Icewing." Then he said more quietly, "I love her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Thunderpaw trotted back into camp 'Stupid Windclan!' Yes she understood it really WAS only a stupid stick but she still didn't see why they had to be rude!

Curiosity flashed through her as she glanced at Falconpaw beside her, he seemed to be lost in thought but what he was thinking? It must have been awful because he had a snarl on his face, she was about to ask him if he was ok when an alarming scent drifted toward her.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Tigerpaw snuck quietly out of camp,only a quick glance at Falconpaw and Thunderpaw, and was out into the fresh air. He quickly reconized Icewing's scent and followed her scent. Then he paused,Was that...blood? He stiffened and kept walking. Than in front of Him lay Icewing. She had scratches all over her. "Icewing? Icewing!!" he yelled. Then he heard a groan. " Shhh,I will bring you back to camp."he meowed. He lifted her on his shoulder and ran toward the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Alarm shot through as she scented blood, ' sorry Falconpaw, i'll talk to you later.' she cast a kind glance in his direction before bursting out of camp. she spotted Tigerpaw carrying Icewing over his shoulder , "What happend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"I don't know!!" He huffed as he layed her down. "I was just going to hunt and I found her!!"
He looks arounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next