Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am

(Oops, it is 'swipe... Embarassed)

*Tigerswipe looked down at Falconpaw and narrowed his eyes in thought. He then mewed "Yes, we can go hunting." he then paused and continued "I am going to give you a fake assesment. I am just going to let you hunt while I watch you. It will just show me what I need to teach you and improve on. Does that sound fair?" and raised the skin above his eye, questioningly.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 am

((Thought so :3))

Falconpaw shrugged at Tigerswipe's order. "I just went out hunting though..." he muttered under his breath, but did not dare to speak up. His ears flicked excitedly at the thought of a fake assessment. It made him both excited and frightened. He had, after all, not been an apprentice for such a long while. He barely knew how to hunt, even though it proved that he had a talent for it. "Sure, that sounds great. When are we going?" he asked, now pawing the ground. His eyes was sparkling with joy as he watched his mentor carefully, trying to make out his thoughts by looking at any body sign or expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 pm

*Tigerswipe saw Falconpaw with mixed emotions about this but he mewed "Well, we are going to hunt by the Abandoned Twolegnest. It will surely prove your knowledge about catching birds and mice for they might be staying there for the winter because of the cover. Now, I will take you to the nest and then I will leave. It is up to you to catch as much prey as possible. Let's go!" and pelted out of camp heading for the Abandoned Twolegnest.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Falconpaw nodded at what Tigerswipe had said, though couldn't help being slightly disappointed. He had already been by the Abandoned Twoleg nest, and he had cleaned away prey that he could have caught in front of his mentor instead. He did his best to not show it though and nodded firmly. He wouldn't manage to talk Tigerswipe out of it, anyway. From what he knew, Tigerswipe was a cat that didn't like having his orders rejected. He got to his paws and ran after his mentor, right at his heels. After a while he managed to keep up by trotting, stretching his long feet out to keep his pace quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 pm

*Tigerswipe saw the shadow of the nest and soon stood about 10 fox lengths away from it. He then mewed to Falconpaw "Now, go and catch some prey. As much prey as possible and maybe if you get a lot, I will reward you with something..." and nodded "Now, catch as much prey as possible. Good luck." and pelted into the thick forest again and climbed a tree to inspect how much Falconpaw really knew.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Falconpaw nodded acknowledgely to Tigerswipe as the tom disappeared, and the thought of a reward made him get more excited about the whole thing. Smirking he sniffed the air, getting the slight scent of a blackbird. He turned to see a slight movement, a small blackbird hopping around on the ground. Smiling he crouched and crept towards it, making sure to not be smelled. Once close enough he studied the bird for a while, lowering himself to the ground as he preprared a leap.

Finally he leaped forwards and caught the bird between his paws, silencing it before it could alert the rest of the forest. Holding it in his jaws he dug a hole and placed it gently inside, before he scraped earth over it again and trotted back to the wall of the Abandoned twoleg nest. He stalked along the wall, scenting the slight scent of a mouse. He eventually located it, though the mouse had noticed the slight stir of the leaves and had dashed inside the nest. Frustrated he slid in after the mouse, chasing it through several rooms. Finally he had it cornered and bit it's neck, killing it swiftly. Next a large crack was heard and before he could turn around the floor above had crashed down. Barely managing to escape the falling wood he stood in the corner of an old living room, the mouse laying by his paws. For a while he didn't know what to do, seeing that the ways out was blocked. Abandoning his mouse in the corner he began scrambling over the wooden logs in search for a place to get through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

*Tigerswipe nodded his head in pride as Falconpaw caught the black bird. He hissed when he missed the mouse but tryed to get it. He then saw that the nest broke and he was left scrambling. He watched how Falconpaw would react. He won't help him. Tigerswipe wanted to see what he will do and watched in complete interest.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Falconpaw hissed in annoyance, clearly not finding a place to get out. Instead of trying to dig his way out he turned back to the wall, sniffing it. He discovered that several places was partly rotten, and he scraped his paw softly across it. To his joy, it left deep scratch marks, which indicated he might manage to break it. He grabbed the mouse in his jaws and stepped back a few cat lenghts away. Then he ran directly at the wall, shoulder first. The wall broke and he flew out, rotten pieces of wood flying everywhere. The place he had managed to crack open was quite the bit over the ground, so he fell towards the ground back first. Twisting instinctually he landed with all four paws on the ground, his paws trembling with fear. He had believed he would fall straight at the grund and break his neck. He was lucky that he had the natural instinct to twist once he fell from high distances.

Sighing with relief he padded to the place where his blackbird was located. He scented for more prey, but to his disappointment they had scattered when the abandoned nest had collapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 pm

*Tigerswipe knew the prey has scattered and jumped down from the tree and landed perfectly. He padded over to Falconpaw and mewed "You only caught one piece of prey. Very weak but you showed extreme bravery and great strategy skills. I am deeply impressed! Congratulations. Now, let's get back to camp." and started to walk back.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Falconpaw shuffled his paws shamefully, though he brightened slightly at what Tigerswipe said. "Actually, I caught two. I got the mouse I chased into the nest." he said with a broad grin as he dug up his blackbird, gathering the two prey pieces in his mouth as he trotted softly behind his mentor, his tail held hide with pride at the praise he had recieved only moments ago. Smiling he slowed his pace until he was walking a little bit behind Tigerswipe, which was his kind of showing respect for the older cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 pm

*Tigerswipe nodded and mewed "Now that is even better. I also understand that leafbare is the hardest season to catch prey in." and grinned. He then was walking back with Falconpaw when he noticed how Falconpaw was drifting away from him, he stopped. Tigerswipe then remembered "Oh yeah, your reward!" he thought a moment and said "I will catch you two pieces of prey! One for the Clan and one for you." and he pelted into the forest in search of prey.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Falconpaw grinned foolishly, glad that Tigerswipe obviously was a cat of his words. When his mentor talked about the reward his ears flicked eagerly. He smirked at what the reqard was, glad that his training would result in even more prey for the clan. He nodded, and watched as Tigerswipe shot off into the forest. Smiling he continued the little way left to camp, trotting softly. Once there he threw the mouse and the blackbird on the pile, then trotted back out again. He reached out with his senses, and caught the scent of squirrel. Smiling he crawled forwards, until he spotted the ginger fur of the squirrel. The sound of a blackbird that fluttered up startled it however, and as it zoomed up the tree Falconpaw followed close behind.

Snatching after it's heels he used his 5 toed paw to gain the extra balance as he made his way across the thinner branches, following the squirrel in high speed through the trees. He let out a laughter, finding it fun to chase the squirrel around. The squirrel made a mistake and slipped on the branch, allowing him to catch up. Biting down the squirrel went limp in his jaws. Happy with another kill of the day he trotted towards camp, not intending to hunt more today. He was getting tired and his paws was aching slightly from all the running around. Yet, he was pleased with the day. At the way back to camp he forgot to make sure to scent for more prey, and several birds fluttered away as he trotted past. Cursing himself for not being more aware he made his way back into camp and silently placed the squirrel beside his blackbird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm

*Tigerswipe immediately saw a mouse scuttling in the leaves. It must have woke of to early. It was searching for seeds but Tigerswipe leaped for it using his professional training he was taught. He killed it in one swift bite and buried it. Then something caught his eye. It was a lone snow goose! He licked his lips and stealthly stalked to it. He then was a one fox length away and leaped for it. He landed on it's back and relized it was a strong one. He then just grabbed it's neck in his jaws and broke it long neck. He was so proud. He carried his kill back to camp and dropped them in the pile. The goose almost covered the whole pile. He was going to let Falconpaw pick what ever prey he wanted. He had a huge ambition to be not like his mentor at all who would of killed him if he did not fight back.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Falconpaw flopped down by the apprentice den, closing his eyes and thinking about todays achievement to make his paws stop aching. His tail flickered softly, and it was quite obvious he was tired. He groomed his paw a couple of times, though he did not open his eyes so he didn't see that Tigerswipe had returned from the hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 pm

*Tigerswipe saw Falconpaw taking a small nap and just relaxing so he shook his head and grinned. I will just give him some prey later. He deserves it. and sat under the tree that fell long ago. It was not warm out so he fluffed his pelt against the chilly air.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Wolfstar wrote:
Patchpelt padded out of the warriors den, his black and white pelt prickled as he stretched. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a small sparrow and padding to the edge of the warriors den. He started eating and flicked his tail tip.

He licked his muzzle when he finished his sparrow. He cast his gaze around the camp, looking for his apprentice, Birchpaw. He padded over to Bluefeather and mewed "Have you seen birchpaw? I was going to take him to train, but I can't seem to see him" He sat down, gazing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

(What is currently going on? Thank you in advance.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 am

(Nothing much. Falconpaw and Tigerswipe were hunting. That's about it.)

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 am

(Lol, okay. Finally able to role-play now Tongue)

Snowpaw emerged from the apprentice's den, eyes scanning the clearing. She wondered where her mentor was; Whitepetal, whom she looked up to the most. Stretching her legs and arching her back in a wide stretch, Snowpaw was determined to be trained.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 am

Falconpaw was about to groom his flanks when hhe heard the shuffling of soft paws against the ground nearby and opened his eyes, seeing Snowpaw. "Hello, Snowpaw. Looking for someone?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. It clearly looked like she did, and if he knew where the cat was at he might be able to help her out. His tail flicked lazily a couple of times before it lay completely still, his gaze watching Snowpaw for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

"Mistykit!" (Would be in all caps) Whitepetal kept running and running until she saw the twoleg get into a monster. "No!"she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 pm

(If your not in ThunderClan territory, go comment on the Horseplace thread. x3)

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

*Tigerswipe woke up and stretched until his muscles shoke. He then licked his pelt, smoothing out the dark pelt passed down from a long line of evil cats. He walked out to Falconpaw and flicked his tail to the fresh kill pile and mewed "Let's grab some prey and eat before we start battle training today. I learned we need to eat in the morning for energy." and walked to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a plump mouse and ate it in a few swift bites.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Falconpaw was about to say more to Snowpaw when Tigerswipe appeared and told him to grab some prey before training. He nodded, giving a swift glance of sorry to Snowpaw. He hadn't been able to help her, even though he wanted to. Silently he ate a bird, savouring it in a few hungry gulps and then straightened up, licking his jaws and studying Tigerswipe. He waited for orders, his respect for Tigerswipe stopping him from storming out from the clan entrance. He wouldn't like punishment either, knowing that he would probably have to clean the elders ticks. Mouse bile smelled horrible, so he wasn't about to break any rules. He had a certain fear that Tigerswipe would tell Sunstar he hadn't been following orders also made him fear disobeyance. After all, Sunstar had the power to decide if he could earn his name or not. Pushing away his thoughts he watched Tigerswipe finish his prey, waiting for him to do something first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:14 pm

*Tigerswipe mewed after eating the mouse "Now, we are going to do some battle training today. I am going to fit in as much moves as I possibly can today. Today is your battle training day." and started to walk out of camp to the training hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next