Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance's eyes narrowed and she tried not to roll them when Mushroomtail and Sorrelstar began talking about Sunningrocks. Not this again! It's always the same old argument. Hmmm... then again. I suppose that'd be a great place to watch the stars. Her eyes widened and she flicked her tail happily. She began to wonder if she could sneak there someday to see them all.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
Mushroomtail nearly bit her own tongue when she heard Sorrelstar's reply. She glowered at the leader for a second, "YeaaaaHuuuuh..." she murmured before commenting, "I don't speak for Greystar when I say this, but-" She closed her eyes, "We wouldn't have these squirmishes if your clan just stopped claiming territory we already claimed just to start one." She spoke rather quietly, feeling a squeak crawling through her throat. She had bigger news to address but decided to wait for the other leaders and deputies opinions.
"The sunning rocks was originally Riverclans and you know it!" He claimed. Taking a breath in he sighed "That aside, Riverclan has been doing fine, the rivers are starting to freeze up. Also a lot of apprentices had new mentors asigned to them"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Mephy wrote:
Mushroomtail wrote:
Mushroomtail nearly bit her own tongue when she heard Sorrelstar's reply. She glowered at the leader for a second, "YeaaaaHuuuuh..." she murmured before commenting, "I don't speak for Greystar when I say this, but-" She closed her eyes, "We wouldn't have these squirmishes if your clan just stopped claiming territory we already claimed just to start one." She spoke rather quietly, feeling a squeak crawling through her throat. She had bigger news to address but decided to wait for the other leaders and deputies opinions.
"The sunning rocks was originally Riverclans and you know it!" He claimed. Taking a breath in he sighed "That aside, Riverclan has been doing fine, the rivers are starting to freeze up. Also a lot of apprentices had new mentors asigned to them"

Mushroomtail huffed as Sorrelstar simply brushed off the topic. She wasn't going to give up the territory that belonged to her clan that easily. Listening to the Riverclan Leader's announcement, she looked like she was frowning. She kept silent and her fur bristled. Then quietly she bowed her head and spoke up once Sorrelstar stopped speaking, "...I bring sad news. Greystar will not be leading Thunderclan anymore. Our leader has passed away."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Shadowclan
Mothpaw nodded, "me either. I mean, I wasn't really looking for anyone to talk to." She glanced at Echopaw. The she-cat smelled of Riverclan, but Mothpaw did not ask. She did not want to make a mistake and look foolish infront of this stranger. But perhaps it didn't matter? She didn't even know her name! Her ears twitched, half-listening to the leaders talk. She knew she should pay more attention to the gathering, but she found it hard to focus on the leaders and deputies.

Windclan
Fawntail nodded to Crowtalon, bemused by his bitter attitude. She turned her attention to the leaders ande deputies. She listened intently, not particularly impressed by the Sunningrocks banter again. She glanced around, searching for the other medicine cats. She wanted to ask if they had any extra herbs to spare, as she was low on practically everything at the moment, but they seemed to be nowhere in sight. Her ears perked and she snapped her attention back to Mushroomtail, Greystar has passed? Her eyes widened slightly and wondered if he had passed from age or from sickness. If there was sickness amongst the clans, they were all in for a terrible season.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Crowspirit looked around, then shifted his muscles waiting for his turn to talk. He looked around and raised his ears, listening to the other cats talking. His attention came onto a large cat, unknown of his voice and his scent. He turned his head and his dark gaze met Crowtalon. He shook his head and looked back over at Sorrelstar, shifting his paws on the Highrock, then his dark expression fading away.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Riverclan

Echopaw nodded, "I tried to talk to a few cats but..." She trailed off and looked at her paws, "I never really talk to anyone at gatherings..." She admitted to Mothpaw, she sighed and shuffled her paws.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:48 am

~ThunderClan~
Ambershard stiffened and looked up at the leaders from where she was sitting as the fur on the back of her neck rose. A border skirmish? Why had no one told her?! Suddenly realization struck her. That's why I've felt unsettled... I hope no ones injured... From her spot on one of the Great Oak's roots, almost directly beneath the leaders, Ambershard looked out at her clanmates looking for anyone who might be injured.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Shadowclan
Mothpaw nodded. She wasn't going to admit to Echopaw that this was her first gathering. Mothpaw did not quite understand why Echopaw seemed so disheartened by the lack of conversation she had, but she did not pry. "I'm Mothpaw, by the way," she murmured quietly, fixing her eyes on the leaders, but keeping her ears on Echopaw.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Thunderclan
Pinefoot took a breath to calm his anger. The leaders and deputies would settle the dispute, there wasn't any reason for him to cause more of a problem. He raised his head and scented the air for Sunflare and Petalstep, hoping the two hadn't wandered off too far. Spotting them both at the from of the gathering of Thunderclan, he weaved through them. Once there, he settled back on his haunches beside Petalstep, throwing a grin towards the other two warriors. "Hey. I had some trouble finding you two; didn't think you'd end up all the way up here." He chuckled a bit awkwardly, what he wanted to ask weighing on his nerves. What right did he have to intrude on their conversation? They'd probably moved away from the brown tabby for a reason. Licking his chest to calm his nerves, he spoke. "Petalstep," His voice hadn't wavered; thank Starclan for that! "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a border patrol with me tomorrow?" He continued before sending a glance towards Sunflare, "If course, you're welcome to join as well!" The warrior concluded, hoping he wasn't being too forward. 'A border patrol? Really, that was the best I could think of?' 

Rangepaw had lowered his ears at the statement that Greystar had passed. It wasn't a very touchy subject for the apprentice, but he still had cared for his leader and was sad to be reminded of his death. Pikepaw noticed the shift in the normally active and joyful tom and rested his tail on the others back in a show of comfort. "Sorry," The older apprentice murmured, careful not to let his voice carry towards the surrounding cats. The Thunderclan apprentice turned his head towards Pikepaw and gave the other a small smile. "Thanks." He muttered back in appreciation, his honey colored gaze warm. 

Windclan
Oceanpaw nodded at Crowtailon, understanding where he was coming from - or at leas the could imagine. He was about to reply when Fawntail put in her opinion, and soon after the leaders began announcing news and reporting troubles. The snowy apprentice was sad to learn of the death of the Thunderclan leader, and wondered if anything had been done to prevent it. He knew about the various sickness' that sometimes plagued clans, however he hadn't had to experience it firsthand, so his concern was only mild. He turned to Fawntail, and noticed her gaze wandering among the clan cats. "Who're you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Windclan~
Crowtalon's eyes narrowed as he noticed the Shadowclan Deputy send him a dark glare, and his fur bristled angrily. 'What in starclan's name was that for? He thought, trying to keep his claws sheathed. He gave a small growl and turned his attention back to what was being said. 'The Thunderclan leader is dead? Foxdung; its another round of sickness.' He assumed, looking around and checking to make sure that there were no Thunderclan cats nearby him.

Shadowclan~
Darkcloud sighed and flopped onto her side, giving her belly a few licks. "Wake me when they stop arguing." She meowed to Shadowdance humorously, not actually intending to sleep; There was too much information to miss.

Thunderclan~

Petalstep closed her eyes sadly at the mention of their leaders death, still mourning her clan's loss of the great warrior. Hearing pawsteps approaching, she glanced to her right as Pinfoot padded over, flicking her tail in welcome, and chuckled quietly. "Sorry, its seems Sunflare wanted a front-row seat." She replied before her eyes widened at his question, and her ears started to burn once again. "I- uh..." She took a breath, "Ok, sure. That sounds nice." She replied quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone else as they listened to the Leaders.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Fawntail gave Oceanpaw a sideways glance and leaned over to whisper in response, "The other medicine cats. Normally we would sit together, however it does not appear that way tonight." Her eyes scanned the gathering once more and came to focus on Ambershard. Her ears twitched and although she had no intention of getting up and talking to her now, she made a note that she would speak with the Thunderclan medicine cat before they left.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Riverclan

Echopaw dipped her head, "Echopaw of Riverclan." She relied to Mothpaw as she listened to the leaders.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 pm

THUNDERCLAN

Sunflare flicked his ears at the tom's presence noticing his quite subtle approach. He gazed over at Pinefoot with a smile. "Of course I'd love to join. With Riverclan having their eyes on our territory we need to stick to groups of three or more." He flicked his tail slightly as he let out a brief sigh. He then looked over at his brother Batcry. Then he heard the news of his leader and his ears flattened back in sadness.

Batcry was looking behind him at Shadowdance ever so often but when the news of his leader came out his head shot to the front gazing in disbelief at how hard it must be for the deputy. His ears flattened. 

SHADOWCLAN

Dawnglow saw Robintail seem uninterested as he wasn't really paying any mind to her anymore. Her ears flattened back as she felt choked up. What are you thinking about?! Hes Windclan... but hes handsome... She sighed letting her head droop a little bit. Her eyes perked at the news of Greystar and frowned even more. Fighting the urge to get up and talk to him the beautiful she-cat wrapped her bushy tail around her paws. She looked ahead of her blankly not at anyone or any particular direction. She let out a small sigh. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:55 pm

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance had noticed Batcry sneaking glances at her and she snorted softly. The tom was definitely going to blow their cover. She smiled at Darkcloud, giggling quietly at the she-cats humor.

Just as she decided to tune back into what the leaders were saying she heard about Greystar's death. Shadowdance's eyes widened and instantly flew to Batcry. Her heart panged with sympathy and she almost got up to wrap her tail around the tom. She sighed softly, this whole being from different clans thing was going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:09 am

THUNDERCLAN

Batcry's ears were pressed firmly against his skull but he could feel a pair of eyes burning into his fur. He gazed over his shoulder once more at the she-cat. His eyes filled with something of a mixture of sadness but also longing. He flicked his gaze back up to the leaders as his tail seemed to twitch in impatience. 
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:54 am

ThunderClan
Ambershard lowered her head at the mention of Greystar and his death and she immediately felt responsible. She knew that she hadn't been in the best state of mind lately with first Goldenberry's death. "This time I won't let myself wallow in greif. I have to do what's best for my clan." A look of determination filled her eyes as Ambershard wiped a tear from her face.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Shadowclan~
Darkcloud flicked her tail against Shadowdance's, sensing her unease. "You ok?" She asked quietly.

Thunderclan~
Petalstep glanced between the two toms, sighing inaudibly. 'This is going to be a challenge.' She mused, her tail flicking in strained amusement.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Shadowclan
Mothpaw blinked, stunned by the news of Greystar's death. "Wow," she murmured. "Can you believe it, Echopaw? I mean, I never met him, but that's so sad," she glanced at Echopaw, sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:26 pm

bluemoldiER wrote:
THUNDERCLAN

Batcry's ears were pressed firmly against his skull but he could feel a pair of eyes burning into his fur. He gazed over his shoulder once more at the she-cat. His eyes filled with something of a mixture of sadness but also longing. He flicked his gaze back up to the leaders as his tail seemed to twitch in impatience. 

~ShadowClan~

Shadowdance's heart ached at the look of longing in Batcry's eyes when he looked at her. How could someone form a bond with another cat so fast? She looked up at the star filled sky. StarClan what do you have planned for me?

Shadowdance sighed softly and tore her gaze from the beautiful night sky, when Darkcloud flicked her tail against her flank. "Hm? Oh, uh yeah. The news of a leaders death is just always so sudden and sad. Any cats death is really. But I suppose we all have to join StarClan eventually don't we." She realized she was rambling a bit so she quickly shut her mouth, hoping Darkcloud hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Riverclan

Sorrelstar smiled a bit at the news of Greystar's death. He could wisk Mushroomtail off to Riverclan as she is going to recieve her nine lives after the gathering! However. How would Thunderclan retaliate? Pah, they would probably not even notice their new leader has not returned anyways. His tail swished impatiently, waiting for either Windclan or Shadowclan to report their current status.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:45 am

Riverclan

Echopaw nodded and she suddenly sounded wise, "It is always sad when any clan member joins Starclan.... But they will always watch over us." She whispered to Mothpaw and she bowed her head once she finished speaking, her eyes filled with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:07 am

( Yo I'm seriously sorry for my absence. Mephy, you can powerplay Jaytalon for the next few days, I have finals this week and my girl is coming over tomorrow, so I'll be busy. I need a recap as well. )
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 am

~ShadowClan~
Badgerpelt watched his clan members rather than listening to the leaders and deputies. Though he knew it was his, now dead, sister and her rouge mate's fault he couldn't help but feel at least partially responsible for Chillstar's absence. As he watched over his clanmates the looks between Shadowdance and Batcry caught his attention causing his fur to bristle. As he watched them he remembered his sister and the rouge sharing the same looks the first time he had caught them meeting. Standing Badgerpelt stood and left the clearing of the great oaks, going back in the direction of camp. "I should have stayed at camp in the first place...."
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:52 pm

~Ravensong gave Darkglow an odd look when she seemed to be gazing off at some Windclan cat. She let out a low hiss at her. "Snap out of it Darkglow." Her tail flicked at the she-cat's ear before she walked quickly towards the edge of fourtrees, though now she saw Badgerpelt. "Hello, Baderpelt...Are you alright?" Ravensong asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Kyreia wrote:
Thunderclan ~
Petalstep glanced between the two toms, sighing inaudibly. 'This is going to be a challenge.' She mused, her tail flicking in strained amusement.

{just reposting so it won't get lost}

(Shadowdance was the one looking at Batcry c: For some odd reason people seem to keep mixing my cat Darkcloud with Shadowdance XD)

Shadowclan~
Darkcloud tilted her head, looking at her friend oddly. "O-kay..." She said. 'What's gotten into her?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Fourtrees - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next