Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 am

Riverclan

Echopaw looked down at Mothpaw, "It's ok, the gathering hasn't even started yet." She whispered back as she sat down on the branch. She smiled as she looked out at the cats gathering below her, "Why don't you come up here?" She asked Mothpaw.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:04 am

Serenity wrote:
~Riverclan~

Sandstreak tilted her head as she watched Basspaw's mood suddenly change. What's wrong, all Sorrelstar said was to wait..it is getting quite late. She pondered this for a moment before catching herself and running after him. "Hey Basspaw!" She got to the point where she was stepping in pace beside him. "Basspaw, you know you will most likely be let back into the clan. I don't see what you are getting so worked up about." She rammed into him lightly in a teasing matter, but she sounded absolutely serious. "I don't see any reason for you to not join the clan honestly." She lifted her chin in an arrogant matter as if offended that he was so depressed about a let's talk about it later. "soooo?" She asked curiously with a nudge, hoping she had cheered him up a little bit.

~Windclan~
Treestar did not want to start the gathering and stayed quiet, flicking his tail back and forth semi nervously. This was his first gathering as Windclan leader and he was not confident enough to start.

Basspaw snorted when Sandstreak rammed him. But really to the big tom it was more like a nudge. He turned and nuzzled her shoulder. "Yeah you're right. I'm just being impatient. My bad." He smiled at her gently, about to say something else when he heard a commotion at the great oak. "Guess the gathering is finally starting then." His head tilted, frowning at the ThunderClan deputy mentioning something about a border skirmish. He gave a confused look to Sandstreak.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 am

Shadowclan
Mothpaw's ears twitched at the she-cat's words and she hesitated at her invitation. It seemed so wrong, yet the idea was so appealing. Slowly, Mothpaw hooked her claws into the trunk of the tree and heaved herself up into branches. She peered down, her eyes wide. Climbing trees had never really been her thing, but the rush of adrenaline was too good to back out now. She shimmied closer to Echopaw, "Why are you up here anyways?" She asked, eyeing the ground nervously.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 am

Crowspirits glace met Mushroomtail and he flicked his tail. Looking around at the cats below the highrock from him, he looked over at all of the expressions, and they were varying. Glancing over at Sorrelstar, he waited for his turn to speak. Crowspirit cocked his head to the side and sighed, then flicked his massive tail.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:04 pm

spotthecow:3 wrote:
~Ravensong nodded to Dawnglow in understanding and meowed with a slight frown. " I've met many of them, not all of them are the most...nicest...cats." Her green eyes glanced towards Crowtalon, a Windclan warrior. "Well, anyway, you should try to talk to some of them," Ravensong mewed with a very small laugh. Still a typical Kittypet though, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Littlepaw stretched and looked around at all the cats. She stayed quiet as she looked at the sky and at the tree surrounding them.

Larkpaw weaved around her clanmates and looked around. She continued to weave about, keeping sure she didn't stray too far from her clan.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:40 pm

bambi wrote:
Windclan
Fawntail steered through the cats, her gaze flickering back and forth from face to face. She enjoyed gatherings; it was so nice to see everyone at peace. She paused to glance at the leaders, noticing Treestar's nervous movements. She purred with slight amusement. She knew he'd be a good leader and he would do just fine with the gathering. She tried to catch his eye and gave him a nod of encouragement before padding forward towards Crowtalon. She seated herself beside her clanmate and gently nudged him, a playful look twinkling in her eyes, "you look like you might start battering someone's head." 

Crowtalon scooted a bit away from her, not liking to be too close to any cat. "I just might." He growled grumpily. "I hate gatherings." He said, and shifted uncomfortably. "Too many enemies shoved into one clearing."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Fawntail tilted her head, "you are not require to attend gatherings. If you'd like, in the future, I can help you fake a bellyache." She purred with amusement. Fawntail wrapped her tail around her paws, "If you think about it though, we learn secrets, strengths and weaknesses at gatherings. The leaders discuss news from their clan. New kits, border troubles, hunting and much more. We will always know whether they are in shape to attack or not."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm

(Spottecow, I wont be able to respond until tomorrow. I left my laptop at my university.)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Thunderclan
Pinefoot's tail bristled as Mushroomtail began addressing the border skirmish. Aggitated, the warrior cast a glare towards Sorrelstar. What right did Riverclan even have, trying to take Thunderclans territory like that? Sure, Riverclan had owned the territory first; but it was on Thunderclans side of the stream - and thus rightfully theirs. Shifting his weight on his paws, Pinefoot awaited their deputy to go into further detail, and possibly get Sorrelstar's answer. 

Thunderclan and Riverclan
Rangepaw's ear flicked over towards the pine trees the leaders occupied once Mushroomtail's voice rang through the clearing. He cut Pikepaw off mid sentence, "The Gathering's starting! Sit with me for it?" The apprentice begged, shoving his face up close to the older apprentices. 

Piekpaw flicked his ears back at the intrusion of his privacy bubble, sure this behavior was going to be something he'd have to get used to. The orange tabby had decided to attach himself to Pikepaw's hip, it would seem. "I'm not sure if we're supposed to." He pointed out.

The Thunderclan apprentice raised a brow incredulously, motioning to the gaggle of thunderclan and Riverclan cats positioned next to each other. Since they shared a border, the groups of Thunderclan and Riverclan had been put next to each other. "I don't think it matters, Pikepaw."

The broad shouldered apprentice stared out at the collection of clan cats, letting out a defeated sigh. He couldn't get away this time, could he? "Fine, just don't sit on my tail." He mewed begrudgingly, moving closer among the clan cats and sitting. 

Rangepaw followed at the other toms heels, a satisfied grin on his face as he settled next to Pikepaw before looking up at Mushroomtail. The dark Riverclan tabby would glance over at Rangepaw's frame from time to time, his amber gaze searing through his pelt. A small, almost regretful smile formed on his face.

Windclan
Robintail and Oceanpaw sat a bit away from each other, both intent on the Thunderclan deputy as she regaled them all with the news from her clan. Oceanpaw silently wondered where the Thunderclan leader was, but knew better than to point it out to his clan mates. They'd hear why soon enough. The snowy apprentice's gaze drifted over to Fawntail and Crowtalon, one of the warriors. Curious, he slowly made his way towards the two, careful not to draw too much attention to himself - he was supposed to be paying attention to the gathering, after all. Drawing himself up to his full height as he got closer to his clanmates, he waved his tail in greeting, only to smack a random cat in the face in doing so. Receiving a hiss in retaliation, the Windclan apprentice ducked his head and stammered out apology after apology, only to bump into Crowtalons hunched form.

Last edited by squireoftime on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Windclan~

Crowtalon snorted. "Of course I know that. I just don't like being around this many cats." He responded, his fur starting to bristle. Not from Fawntail's words, but from his uncomfortable-ness of being around others. "I do hope this gathering ends soon."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Windclan
Quickly turning around to apologize to Crowtalon, Oceanpaw stopped short. The warrior hadn't seemed to have noticed him. What a relief! 'Maybe tonight won't be as bad as I thought it would be.' he mused. His ears were still warm from embarrassment, but at least he wasn't going to be made into crow-food by irritated warriors. "Do you not like gatherings?" The apprentice couldn't keep his curious nose to himself tonight, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Crowtalon flattened his ears. 'That's three nosy cats so far!' He slowly turned his head like an owl and stared the apprentice down. "What gives you that impression?" He whispered out menacingly, hoping to intimidate the apprentice into getting away from him. 'Starclan help me if they don't leave...

Last edited by Kyreia on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Windclan
Oceanpaw watched, terrified, as Crowtalon turned his head, owl-fashion, towards him. "Um," The apprentice let out a squeak, not having the capacity to be embarrassed at the kit-like sound he'd just made. "I- I overheard your conversation with Fawntail. Plus, you seem irritated?" The apprentice's voice gained more confidence the longer he spoke, however, his answer faltered slightly towards the end. He looked to Fawntail for guidance, blue eyes wide. Surely she wouldn't let Crowtalon turn him into crow-food?
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Crowtalon was very, very slightly impressed by the apprentice's audacity. Most ran away squealing like a kit when he stared them down. He decided to answer. "Yes, Oceanpaw, I do not like gatherings." He replied with a sigh, and turned his gaze away. "I do not like being so close to my enemies."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Windclan
Oceanpaw turned his attention back to Crowtalon and relaxed his posture once the warrior answered in an almost calm manner. Noticing Crowtalon's forlorn actions, the apprentice frowned. "But you can make friends, too! Not everyone is out to kill you." He pointed out with a tilt of his head, trying to reason with the warrior and better his mood.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Windclan~

Crowtalon huffed out an unamused chuckle. "I wouldn't be so trusting." His eyes scanned over the crowd. "Every non-windclan member here may act friendly now, but they become an enemy the very second the gathering is over. I suggest you stick to looking for friends in your own clan." He advised.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Windclan
Oceanpaw narrowed his eyes down at his paws, thinking about what Crowtalon was telling him. Sure, the warrior had a point. But what Oceanpaw couldn't get his head around was how the warrior was describing possible betrayal. Surely, if you made a close friend in another clan, you'd find a way not to fight them, if it came to it? "But a clan member can do the same thing; decide they don't like you and hate you without notice." The apprentice reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Windclan~

Crowspirit let out a grumble, for once in his life at a loss for snappy-comebacks or explanations, and he really didn't like the feeling. "Well-...I-...You Just-..." He gave a small growl, flicking his tail slightly, thinking. "That may be," He meowed, "But imagine this: You make a good friend in another clan, but in battle, one of your clanmates kills them. No matter how good tempered of a cat you are, some part of you will hate that clanmate for killing one of your friends." He explained. "It's easier on yourself if you just stick to your own clan and keep the bond's strong. The more we stick together, the stronger the clan we are." 'Why am I even bother to explain this to him?' He thought, not used to being so talkative.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Fawntail listened to her two clanmates talk, purring softly. She was amused by the two. Crowtalon came off as very bitter and cold, but she could tell that wasn't all there was to him. Fawntail's tail twitched slightly, taping the ground lightly at her paws. "I do not believe it matters which clan your friends belong to, as long as you know where your loyalty lies," she spoke softly, putting her own judgement into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Riverclan

Echopaw shrugged, "I don't know... I just didnt have anyone to talk to." She said to Mothpaw as she sat on the thick branch of the oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Windclan~

Crowtalon sighed, his momentary niceness fading. "Every cat has their own opinion," He growled. "Now leave me to mine and be quiet you two; the meeting has started." He glared irritably up at the leaders, listening as the announcements were made.

Last edited by Kyreia on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
Mushroomtail would probably have been bouncing in impatience, but the multiple stares from below kept her posture tense. The Deputy glanced at Sorrelstar and Treestar, "I wouldn't mind starting, eheh." She suggested before clearing her throat, "Ahem, weeeell. I'd, uh, like to talk about the border squirmish. From earlier today..." She stated trying to stretch her neck. Was this how they started the gatherings? Oh boy, it felt like forever since the last one. She was unsure she was doing this right, but at least tried to look like she was doing it correctly.
Sorrelstar laughed softly at that "Ah, my warriors was on on our side of the border" Smirking teasingly at mushroomtail. Sunningrocks was Riverclans, and will always be. If only the founder was here to tell Thunderclan that it belonged to them!

Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Riverclan~

Mudsplash laid down and perked her ears as the leaders began to talk.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Mushroomtail nearly bit her own tongue when she heard Sorrelstar's reply. She glowered at the leader for a second, "YeaaaaHuuuuh..." she murmured before commenting, "I don't speak for Greystar when I say this, but-" She closed her eyes, "We wouldn't have these squirmishes if your clan just stopped claiming territory we already claimed just to start one." She spoke rather quietly, feeling a squeak crawling through her throat. She had bigger news to address but decided to wait for the other leaders and deputies opinions.

| Flight Rising| DeviantartTumblr |

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees   

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: The Forest Territories-