Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Rowanflight's ears flicked back as his face lit up, clearly as embarrassed. His intention had been innocent enough, but having Shadowdance say such a thing got his nerves frazzled. He shook his head, reaching over to take her sparrow as well, "It's no problem." His speech was muffled from behind the prey, but he hoped his meaning got across. He flicked his ears forward at the noise, but nodded at Darkcloud's suggestion. 

Turning and re-entering the camp, Rowanflight hurried towards the kill pile. Depositing both of their catches, he turned and darted back out into their territory, following the she-cat's scents until he caught up with them, the embarrassment from earlier completely forgotten as his ears strained to catch any other noise.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Shadowdance giggled and smiled at Darkcloud. She admired the almost-queen, she was strong. She opened her mouth to say something when she heard a thump a little ways away.

Shadowdance instantly turned serious when Darkcloud asked for her to accompany her in finding the source of the noise and began padding away. She didn't like the sound of whatever that thump had been. She caught up to Darkcloud quickly. "What do you think that was?" She asked quietly, ears perked and alert.

Last edited by Wolfheart on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Owlwing decided she had to lay down and rest. She grumbled insults at herself for her reckless endearment. Sighing she laid the prey down next to her and began licking her twisted paw. She had no idea if she had broken it or fractured it or what. Her eyes closed to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Darkcloud shook her head. "I don't know." She replied to Shadowdance. Her ears pricked forward, trying to hear any other sounds. When they got a bit further in, she let out a gasp and picked up the pace. "I smell Owlwing!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Shadowdance's pelt prickled with worry. She didn't know Owlwing well but she was a clanmate, and if she needed help then Shadowdance would definitely help. She quickened her pace and raced a bit ahead of Darkcloud. She spotted Owlwing and winced a little when she saw the other she-cats paw. "Darkcloud she's here!" She called behind her.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Owlwing flicked hear ears hearing a voice not to far from her. Opening her mouth she drew in scents. Darkcloud! She attempted to stand up and succeeded. "Darkcloud!" She smiled upon seeing her. She then nodded to the other she-cat with smile. She grabbed her prey and tried to hide the pain her paw was causing her.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Darkcloud raced over to where Shadowdance had called from and padded over to them. "Thanks Shadowdance. Owlwing, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Rowanflight finally caught up with them, his heart hammering against his chest in fear when he recognized Owlwing's scent. He padded up behind Darkcloud and Shadowdance, worry etched into his face. He peered over the she-cat's shoulders at his injured clanmate. How long had she been hurt? If it was serious, she could be in some real trouble.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:51 pm

She laid the bird down onto the ground. "Well I am okay for the most part..." She grimaced. "I climbed a tree for this bird, I am good at climbing and hunting in tree's don't get me wrong, but the branch I was on broke free from the tree." She explained the rest of the story about her jumping onto the tree but was unable to get a grip and she fell onto the forest floor twisting her paw. She wasn't sure how bad it was and she wasn't going to touch it herself. She sighed as her eyes showed the pain she was feeling just standing and trying to withstand her body weight on her three good paws. "At least I caught the bird..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Darkcloud let out a distressed sound, worry written all over her face. She instantly pressed her side against Owlwing's flank. "Here, lean on me and we'll help you back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Shadowdance listens to the story and nods slowly. "I'm no medicine cat but your paw looks pretty banged up... I can carry your prey for you if you want me to." She asked hesitantly, hoping to not offend the injured she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Owlwing looked at Darkcloud and let out a chuckle. "Motherly instincts are already kicking in." She purred to her friend. The she cat leaned some of her weight onto the other allowing pressure off of her paw. She sighed contently as she looked over at Shadowdance. "I would appreciate it." She said with a friendly tone. "And well I just hope it won't take long before I can go hunting again..." Owlwing's ears pressed against her head in disappointment of thought of not hunting for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Shadowdance nods and notices the she-cats disappointment. "I'm sure you'll be hunting and running before you know it!" She meows reassuringly as she picks up the prey.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Giving a small chuckle, Darkcloud rolled her eyes. "They kicked in a while ago, I just haven't had any cat to use them on."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Owlwing snickered a bit. "Well I have a feeling you'll be using them on me quite a lot." She noticed one thing about herself recently. She was very clumsy. And sometimes not always the best at making choices. But she did what her heart told her she should do. She always felt things before doing them. If that makes sense. She then pouted. "I hope so..." Owlwing had a more defensive personality around the others in the beginning but now she was feeling as though this home was a good home. She wanted to treat them all well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Shadowdance managed a small smile around the fresh-kill and gently flicked her tail across Owlwing's good flank as she began slowly padding back toward camp.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Darkcloud purred, trying to lift the mood. "Oh great starclan! I have three kits now!" She exclaimed laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:06 am

(I feel like I should wait for Kittkenn to post again since my post involved Crowspirit but they don't seem to be looking at the thread much... do you think I should post of message them?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:15 pm

(ooc; it wouldn't be a bad idea; just pm them saying you've replied to them in case they've missed it.)

Rowanflight had stayed silent thru-ought the ordeal, carefully listening to Owlwing's story. He realized it was a bit late for him to offer his help, but he figured keeping her company would suffice for now. "Speaking of kits," He started, "Owlwing, you mentioned earlier that you enjoyed their company? What sort of stories do you tell them?" The warrior prompted, knowing that distracted one who is hurt tends to take their mind off the pain. 
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:08 am

Owlwing smiled at her friend and leaned more heavily as they neared camp. She gazed over at Rowanflight and flicked her ears thinking for a moment before speaking. "Well back home where I used to live there were many battles between the different alley cat groups. I would tell them those stories of how there were great leaders as well as great warriors. Of course the alley cats were run differently then the clans. So I would have to explain that too." The she cat explained as she nodded to herself. But in her blue eyes was a hint of pain as if she had experienced something very horrible. She cleared her throat shaking her round head before looking at him once more. "What about you Rowanflight? What do you tell them?" 
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Crowspirit shifted his gaze from the trees to the main entrance where he heard his name. His shoulders shifted from side to side as he got up and jumped down from the large boulder. Looking around, his massive paws glided across the camps floor and he stalked to the entrance. Approaching the brambles, he flicked his tail and looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching him. Spotting no one, he shifted his gaze to the thicket of brambles and went out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

((Where was Briarmoth last left off at?))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 pm

(Briarmoth was never rped, so you get to decide )
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:14 pm

(Oh. xD. Thanks, Meph!)

Briarmoth | 28 Moons

Briarmoth lay in the medicine cat's den, curled up in her nest.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Talonpaw laid curled up in his nest dreaming about training and pawfulls of prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next